What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [Tsuki-no-Mizu] 淫魔のトラップアイランド (RJ290576)

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Translation has begun. Once I get enough done to post it up I'll create a thread in the Translation section.

移動中のみ Keeps coming up as "Only when moving" and I'm going to assume it means while not in combat. I might change that a little later on or keep it as it. It does seem that you can't use Items in Combat so I think it'll be fine. I don't know.

Attachments

Kynshin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How many people does it make that are translating this game now?
Barraged already said he was translating it. Saw him comment on discord he was done with the UI and the diary entries at least. ( better to just ask him directly)
Chronomium wanted to translate it so he talked with barraged about it but looks like barraged already did some good progress so he changed his mind.
Theres some MTL of it on f95.
And now Rrezz is also making a translation of it.

Theres a real lack of communication around here lol.

Last edited:

Rrezz

Reputation score
How many people does it make that are translating this game now?
Barraged already said he was translating it. Saw him comment on discord he was done with the UI and the diary entries at least. ( better to just ask him directly)
Chronomium wanted to translate it so he talked with barraged about it but looks like barraged already did some good progress so he changed his mind.
Theres some MTL of it on f95.
And now Rrezz is also making a translation of it.

Theres a real lack of communication around here lol.
From what I understood Barraged is still working on Nightmare Girls and wouldn't be working on this for a while. I'll be doing a full Partial with Item and Skill description. When Barraged is done with Nightmare Girls he can pick up where I left off, or start anew. He's more than welcome to benefit from this partial when I finish it.
More than one person can work on a translation at the same time. I know the game Ariadne had at least 4 translators working on it. I translated the Demo, and when the game released I converted it over to the full release. Someone picked it up and ran with it, then someone else continued until eventually the game got fully translated, and it was great.
I saw this game, wanted to make a Partial of it, and saw that no Partial was currently available. But, since I don't really use Discord, and not a lot of translators use ULMF any more, I'm mostly out of the loop. Have been out of the loop for a few years now. I'm not as active or involved as many of the other translators.
I personally don't use MTLs, as more often than not the text goes off the screen and a lot of times just isn't worded very well. I don't speak Japanese, but what I typically do is run the text through a few different translators and then reword it so it makes sense.

An example of why MTLs are bad. The Text window for Item descriptions has a max lenth of 90 Characters. Which looks like this
*** asdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfa+++Length+++sdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfas***
A lot of the MTLs descriptions will go Far beyond that. So a MTL will give the results,
***A magical tool that stimulates mana meridians to increase physical strength. It has the side effect of irritating the nerves.***
But if we reword it, we get something more like,
***Magic Mana crystal that stimulates strength. Side effects include increased sensitive.***

Barraged will probably do a Full Translation like his translation on Nightmare Girls. All I'm doing is a Partial to make the game a little easier to play. But as always, work and real life take precedence.

Kynshin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Not saying you cant do it.

Also i agree that MTLs are bad. The mtl for this game is horrible since the game uses a lot of custom scripts for the stats menu and diary entries and wathever they used to do the mtl broke all custom scripts.

Unfortunally MTLs dont know what line breaks are, among other things. With a little flexibility its possible to keep the entire description in the game.

But yeah a partial is not a bad thing. (at least its much better than wathever they did with that mtl xd).

Btw if youre interested in droping by discord to talk to him just say the word and i will throw you a invite.

Keep up the good work(y)

Rrezz

Reputation score
Yeah, the "Diary" entry scrips are actually very simple. However, I did notice the Sexual History Stats are an Image file. So that's going to suck to translate, lol. Also I believe the Sexual Stats on the Main Menu page are also an image file, I just haven't found it yet.

Is it the same Discord page that Yugifan uses?

Attachments

Kynshin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, the "Diary" entry scrips are actually very simple. However, I did notice the Sexual History Stats are an Image file. So that's going to suck to translate, lol. Also I believe the Sexual Stats on the Main Menu page are also an image file, I just haven't found it yet.

Is it the same Discord page that Yugifan uses?
Not the same discord.
And the Main menu stats are not actually a image but a custom script as well.
The diary ones are images though.

1600427586596.png

A little example of the main menu translation.

Last edited:

Rrezz

Reputation score
Not the same discord.
And the Main menu stats are not actually a image but a custom script as well.
The diary ones are images though.

View attachment 34756

A little example of the main menu translation.
Neat. I wonder where they stuffed that script at.

pepeja

Reputation score
Hello everyone! New to the forum so pardon if posting or asking in wrong thread.
I extremely enjoy the game, probably could say its the best jrpg i played so far.
I faced a problem: i stuck in the story, i done pretty much everything and only thing i cant go through its a 2 succubus at the end of chain of portals from staring location(part of the 2nd town on the left where ginger girl guarding stairs). Main charachter just sneak from the corner on succubus and turn back.
I talked to everyone multiple times. I might f up the sequence of cut scenes probably cuz i somehow get through the futa tunnel(big doors from left of futa trial in red portal town) before finishing trial itself and got futa pixies cut scene. And when i got there again(i supposed i had to faint but done some event that let me in after 0hp) i had a main chest open, only had small ones to loot, then used horn to tp in main town. What am i missing?
Wouldn't ask but the game is just creame de la creme i havn't seen anything that quality before so i really want to finish it expecially when im that close.

