What's new

Re: Translation Request Thread

Looking for translators for
I have text extracted from the game here you can translate it
I'm planning on machine translating it but I'm hopeing someone will hop in and translate it in prepared column.

Any Chinese Game translators here ........... dont know if anybody has posted or not
Developer website:
patreon(com)/EvilGoddess
Language:Chinese
Version: 1.081

Can some one translate this Game:

Sore de mo Tsuma o Aishiteru / それでも妻を愛してる

vndb ------> v6593

This is a NTR game. It already has 3 Hentai episodes released with different paths. The hentai has the same name.

It has a great CG collection.

I am new here so I can't post URLs

It would be great if this game is transated. :)

Throwing out my vote. Would love to see at least a partial for this.

I would like to request a translation for a game called "This Will Never End' by [Soft Circle Courreges]

Link for the game. (Please replace the (dot)'s for actual dots.)

www(dot)anonym(dot)to/?www(dot)dlsite(dot)com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ049740

SHADOWCORE

I thought this would have been translated by now since alot of people like the game. One person even said they would pay for a translation on the games page.

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=27004

Last edited:

Would love to see a full translation of Jumble Jokers

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=29279

Yugifan already did a partial and it made it playable for sure but I've heard that without a full or machine translation people are missing out... and overall I enjoyed the game even without story... though I'd heard the the translation would be long and possibly difficult as well =/ Well hope someone considers it at least.

Like to put a request in for a game called Downfall Daughter or "Botsuraku Iyo"
As for the download link there's a few but I dl'ed it from the sxshentai site. Googling the japanese name also works. (Can't post link as I have not posted 15 times yet apparently)
Can't even finish first mission because there's a twist or something and without understanding japanese i can't complete it which is a bummer. It's a huge game as well featuring corruption mechanic. Never got to explore due to inability to complete first quest which unlocks the world map though. :(:(
If the game is too big to translate can someone just inbox me how to get past the first quest? thanks

Like to put a request in for a game called Downfall Daughter or "Botsuraku Iyo"
As for the download link there's a few but I dl'ed it from the sxshentai site. Googling the japanese name also works. (Can't post link as I have not posted 15 times yet apparently)
Can't even finish first mission because there's a twist or something and without understanding japanese i can't complete it which is a bummer. It's a huge game as well featuring corruption mechanic. Never got to explore due to inability to complete first quest which unlocks the world map though. :(:(
If the game is too big to translate can someone just inbox me how to get past the first quest? thanks

Doesn't that game come with a walkthrough? The "フローチャート/マニュアル&フローチャート.html" file? Otherwise search the game's thread here: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=29433

Oneone1 games usually have their scripts hidden away or something like that so it's hard to translate them. It does have a partial translation for UI though: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=29922

Oneone1 games usually have their scripts hidden away or something like that so it's hard to translate them. It does have a partial translation for UI though: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=29922

You are correct. Oneone1 encrypts dialog and uses a script to call it. Until someone finds a way to decrypt the dialog files full translations of his games are impossible.

Throwing out my vote. Would love to see at least a partial for this.
Do you still want this? I'm working on a partial for my own sake. I can upload it once it's done, but don't count on the CommonEvents file being translated (a vast majority of in-game text in this case) as it's rough 65,000 lines. This dwarfs my work on Lily Akos, in which case the biggest file is just over half that at around 40K lines.

I'll do a partial for this. That's no problem.

Do you still want this? I'm working on a partial for my own sake. I can upload it once it's done, but don't count on the CommonEvents file being translated (a vast majority of in-game text in this case) as it's rough 65,000 lines. This dwarfs my work on Lily Akos, in which case the biggest file is just over half that at around 40K lines.

Please and Thank you! It's got most of my fetish's all tied up into one lewd package.

Anyone have the partial for:

Requesting any partial/full translation of happypink's games. I really like games with animation and being to understand the texts would enhance the game more for me. I bought all of their games, except for the last one, if anybody is willing to translate them. Here's the link to their English page on dlsite: .

Thank you for your translation work.

HappyPink - The Everything Investigator Girl

This was released July of last year (2016) Did some searching and can't find a single thing about translations. Was wondering if someone could either start one or point me in the right direction of a translation that already exists. It's in RPG Maker and I'm assuming a lot of people here have experience with that. It has live 2D animation which is pretty awesome, the animations are top notch along with the voice acting.

I think it's worth it. Check out this page DLsite link for a description and even a video on the game.

Lsl4IBt.jpg

Last edited:

I'm not having much luck trying to find a Translation for this game in particular:

RJ193634_img_main.jpg

I've tried searching through google,but there isn't a code Number/Name for this game other than the Long winded Title.

Back