What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [Tsukinomizu Project] 苗床デモンズグラウンド ~奈落の孕姫~ / Naedoko Demon's Ground (RJ165659 / RE165659)

Gummiel

Reputation score
Where can I find Monster Ticket: Star Child and Elizabeth (Eliza Avatar) ?
Star Child Ticket is from the fight at the end of the left side of the artificial sun (ie. you need to kill all the "mini-bosses" Sieg want to take pictures of to reach it)
Elizabeth you get by loosing to the monsters in the dungeon after reaching the surface

MrTinman2020

Reputation score
Star Child Ticket is from the fight at the end of the left side of the artificial sun (ie. you need to kill all the "mini-bosses" Sieg want to take pictures of to reach it)
Elizabeth you get by loosing to the monsters in the dungeon after reaching the surface
Thanks

Anybody know where can I find sex scene No 43 (Fallen Angel)

Corranda326

Reputation score
How do I use the Magic Thunder egg I got I have it in my inventory but it won't let me do anything with it

Nvm figured it out you just need to progress the story some

Arenara

Lurker
Reputation score
You know, there's something I just thought of. The Pregnant Princesses have the ability to get pregnant from monsters, that is all well and good, but then there are the monster children you get from the four other heroines. Hannon and Jard are also Pregnant Princesses, so maybe that counts as "monster enough", Toto was using an actual monster as her penis, but Sieg was only using futanari seeds, and we know that normal girls using futanari seeds aren't enough to impregnate Eliza (otherwise the hot springs gangbang would have resulted in a monster being born), does that mean Sieg is actually an intelligent female monster like aphrodisiac girl? That's something to think about.

(Unless Sieg appears in another game, like the first Naedoko, and that gets explained there, of course.)

Gummiel

Reputation score
You know, there's something I just thought of. The Pregnant Princesses have the ability to get pregnant from monsters, that is all well and good, but then there are the monster children you get from the four other heroines. Hannon and Jard are also Pregnant Princesses, so maybe that counts as "monster enough", Toto was using an actual monster as her penis, but Sieg was only using futanari seeds, and we know that normal girls using futanari seeds aren't enough to impregnate Eliza (otherwise the hot springs gangbang would have resulted in a monster being born), does that mean Sieg is actually an intelligent female monster like aphrodisiac girl? That's something to think about.

(Unless Sieg appears in another game, like the first Naedoko, and that gets explained there, of course.)
Actually Sieg use a monster as well, not a seed, a different monster, that is not getting named sure, but clearly a monster still if you pay attention to the text. You do accidentally raise another good question though, in relation to the subject, more specifically hotspring vs Hanon/Jard, You say that maybe Hanon/Jard is "monster enough" because they too are pregnant princesses(though technically speaking in the case of Hanon, it is purely Hanon that borth using Eliza Semen, and for Jard they both birth, but trade their monsters afterwards, so the one you get is birthed by Jard, but you birth one that Jard get as well, though that is pretty irelevant for this discussion though, as whatever it is, would go both ways anyway), then I have to wonder who are all the girls in the Hotspring, if not pregnant princesses themselves, afterall bar a few exceptions like Sieg(using teleport magic scrolls) and Toto, being a ridiculously, almost inhumanly good swimmer), there shouldn't be many non-pregnant princess girls down in these caves. So sure there could be a few that go in through other means, but considering the vast quantity that participate and it's near the 2nd layer village made for pregnant princesses, that manage to get past the bottom of the tower, still the majority in that hotspring gangbang should be pregnant princesses themselves.
(That also gave me another interesting thought though, what if you could go back to the hotspring and be part of the gangbang of another newish pregnant princess later xD (ofc unlikely Eliza would be willing to do it right away, but maybe later at some point, like after you got to residential or something, at that point at least she have become much more accustomed to it, and we do know at least in the HQ area with the semen dispenser "traps", that she have begun to like the taste of semen at least)

Last edited:

Arenara

Lurker
Reputation score
You're right, and what you pointed out is indeed strange. I see two explanations for that: Either those girls aren't actually pregnant princesses but members of the "society" that didn't go through the process because they had other roles or they are pregnant princesses who realized this possible issue and sought out special futanari seeds (likely using futanari fairies' whatevers) to avoid impregnating other pregnant princesses.

Thank you for taking my question seriously, by the way.

