Trapped in the Underdark ~ Out of Character discussion

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Trapped in the Underdark ~ Lewdified Pathfinder Roleplay

Eh I don't mind just using one of the basic PF deities if my character really needs one. Also, I'm assuming that we'd be starting out captured or something, but guess I should ask just in case. What would starting money/gear be? I'm normally only starting at level 1, so dun really know how much I ought to be giving my gal and whatnot. Also what you mentioned in the first post or two, whatever we end up with as our max HP, we should half that?
Basic for the starter would work better, can still change later. I best explain these details in the creation topic, pathfinder has a table.. I think 23.500 is the gold for lvl 7.

Yeah, most games start on lvl 1 or 2, but .. eh, why not go a bit wilder. Higher level sex slaves are that much more useful after all! :p

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Heh, I was just wanting to make sure what starting gold would be and stuff. And I'm assuming the level progression would be medium as well. Also, yes, higher level sex slaves, who have some forms of crafting or profession skills would definitely be of greater value and sought after. :3

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I like (REALLY LIKE) a lot of the themes you're talking about here.

What's holding me back is Pathfinder and starting out Mid-Level.

I guess I may hold off and just read where this goes.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It's mostly ptsd from games where the GM forces your character to do actions, basically playing your character for you, instead of the preferential treatment of: "you are commanded to suck that demon's dick" but are allowed to do it however you want.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I like (REALLY LIKE) a lot of the themes you're talking about here.

What's holding me back is Pathfinder and starting out Mid-Level.

I guess I may hold off and just read where this goes.
your call, though if this gets -too- large I'll limit entries, don't think we'll hit any enormous number, but who knows.

It's mostly ptsd from games where the GM forces your character to do actions, basically playing your character for you, instead of the preferential treatment of: "you are commanded to suck that demon's dick" but are allowed to do it however you want.
Ah, ok don't worry about that, I consider that a last resort. Basically last time I did it a player failed to resist a vampires dominating gaze and was like 'yeah but she only ordered me to attack the greatest danger to her, and isn't the greatest danger to you.. yourself!' to abbreviate, to which my reaction was 'oook, gimme dat sheet, I don't think we agree to what dominate person does.'

That was in combat, in erotica its usually a lot more subtle

---

Anyway! After some moar pm chatting I think I have enough players to kick things off.. experience tells that theres always one or two more peeking in as soon as you start things up. If numbers go high enough and theres interest in two specific doms, I'm considering splitting the campaign in two, prefering a group of 3-4 each.

For now we seem to have a ranger and a cleric on the line.

For now, ready to set character creation and other details up in a lil sub forum if its no bother.

Last edited:

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mmmkay, so final question, one I should have asked many eons ago.

Choice of gender?

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mmmkay, so final question, one I should have asked many eons ago.

Choice of gender?
I can deal with anything but male sub. If you play male in this setup, expect not to stay male for long.

on another note, working to set up character creation and stuff soonish!

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Trapped in the Underdark - OOC

Setting: Pathfinder D&D in the Underdark
Short Plot: Trapped in a strange, perverted corner of the underdark our innocent heroes find themselfs on the auction block of some perverted drow and now must resist becoming prey to all sorts of twisted creatures living underground and unveil a dark mystery... or succumb to their own darkest desires.

~Setting things up atm, bare with me if something is formatted badly, first rp on Linemarvel!~

Inspirational images:

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Oh oh, sound as a challengue. Then i will make a male character :3

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Oh oh, sound as a challengue. Then i will make a male character :3
Go wild, character creation is up and.. being polished.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

May I make my character sheet on Myth-Weavers, and link it in my character sheet post? I can add in fetishes and stuff in additional character information at the bottom of the sheet on there. Or I could just add that in my ULMF post instead I guess.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

May I make my character sheet on Myth-Weavers, and link it in my character sheet post? I can add in fetishes and stuff in additional character information at the bottom of the sheet on there. Or I could just add that in my ULMF post instead I guess.
I think a good compromise would be to have the header I use up until fetishes and backround, then use Mythweavers for the technical stuff, that way.. sure you are double-posting a few infos, but everyone has a rough idea what allies they are dealing with at a quick glance, in case they don't know how to go through mythweaver cheets. ^^
Not Gonna lie, Mythweavers is more work to read through, but I've worked with it in the past, np.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Trapped in the Underdark ~ Out of Character discussion

I have a question on how binding the character alignments are. Are our PC actions and personalities supposed to follow to their alignment closely, or can we sometimes flex things a little, like a Lawful character making a singular exception to the rules, or an Evil one deciding to be benevolent once, just to see what happens. Also, are those alignments susceptible to change, or are they set in stone?

