What's new

Re: Translation Request Thread

Hello!!
i've not found this game anywere in the forums, so i'd like to show it t yours and ask if its possible to translate:

its known in some youtube videos as "garden of grotesque" and its a survival horror game.

I've searched this thread but I don't think the translation for this game has been requested yet, so I would like to request;

RJ088198 | Lina Quest - Bikini Warrior

I've tried looking through this topic but didn't see this game and I think there used to be a thread for it but couldn't find that either. I played this game a long time ago but got stuck and remember really liking it. I think the english name for it is Pure White 2 or something close to that. RJ119910 is the file number and I can't post a link because I haven't posted enough.

I'd like to request a translation (but not machine translation) of one common event. Yes, just that.
Game: [RJ131210] The H Adventure of Princess Selina
Forum thread

Event I want translated: Common Event #8 (パンツ売り:商人)

I can post the "common events" file if necessary.

I've tried looking through this topic but didn't see this game and I think there used to be a thread for it but couldn't find that either. I played this game a long time ago but got stuck and remember really liking it. I think the english name for it is Pure White 2 or something close to that. RJ119910 is the file number and I can't post a link because I haven't posted enough.

I did a partial of that game :
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=25926
Go here and press Ctrl+F and search RJ119910 to find it.

Oh awesome! Thank you yugifan3. How much is translated and do you think you'll ever do the full thing?

Oh awesome! Thank you yugifan3. How much is translated and do you think you'll ever do the full thing?

Is only a partial, as such, only the ui is translated. Story / NPC is not translated like most of my partials. Just use VNR or Translation Aggregator for that.

Ah ok and thanks. I've never used those before but never too late to try.

Did the old English Patch found.
If we still want to continue to translate the game I like to give the old patch in ^^

but was also ne ne rough ^^
192660b245.jpg

Hello everyone.

Thank you for your great work.

I was looking for a particular translation, for this game

Is there anytranslation around yet? Do you think it's an average job or an impossible job to translate it? I think it has the potential to be very exciting, playing it in Japanese it's just funny, but understanding the sentences should be awesome.

Waiting for a kind response, I hope you all all the bests.

mrjunkie

Hi, I was looking for a particular translation, for this game

http :// vndb. org /v12490

this game pls
. dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ150007.html
is the only rio series without translation.

Request of this.

ピンサロール ペイメント ~借金返済GAME~ a Partial or Full would be great

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ173803.html

Thanks

Hello

Any translation for this ?

thx

Dunno if anyone that can translate is reading this at all, but it would be very nice to see this little gem translated:

============

or anything from would be amazing too.

Hello, I've just seen this game: Revenge Chronicle of the Demon Queen (search for "RE181543" at dl sites), and it seems to be kinda nice.
I would like to request a partial for this.
Hope anybody can do it.
Thanks in advance.

Anyway we could get Pregland of Enyagon translated? Looks so good, and we have so few breeding games...

Number:RE092556

I'd link to DLsite, but apparently not enough posts.

I back this up. Could we?

i don't really have a request for a translation , so i don't know if i am going to piss someone off with this post , but i have a request non the less

are there any tutorials/guides to how do a translation ? do you guys have done some , or i just simply have to figure it out by myself poking around with the RPGmaker editor ?

Back