What's new

Fukukaze

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Translation Request Thread

+1 request from a newbie as well for picking up Magician of the Olecta Desert. It is a pretty intricate game that is borderline impossible to play with machine translation. Would really appreciate a full translation if possible! Thanks for considering.
Sure, I'll have a look at it sometime and perhaps add it to my to-do list. After some quick research, I found that a partial patch has already been made by someone here: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=29828&highlight=RJ183797.

Also, the prequel to this game seems to already have been fully translated over here, http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=28369&highlight=RJ127061, but I assume you probably know about that already, which is why you're asking now for the sequel to be done.

I might pick it up at some point in the future. I'll check in with candyfloss later to ask him whether or not he has plans to work on this one as well. More on this later.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Sure, I'll have a look at it sometime and perhaps add it to my to-do list. After some quick research, I found that a partial patch has already been made by someone here: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=29828&highlight=RJ183797.

Also, the prequel to this game seems to already have been fully translated over here, http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=28369&highlight=RJ127061, but I assume you probably know about that already, which is why you're asking now for the sequel to be done.

I might pick it up at some point in the future. I'll check in with candyfloss later to ask him whether or not he has plans to work on this one as well. More on this later.
Candyfloss already answered the question : He's busy on another project. And he'll only see if he take the request when he's done with his current work (without ETA).

Fukukaze

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Candyfloss already answered the question : He's busy on another project. And he'll only see if he take the request when he's done with his current work (without ETA).
Oh okay, I guess that saves me the trouble then. Perhaps I'll help him out when the day comes where he picks up the sequel.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Working on it between other things. I'll make a thread for it when I'm nearer to completion. At the moment I can't promise accuracy, and some things maight even be more confusing or otherwise garbled. As soon as I have the patch ready, I'll push it. I'll also keep the thread running for support and fixing reasons.
So, that will be the 2nd person working on it then.

Fukukaze said was working on it as well.

Fukukaze

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Working on it between other things. I'll make a thread for it when I'm nearer to completion. At the moment I can't promise accuracy, and some things maight even be more confusing or otherwise garbled. As soon as I have the patch ready, I'll push it. I'll also keep the thread running for support and fixing reasons.
As yugi already stated, I'm currently working on a partial for this as well. I posted a message on the game's personal thread saying I was working on it. I do hope you're not already too far into the translation, because I myself am about 70% done with it. In case you are and if you're okay with it, maybe we can split up the work? What do you say? I'm down with that if you want. I could even help you out with the clunky bits you mentioned having trouble with.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No, not very far at all.
What I DID have done was:
Actors, Armours, Classes, Enemies, GameINI and half the Items. The Scripts were going to be next.
I was just going to do anything that's not a map (I was even considering dong the CommonEvents while also dreading it) and to be honest I have rather a lot to contend with at the moment. While I'd like to split the work, I doubt I'd be able to keep up the pace. I'm a pretty slow worker all things considered but that does make me pretty thorough.

Considering that I have a Full translation coming along for one game and another in the wings along with two partials that need finishing... Yeah, I think I overstretched on this one.

Thanks for the offer though, Fukukaze. I'm actually kind of glad. I now have more time to devote to other projects :)

Cryhteral

Demon Girl
Reputation score

RJ102967

Game Discussion Thread: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=21533

DLSite Link:

it was started but the person who did vanished some years ago.... since the sequel is about to come out it would be cool if it was finished...

LonerPrime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sure, I'll have a look at it sometime and perhaps add it to my to-do list.
Thank you. Just having a translator giving a nod to this project is a big hope. Much appreciated.

Fukukaze

Demon Girl
Reputation score

No, not very far at all.
What I DID have done was:
Actors, Armours, Classes, Enemies, GameINI and half the Items. The Scripts were going to be next.
I was just going to do anything that's not a map (I was even considering dong the CommonEvents while also dreading it) and to be honest I have rather a lot to contend with at the moment. While I'd like to split the work, I doubt I'd be able to keep up the pace. I'm a pretty slow worker all things considered but that does make me pretty thorough.