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I have a question on how binding the character alignments are. Are our PC actions and personalities supposed to follow to their alignment closely, or can we sometimes flex things a little, like a Lawful character making a singular exception to the rules, or an Evil one deciding to be benevolent once, just to see what happens. Also, are those alignments susceptible to change, or are they set in stone?
Alignment changes are a can of worms. As in, some players dump a can of worms on your head if you bring them up, others get giddy.

Alignments will change, but not for a single action, no, theres nuance to this stuff.

You can be evil and benevolent, you can be lawful and ignore certain rules, infact.. anything different would be stupid.

A favourite example of mine is the Blackguard housewife.

She's a paladin of Tyranny that works dilligently to advance her devil mistresses agenda, killing any that threaten her tyrannic rule and order.
She's also a loving housewife and mother of two children, because it makes her feel fullfilled. She truly loves her husband too, he is HERS after all, providing her with warmth, support, a potential way to garner public sympathy,... She'd sacrifice him to the devils if pushed to, but she'd rather not, in the same way you'd rather not destroy a precious magic item.

He is TN, kids are TN, though she is working on inducting the older child into a fiendish cult as well. She keeps him in the dark about some of the .. nastier aspects of her job and if ever anyone dares to disrupt or even question her family life, they will know the depths of creative torture.

Last edited:

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

I am satisfied with that kind of liberty.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alright, lets see.
Lena Weiss:
Remember creation rules, no single item may cost more than half your gold total, Katana is over. Beyond that, I assume its a magical weapon, couldn't find details on it?
I like the pic, not gonna lie and its hard to find not .. extreme futa art with abs, though I do want you to try and find a bit closer an image, hair and eye color different is a bit hard, disbelieve suspension wise.
Backstory: Eeeh.. I want a bit more of a.. thing there. Lets presume you exchange first and fifth level favoured enemy, I still don't really see favoured terrain underdark with that backstory.
Fetishes: Kinky, didn't get to tease and play with a Futa for a while, if we 'mesh' well chemistry wise I'll talk to you again about 1on1 ideas.

Oh, also, you get three more hit points. Yey! reason: A d10 on average rolls a 5.5, adding those .5 all up is 3 more hp.

Either way, looks mostly fine, reevaluate gear and .. I dunno, needs a bit more for an Underdark reason perhaps.

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

I know about the equipment thing, had to run downstairs earlier and realized I'd screwed up on that. Working on it now. Her favored terrain is Underground too, not Underdark, though I don't mind changing it to forest or mountains or something else. Also adding more to the backstory too.

As for the pic, my other thought was this, but since she's got angel wings, I didn't think it'd work well. http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/album.php?albumid=699&pictureid=13930

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I know about the equipment thing, had to run downstairs earlier and realized I'd screwed up on that. Working on it now. Her favored terrain is Underground too, not Underdark, though I don't mind changing it to forest or mountains or something else. Also adding more to the backstory too.

As for the pic, my other thought was this, but since she's got angel wings, I didn't think it'd work well. http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/album.php?albumid=699&pictureid=13930
Oh no, I'm fine with underdark terrain, it fits.. just has to fit backstory wise too. I'm sure theres like two variants that give you aasimar wings, both of which are really grat underground. :p

Hmnn.. So somewhere between those two pics,w/e, I like the futa one more.

That all in mind, Approved!

Waiting on the other players first though, I'll set up the IC with introductions for everyone so just a bit of patience!

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

I also don't mind changing hair color to black for Lena, and her eye color back to the amethyst coloring in the pic I put into the sheet first. And I'll add more backstory in a few minutes, got to go do the dishes. Aside from that, I think I fixed everything else you mentioned. So go ahead and take a look. And Aasimar can get angelic wings, which I'd planned on doing at 11th level anyway since they had to be level 10 at least for them. :p

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Theres also Garuda blood, but anyway. Looks goods!

Snuggleslime, are you sure you want to start without any gear, you are massively weakening yourself compared to others. At least pick a monk so it doesn't matter as much.