What's new

RPG RPG Maker Localization [Acerola] Treasure Hunter Claire (English Localization on Steam, Manga Gamer, and JAST USA)

Ares02

Lurker
Reputation score
Be carefull if you want true end or good end, don't make your karma too high. And the ending will be different between good end and true end from doing all affection quest or not (of course do all your quest for true end), and i think only true end have cg unlocker.
either way, some quests unlock only from the 2nd run onward, so I think is fine to get the "Bad End" in the first run

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Be carefull if you want true end or good end, don't make your karma too high. And the ending will be different between good end and true end from doing all affection quest or not (of course do all your quest for true end), and i think only true end have cg unlocker.
You can buy items which lower the karma.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Fully, professionally translated hgames on Steam without the need of silly patches.
What a time to be alive.

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score
This game sucks.. Any game that forces you into a bad ending without even allowing you to fight the enemy is just awful. Their is no way in hell I would find running through this game a second time to get a good ending fun.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
When people ask me who my personal heroes are and i respond with "The entire staff of kagura games" they will be really confused.

Ares02

Lurker
Reputation score
This game sucks.. Any game that forces you into a bad ending without even allowing you to fight the enemy is just awful. Their is no way in hell I would find running through this game a second time to get a good ending fun.
the game actually don't force you, is related to a parameter too high, and in the game is advised to keep an eye on it "or bad things can happen" (maybe not the exact words, but that's the meaning). Is like picking the wrong choice and having to deal with the consequences.
But if you have a save just before the last boss, you can reload it and get away from the bad ending just using the right items.

mrwasabi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I didn't realize there was a cg unlocker if you achieved the true end. Here I was grinding cg like a schmuck.

TheTru3Sky

Reputation score
What do you need for the true ending? I have done every quest and have full affection with everyone except Cyrus because he ditched me before I could do anything with him.

JorgeFFC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What do you need for the true ending? I have done every quest and have full affection with everyone except Cyrus because he ditched me before I could do anything with him.
0 Karma, in love with Leon or something like this and not in any lustful mode/high desire. You can cheat engine it to lower if you want.

Keyen

Reputation score
Hum, i'm wondering about something. Let's take the "treasure past a portal where you get stuck scene". There is 9 variations of the scene, 3 stages and 3 variations per stage (Normal/sub/dom).

How I get the different variations of stage 1? The scene is locked once it's done, and after, it's stage 2, then stage 3. Did I miss something? You can get the different variation from the vegetable vendor, for instance, that's why i'm asking.

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Hum, i'm wondering about something. Let's take the "treasure past a portal where you get stuck scene". There is 9 variations of the scene, 3 stages and 3 variations per stage (Normal/sub/dom).

How I get the different variations of stage 1? The scene is locked once it's done, and after, it's stage 2, then stage 3. Did I miss something? You can get the different variation from the vegetable vendor, for instance, that's why i'm asking.
Just a guess, but maybe your state of arousal is also going in there.

Keyen

Reputation score
Just a guess, but maybe your state of arousal is also going in there.
Yeah, but what I mean is the fact I can get (for instance) Scene 1 normal, then scene 2 dom then scene 3 sub (and then nothing else). When I want to do also scene 1 dom/sub, scene 2 normal/dom, etc.

Ares02

Lurker
Reputation score
Yeah, but what I mean is the fact I can get (for instance) Scene 1 normal, then scene 2 dom then scene 3 sub (and then nothing else). When I want to do also scene 1 dom/sub, scene 2 normal/dom, etc.
yes

Wiiown

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hopefully someone puts up a 100% save soon for this release, I bought it to support but already played the Jap version, I want to read the dialogue but don't want to play the game over again ><

Cryhteral

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You have what for goten rofl. XD

voll decensor well not quite there is something small forgotten XD .

here is an evil doer,
*Link removed*

Do not stay away from the other distributing it but where you have already decensed it extra + and now it really everyone can buy is not that nice that you do it anyway.
When I play the Japanese I still understand it so half because it is not so easy to get it to buy. + is censored XD
That's what i would like to know, will the light be removed in a update or no? i mean it's nothing much but still, if we can have everything then it would be cool, i mean a lot of people like pixel art so even that is a really serious thing for them XD

Kysu

Lurker
Reputation score
Loving the game so far, congrats on the release! Would love if Chiakisan and the Kagura team translated Yuklno game from acerola as their next project, totally in love with her. <3

TheTru3Sky

Reputation score
0 Karma, in love with Leon or something like this and not in any lustful mode/high desire. You can cheat engine it to lower if you want.
I now got the ending where I just end up getting married with Leon, but I don't get the CG Unlocker so is this really the true ending?