What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [月の水企画 / Tsuki-no-Mizu] ナイトメアガールズ/Nightmare Girls (RJ215006)

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
hint hint
nyaa has it too already. Can't vouch for its safety though

Monceber

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Holy hell guys, is it even possible to download files from DLSite? I mean, maybe that's just me, but download speed that I'm getting is abysmal - around 100-150Kb/s if I'm lucky enough, and sometimes it drop even lower. And getting archive ~1Gb is an exercise in futility - waited for around 1 hour for download irreversibly fail at around 300Mb. And I have normal internet connection and speed, it's just when it comes to getting demos or downloading the game itself it slows down to a crawl.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Holy hell guys, is it even possible to download files from DLSite? I mean, maybe that's just me, but download speed that I'm getting is abysmal - around 100-150Kb/s if I'm lucky enough, and sometimes it drop even lower. And getting archive ~1Gb is an exercise in futility - waited for around 1 hour for download irreversibly fail at around 300Mb. And I have normal internet connection and speed, it's just when it comes to getting demos or downloading the game itself it slows down to a crawl.
if many downloaders servers sometimes are laggy, when it throws out failed network connection press right click on it and choose resume

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
Any tips for getting stronger? I can't read Japanese and my characters just feel super weak. Or at least combat tips.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Btw the first option at the computer is the difficulty option. I accidentally put it on easy, which ruined all suspense

NewGuy

Reputation score
Wow, even the tutorial for this game has a lot more effort put in than most RPG maker games. I'm not sure if it's necessary to have an NPC ask you about autodash, or to have the difficulties and skipping the opening events made an actual physical choice on the game map, but boy is it cool. Being able to set characters up (I assume that's stat distribution or classes or something?) before the game really starts is nice too, even if everyone is just going to go with the default setup.

Monceber

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
press right click on it and choose resume
Thanks for advice, but, really, that much is obvious. When I said irreversibly, I meant irreversibly, i.e. you cannot resume, it just downright fails again.

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
That is weird. Downloading stuff is kind of DLSite's business. From what I can tell, they have a pretty respectable contract with akamai to provide content delivery, things should work, at very decent speeds.
That said - I have found specific things to be slow sometimes. Presumably, their master servers are in japan, and servers near you act as caches. For anything that was already requested by someone else near you, things will be blazingly fast.
But if you try to get something that's either very new or very old, it might not be in cache yet, getting you 100kB/s because that's now coming all the way from japan, and long bandwidth is expensive.
Try the same thing a few hours or a day later - it might be in local cache by then.
I did find that aborting those slow downloads wasn't that bad - it'd often be fast up until the point where I left off (because that section is now in local cache) and crawling speeds onwards from there.
Though I also think that resuming worked for me in the past - really, no reason for caches not to support range-requests needed for resuming.

Of course, it's entirely possible that your ISP is just throttling akamai. Which is absurd, that breaks half the internet, but that's ISPs for you...

You could also try a download manager (now there's a term I haven't heard in a long time), those might have tricks to speed things up / help with resuming.
The problem is that they might only work properly on public demo links - I think the paid-product download links use some funky cookie-based authentication that an external download manager might struggle with...

Edit: Checking again, I'm not getting akamai, so either I'm completely misremembering, or they changed their setup since I last checked it out.
At least from my end (may differ based on where you access from) I'm getting download requests sent to a cdnga server in japan. So, no happy local caches, everything is going across oceans now.
Which means download speeds might depend on how good your ISP's peering with KDDI is, or whatever they're using to get to japan.
All I can say is that the setup can totally deliver at least 7.5MB/s if everything is working properly.

Edit2: On the server I'm hitting, resuming also works just fine. Either your browser is being weird, or there's something really strange going on with your connection, where you sometimes can't reach the server at all...

Last edited:

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Heh, I see the developer played Live A Live. There's a neat boss fight waiting for whoever decides to run away from fights too often. Be warned, you need to be pretty high level if not max to beat it.

Last edited:

Ayu Break

Reputation score
I just met that looking for a particular enemy type. I got a persona vibe from it mind. Looking forward to hunting that critter.

Stiltzkinator

Reputation score
Speaking of Persona, it didn't hit me that at least some of the persona-like support monsters you can equip on your characters are cameos form past games, until I saw Speed Queen. It's been ages since I played Dungeon Chronicle, but I remember Speed Queen.

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How do you change who the lead character is?
You can't change the lead, but sometime different dungeon have different leader/character to control (automaticlly)

Can someone help me? I'm stuck at here looking for this key, they said to look in different dungeon but still can't find it, already looking for an hour here.... Untitled3.png

NewGuy

Reputation score
You can't change the lead, but sometime different dungeon have different leader/character to control (automaticlly)

Can someone help me? I'm stuck at here looking for this key, they said to look in different dungeon but still can't find it, already looking for an hour here....
It's not in a different dungeon, it's in a different part of the same dungeon. You missed a split path somewhere.

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's not in a different dungeon, it's in a different part of the same dungeon. You missed a split path somewhere.
Yeah thanks, man that chest a bit look like a pillar so i just went pass it, I already trough that part but didn't see that chest.

NewGuy

Reputation score
Now I've got my own problem.
Later in the game, after you unlock the last set of locations for the town map, there's a dungeon where you have to find three switches to open three doors, then past the three doors is a fourth door in its own room next to a red and a blue torch. I got to that room, beat up a big monster, but have no clue where to go next. Door is locked and there's no way to interact with the torches. The cutscene put me outside the room but it wasn't clear to me where I'm supposed to go next.

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'm stuck in the mermaid cave. Defeated the sharks and checked the small beach cave/mermaid temple, nada. Any ideas?

Edit: Nevermind, you go through the shady bathhouse near the police station.

Last edited:
Reputation score
Now I've got my own problem.
Later in the game, after you unlock the last set of locations for the town map, there's a dungeon where you have to find three switches to open three doors, then past the three doors is a fourth door in its own room next to a red and a blue torch. I got to that room, beat up a big monster, but have no clue where to go next. Door is locked and there's no way to interact with the torches. The cutscene put me outside the room but it wasn't clear to me where I'm supposed to go next.
Go to the hospital there is a new dungeon