Oir

Reputation score
Hello everyone! New to the forum so pardon if posting or asking in wrong thread.
I extremely enjoy the game, probably could say its the best jrpg i played so far.
I faced a problem: i stuck in the story, i done pretty much everything and only thing i cant go through its a 2 succubus at the end of chain of portals from staring location(part of the 2nd town on the left where ginger girl guarding stairs). Main charachter just sneak from the corner on succubus and turn back.
I talked to everyone multiple times. I might f up the sequence of cut scenes probably cuz i somehow get through the futa tunnel(big doors from left of futa trial in red portal town) before finishing trial itself and got futa pixies cut scene. And when i got there again(i supposed i had to faint but done some event that let me in after 0hp) i had a main chest open, only had small ones to loot, then used horn to tp in main town. What am i missing?
Wouldn't ask but the game is just creame de la creme i havn't seen anything that quality before so i really want to finish it expecially when im that close.
Don't have an answer to your specific question since I'm waiting for the translation but since you love this game so much you might be interested in other games from this developer (Tsukinomizu Games), some of which have been translated to English such as Nightmare Girls (95% translated at the moment but will be completed soon probably), Naedoko Demons Ground, and Lily Knight Saga.

pepeja

Reputation score
Don't have an answer to your specific question since I'm waiting for the translation but since you love this game so much you might be interested in other games from this developer (Tsukinomizu Games), some of which have been translated to English such as Nightmare Girls (95% translated at the moment but will be completed soon probably), Naedoko Demons Ground, and Lily Knight Saga.
Thanks for the suggestions! I actually found this forum only because I stuck in my playthrough in Naedoko Demons Ground, and you are absolutely correct I liked it very much so I got almost every game(including this one) of this devs that was avaliable. I got hooked by Nightmare Girls but played without translation and tbh got bored not really my cup of tea(too much walking around map too compicated tasks to figure out w/o eng). So I switched to this game and found it so good so I really want to finish it now.
Next on the list is to start exactly Naedoko new game but this time with translation thanks to this beautiful forum and translators!

Maybe you could recomend couple similar to Naedoko games? I really like its high quality drawing and option to change clothes, but can't find much of these games with all together.

Oir

Reputation score
Thanks for the suggestions! I actually found this forum only because I stuck in my playthrough in Naedoko Demons Ground, and you are absolutely correct I liked it very much so I got almost every game(including this one) of this devs that was avaliable. I got hooked by Nightmare Girls but played without translation and tbh got bored not really my cup of tea(too much walking around map too compicated tasks to figure out w/o eng). So I switched to this game and found it so good so I really want to finish it now.
Next on the list is to start exactly Naedoko new game but this time with translation thanks to this beautiful forum and translators!

Maybe you could recomend couple similar to Naedoko games? I really like its high quality drawing and option to change clothes, but can't find much of these games with all together.
There really aren't too many games like Tsukinomizu games. That's why they so special :3
Clothing change is a tough ask. It's not seen in too many games of this genre and I can't really recall that many games that incorporate it well.

Other than that, Yukiiro Quest is a tentacle rape RPGM with amazing art.

The Exorcist Rio Series and Kunoichi Ayame (both by Housegames) features great art and good variety of H-scenes although still mostly tentacle-focused.
This series is a personal favourite of mine.

Other than those special recommendations, I have an H-game tier list (once again rape/tentacle focused since that's my preference) in my signature if you want like 80 other recommendations.
Good luck!

Kyosuke91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There really aren't too many games like Tsukinomizu games. That's why they so special :3
Clothing change is a tough ask. It's not seen in too many games of this genre and I can't really recall that many games that incorporate it well.

Other than that, Yukiiro Quest is a tentacle rape RPGM with amazing art.

The Exorcist Rio Series and Kunoichi Ayame (both by Housegames) features great art and good variety of H-scenes although still mostly tentacle-focused.
This series is a personal favourite of mine.

Other than those special recommendations, I have an H-game tier list (once again rape/tentacle focused since that's my preference) in my signature if you want like 80 other recommendations.
Good luck!
Maybe I'm blind...
But I can't see your signature D:

qwerxzvcasdf

Reputation score
i stuck at inn after done first training (frog long tough). leaf cant go into inn because marika has something...what should i do next?

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Any help with the final optional boss? The one that you need to defeat to get a good ending, after going through the blue circles. I have 999 MP, level 44, and the 50 mana kick and yet the guy kills me within 5 turns. Help would be appreciated!

I have drunk the potion in the lab and still it just kills me, as well as I bought everything in the shop (playing in Jap) and there is not event of me doing any damage to it in the beginning of battle.

Last edited:

Silvercrows666

Reputation score
Where is the caretaker hut? It says next to 1st square, but I can't find it (I don't even know where is the 1st square lol)