What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [月の水企画 / Tsuki-no-Mizu] ナイトメアガールズ/Nightmare Girls (RJ215006)

DustToDust

Lurker
Reputation score
Yeah, stuff tends to get to English DLsite a bit later if at all. There actually quite a bit of stuff on there that is pretty buried. The stuff that does the best on English DLsite is the stuff that is translated into English, which makes sense.
If Tsuki-no-mizu's games got English translations, I for one would buy them all. Unfortunately Demon Grounds and Lilim union are the only ones I have been able to find proper translation patches for.

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah Friday morning next week... till next time then

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Dum-de-dum, a Tweet of relevance:
If I'm reading that right, Nightmare Girls has more-or-less passed DLSite review (some more debugging is happening right now), and is scheduled to go on sale around about the 19th. So yay.
Wow, i just saw that info on his blog today (blog was a day late in its update compared to twitter) and i was damn suprised that we have an actual date to look forward to...

batman21

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Yeahh good news ive checked in their blog and yes the game is 100% and its going out the 19th right after my midterms nice

OP
habisain

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Um, Maybe? It's probably a bit premature to say that it's out calendar tomorrow in any time zone, because DLSite as of late has been releasing games in two tranches each day, and

In other news I'm plotting a partial++ translation of this, but my tools are not quite ready for it. The "++" is because I'm planning on manipulating the script so it's easier for machine translators to parse. There's a large number of names in the script which cause machine translators to choke; using some replacement rules I should be able to fix this up so people who can't read Japanese can follow the script somewhat easier using text hooking/MTL.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Well, the day is just about here. We're either minutes away, or sixteen hours.

Edit: It's out!

Last edited:
OP
habisain

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score
According to Twitter, there was like 30 minutes notice that it was the former and not the latter.

It's out now.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
That last image on DLSite is looking pretty sketchy for loli. Can anybody confirm/deny?

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
damn straight over 5k sales in 40 minutes people sure were waiting for this one, well it does have loli (not blonde girl she is just flat, it is the black haired one on the last image you can see she is child sized) so yeah no links here

Last edited:

Stiltzkinator

Reputation score
damn straight over 5k sales in 40 minutes people sure were waiting for this one
That's 5k favorites, and people can favorite a game before it is out. It 'only' has 1000 sales as of right now, though I do expect that to grow quite a bit.

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score
That last image on DLSite is looking pretty sketchy for loli. Can anybody confirm/deny?
High school girls, the upper left is flat, and still count as loli (although no loli tags) , same with lower right... so it's a shame but no links here :(

holic123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You can still PM them can't you? I haven't been around in awhile. If anyone has it and is willing to share.

nnescio

Reputation score
Yue, the blonde girl? Definitely counts as loli for the purposes of this forum. In any case judging from the sample CGs, one of the other girls (Shigure) also has a scene where she gets aged down, and that one definitely counts beyond any doubt.

(Ironically, Yue is likely the only one who's actually 18, since she's a final year high school student. Kokia is one too but she's born before the school year, so she starts off one grade earlier. Of course, I'm digressing here as it doesn't matter for the purposes of the forum.)

Last edited:
OP
habisain

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yue, the blonde girl? Definitely counts as loli for the purposes of this forum. In any case judging from the sample CGs, one of the other girls (Shigure) also has a scene where she gets aged down, and that one definitely counts beyond any doubt.
Actually I'd lean towards Yue not being Loli because of her height/hips. Within the game, she's about the same height as the adult characters, and her hips seem to follow adult proportions, so I'd go with her being small-breasted rather than loli. But given the Shigure scene (which I was previously unaware of), I've edited links in the OP to be on the safe side.