What's new

Trapped in the Underdark ~ Out of Character discussion

Re: Trapped in the Underdark ~ Out of Character discussion

Lior is best at making friends. but only with mind control. Evidently this is why :p

At least it wasn't Holy Word or Dictum. (though Xirces level is high enough. :p

Throw in a holy storm and rain of roses while at it!

My rolls for damage are in the hundreds, assuming all the attacks hit. (Yes, a crit was involved.)

So, I assumed he won't survive the attack. (And if he does, good on him.)

Sounds like a Martial alright. He cast a spell though so at least he's not a CaGM Barb. Else you might regret that.

Lior is best at making friends. but only with mind control. Evidently this is why :p

This is going to make for some fun one-on-one discussion time when they all get home.

I'll post everything else I owe either tonight or tomorrow.

Last edited:

My brain: 'Hold on, whats that damage, been a while since I've seen that from a non-barb or specialized build, should look close.. ooh hold on, that -was- a barb, got it, holy fury-stuff. .. this is why I like to have some levels going about, things actually go wilder'

Hmnnn *poke a pokes things*

I think we're just waiting for Lena on the scouting side of things.

Am ill right now. And not good at puns when not ill. Makes think brain slow.

Am ill right now. And not good at puns when not ill. Makes think brain slow.

Don't you think your puns need a doctor, because they are so ill! Ok, ok, I'll spare you. *chuckles* alright, welp, still got two thingies to respond to either way, just was a bit saddened to see the overall slowdown.

I was waiting for Kaila to responds, since I didn't want three straight posts of Dasyra puns.

I was waiting for Kaila to responds, since I didn't want three straight posts of Dasyra puns.

Its ok I wont punish it.

Get it?

It was that or riddle games. :p

When is updoot?

Spank mindflayer into respondings here, for the other topics, still working on a larger response, aka a game to close a 1on1, predicting the weekend.

Apologies on that delay folks, I've been working on trying to build my Twitch channel up and stuff, and just been so tired afterwards that I've gotten lazy and neglected most of my threads. Again, I do apologize.

Zilrax, are you feeling any better?

Worse actually. I'm hoping it'll recover, but I might try and power through it soon if I can get my brain to orient properly. Right now the best pun I got for this is Libraries are the biggest buildings cus they have the most stories.

Just a reminder but Lior has Prayer up too, which means you get an extra +1 to basically all your rolls, and everyone else gets a -1 in addition to the blessing of fervor. (Correct me if I'm wrong)

Back