What's new

Ruzonfar

Reputation score
Re: Translation Request Thread

I would love to see this game translated

Onzerz

Reputation score
Translation Request

if you guys interesting : this game is about JK school girl moving to new school something 😄😄

Link :

KamiTorasuke

Reputation score

[ドージンオトメ / DojinOtome] 家事代行のお姉さんで僕の勉強が捗らない! /"Housemaid Ladies Disturb My Study!" (RE222367) (RJ222367)

Thread

qwerxzvcasdf

Reputation score
Sooo, any translation out there yet??? ^^*
there is a simple translate data in game thread, it can help u play easy.

-------------------

hi brothers, im a newbie in game translate. i want ask there is any guide can help make a simple partial for rpgm or wolf ( -mv), or at least help play game easier than?
ps: sr for my english.

mario11561

Reputation score
I request a game from Developer : Surrender Milk
Dlsite link :
Here is the google drive link :

For some one who can't load the game beacause of the missing file bgm or the game said you need to run a viruss check, first you need to extract the rar with the Name encoding in Japanese, and then you extract the game, now you need a Locale emulator(le) if your computer have win 10, or just change the locale to Japan if your computer win 7, open the game with Locale Emulator and enjoy
Here is the link down load Locale Emulator :
Follow the description to install and use it

Attachments

Last edited:

darksidebill

Reputation score
I request this new overlord hentai game

magicldick

Reputation score
I'd like to request a partial for the menu & options you can toggle in special items for:
/ The Tale of a Cat and a Girl

For some reason no thread about this game even though it's been out for a year and the other games seem popular by this circle. I'd love to be able to know what some things do would appreciate it.

Kazunamaru

Reputation score

Interesting freeware game I found on Freegame-Mugen's R18 section.

killj0y500

Reputation score
I would like to request this game

Yupiel

Lurker
Reputation score
Is somebody willing to translate this?
it looks very good and has promising gameplay

Lemetheurge

Reputation score
Here I go:

randyperv343

Reputation score
Hi I was wondering if any one can translate this game for me called "Sekirei Assault" I like this game but I want to be albe to know what I am doing. here is the url and if you need the game i already have it i just need it translated

Sblade

Demon Girl
Reputation score
fully voiced long story. There is a partial with only items, but game has many options many endings... almost impossible without a translation...

If all people are busy. I´m willing to give it a try, but used the auto translation tool. and game doesn´t run xd. This game needs to be translated by someone that knows his stuff

Mangaking0

Reputation score
Hello if possible can someone translate any of the Makura cover soft games besides and
i played the other two and id like to try the others

heck if possible give me a download link and ill just use a machine translate program so i can play it

VoidEntyty

Reputation score

DLsite:

I appreciate if someone want to translate this game.

fggtking

Lurker
Reputation score
Title: Nendou Shoujo Sailor Splendor [RJ280849]
JP Title: 念動少女セーラースプレンダー
Developer: No Future
DLsite:

The game is about the MC getting kidnapped into some underground base and she has to fight her way out of it. The game play is nothing too unique, just decent. No game over H-scenes with trash mobs and the CGs are surprisingly good for a rpgmaker game, good enough to be confused for a VN art.

Also, there was a full chinese transltion over jkforums by the user of jaidocument:
If any translators who wish to translate this who knows chinese can check it out for reference.

I made a F95zone thread too over here: https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-nendou-shoujo-sailor-splendor-no-future.56427/