Considering that I have a Full translation coming along for one game and another in the wings along with two partials that need finishing... Yeah, I think I overstretched on this one.

Thanks for the offer though, Fukukaze. I'm actually kind of glad. I now have more time to devote to other projects :)
Sorry for the late reply, but I'm glad to hear that. I haven't made any progress in the last few days for personal reasons but will be returning to the project shortly.

We're sorta similar in a way, as I also tend to overstretch things all the time when it comes to these kinds of projects, resulting in a neverending backlog of works to finish. And on top of that, I'm also rather slow, caused by the fact that I'm a bit of a perfectionist, if I do say so myself. So, what happens is that the already immense backlog of mine continues to grow larger and larger, as opposed to the things I finish, which only slightly (but steadily) chips away at this big mountain of work.

Thank you for your understanding and I do wish you all the best on your own projects. I look forward to playing them later on! If you, however, are ever interested in working on something with me together, do hit me up. It'd be my pleasure to help out!

Thank you. Just having a translator giving a nod to this project is a big hope. Much appreciated.
Not a problem! I'm always happy to give back to the community and it really puts a smile on my face if one enjoys the work I put into a release. Thanks!

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oyako Rankan

Why? Because it is an ANTI-NTR GAME! I've never heard of such a thing. You only get NTR if you fail.

Of course, the fact that it is Alicesoft means the game is extensive and it is also unheard of so, blah.

Out of curiosity, can anyone ballpark how much translating such a game and then having someone patch it in would cost?

stone147

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I need to make this request Again :D

Game: /

I see the thread for this being bumped for translation requests so thought I'd post one here

むっち無知 田舎生活/Mutchi Ignorance Country Life

Hi. I begun to translate the first game last year, I guess. The Inaka Seikatsu. I guess I translated almost everything that happens before Yukata gets the first of the three items, and fixed some stuff too.

I probably will continue it, just because I like translating this game, bbutright now I'm working on Robf games, so it will take a long time. So if anyone want, I can post a patch with the partial translation I made so far.
I added some details to some pictures, some sounds to scenes, etc... So all the additional files are in the patch too. Don't replace the entire folder, just replace the modified files and add the new ones.

If the game crashes it's probably because I forgot one of them, just pm me and I look into it. Anyone feel free to use it or continue the translation.
Patch files

Anyone wants to finish it?

Last edited:

guifa11

Reputation score

Hey guys, this game has very good art, i really would like to play this game translated:
SEQUEL blight (RJ193419)
Sorry cant post the link, i dont have enough post's =/

Ayra

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I normally don't ask requests... but there's this game that just released that seems to be absolutely amazing and a perfect fit for my tastes.

Workshop Blooming in the Field and the Dark Dragon

It's an Atelier-like game with crafting, exploration, gathering, and beautiful loving yuri. It's cute, charming and still pretty and sexy, without the dark nasty bits. It seems to be a dream game for me. So... I'm aware the chances of this getting translated is pretty remote (especially since the 1 current sale on English DLSite is mine), but I just had to give it a try anyway. Thank you for the consideration!

rdantas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I saw a lot of people requesting for a full translation of NTRPG3 -

Did someone get this one to translate?

Here's the Thread

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I saw a lot of people requesting for a full translation of NTRPG3 -

Did someone get this one to translate?

Here's the Thread
It's not release yet

GaoCao

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can I request a partial translation for Konjikineko's v2.2?

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Anyone could do a partial for [RJ199211] MARRIAGE OR PERVERT ~短小戦士とドスケベ魔法使い~ ? The art looks amazing but sadly its MV and i dont think many people would go for partial for that game.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone could do a partial for [RJ199211] MARRIAGE OR PERVERT ~短小戦士とドスケベ魔法使い~ ? The art looks amazing but sadly its MV and i dont think many people would go for partial for that game.
Nice art. I second this!