Gummiel

Reputation score
You're right, and what you pointed out is indeed strange. I see two explanations for that: Either those girls aren't actually pregnant princesses but members of the "society" that didn't go through the process because they had other roles or they are pregnant princesses who realized this possible issue and sought out special futanari seeds (likely using futanari fairies' whatevers) to avoid impregnating other pregnant princesses.
Well looking again the hot spring gangbang really have to be other pregnant princesses, as to even enter the hotsprings you have to be one, the person at the front desk litterally say "Since these hot springs are for Princess use only, your monster allies must remain in the resting room to the right.", and when in the actual bath there are multiple things that clearly tell that it is other customer of the hotspring that is actually doing the gangbang, one example being one of the girls in the bath, that is litterally "named" "Beastwoman Pregnant Princess", saying "That was the first time I used a futanari seed, but it was nice. I've got to get as skilled at being a futanari as being a Pregnant Princess."
Also I don't think the futanari seeds have anything to do with the Futanari fairies per say though, but is rather just a normal seed in this world, as they do appear in both "Lily knight saga" and "Forget-me-not Gemini Fort".(Both taking place in the above world even). One other thing that could be argued could be that the princeses in the hotspring don't yet have the "natural" futanari abilty, that a pregnant princess can get, which At least Eliza gets at the time of getting the Tentacle suit, and Jard seem to have it as well when the 2 have their scene together, probably gotten while in captivity of the fairies before you arrive there. But if that is the reason she don't get pregnant there, that does leave hanon as the scene with Hanon and Eliza is clearly with a Futanari seed, which means that Hanon at that point, don't yet have the futanari ability either (if she ever gets it, there really is no indication at any point she got it, but that could just be a matter of there not being a need for it to be shown to Eliza over the course of the story ofc), which then would mean that the impregnation between them there in the grotto before, should not be able to happen either, so yeah at the end I think there is some sort of plothole here, no matter how you twist and turn it sadly

Thank you for taking my question seriously, by the way.
You are welcome, I freaking LOVE this game, played through it 3 times, and at this point have been doing a bit of a mod for it as well (managed to grab the RPGM VX Ace engine at a very heavy discount, to be able to do it, man its not worth the full price this engine though), so this discussion could potentially give me some idea for that maybe even
I am not making any promise when or even if I ever get the mod finished though (thought initially this was something quick I could do in like a week or so, back in I think it was october or november, well guess what I am not done yet :p, things often are not as easy to change as they seem on the surface for games :p), but essentially I am allowing multiple degrees of pregnancy, by allowing multiple impregnation at once (up to 5 times, with different belly size representation to match it), and then allow mixing and matching of the monsters equipment at birth-time with the different monsters that you are impregnated with. Probably also gonna look at giving some of Jupiri's powers over to Gospel instead, as lets face it, Jupiri is just WAY OP compared to any other monster, and anything Gospel can do when you get her back in the HQ, Jupiri can do better, and much more anyway, as well as making Gospel able to get trimmed as well, as she does perfectly fit the criteria laid out for it by the game as well. Though before I touch those part I want to be done with the pregnanacy/customization parts first

Arenara

Lurker
Reputation score
Let me try to explain what I meant a bit better. Yeah, Futanari Seeds are actual things that exist, however, in Gemini Fort we also see that futanari seeds can be made via alchemy, and more than that, we see that variations of futanari seeds can be made (like the long-lasting seed that causes Mizuna's problems in the game), as such we can assume that it is possible to create a variation of the Futanari seed that specifically does not impregnate pregnant princesses. Since the futanari fairies have the same property, it is quite possible that said alchemy process could be made by adding materials from them (most likely their semen, for obvious reasons).

Also, your mod sounds very interesting. I've just started my nth playthrough of the game, but I'm just doing a quick NG+ so it should be done fast. Afterwards, your mod would give me the perfect excuse to do another pure new game playthrough of this.

Gummiel

Reputation score
Let me try to explain what I meant a bit better. Yeah, Futanari Seeds are actual things that exist, however, in Gemini Fort we also see that futanari seeds can be made via alchemy, and more than that, we see that variations of futanari seeds can be made (like the long-lasting seed that causes Mizuna's problems in the game), as such we can assume that it is possible to create a variation of the Futanari seed that specifically does not impregnate pregnant princesses. Since the futanari fairies have the same property, it is quite possible that said alchemy process could be made by adding materials from them (most likely their semen, for obvious reasons).

Also, your mod sounds very interesting. I've just started my nth playthrough of the game, but I'm just doing a quick NG+ so it should be done fast. Afterwards, your mod would give me the perfect excuse to do another pure new game playthrough of this.
Well one problem with that theory is that the seed Hannon have, she stole from the Hot springs, so yeah, it can't really be at the seed level 1612025379132.png
(That is part of the event in the cave right before the 2 of them get to the whole night sex part, they somehow think they can hide from the others in the morning xD)

Last edited by a moderator:

Arenara

Lurker
Reputation score
Okay, so the only way I can explain this is that Pregnant Princesses using Futanari Seeds can, perhaps unconsciously, decide whether or not to have their semen be able to impregnate other Pregnant Princesses.

But you got me thinking about Hannon, and I realized that her whole character and influence in the plot is a reference to Kevin Graham from The Legend of Heroes, Trails in the Sky Second Chapter. (I checked, and it came out in 2001, more than early enough to inspire this.)

If you don't know who that is, essentially he is introduced as one of many knights of the church, who has quite a bit of relevant knowledge and skills for helping the heroes with the situation, but doesn't seem to be anyone of note, just a nice person helping out. However, after the final boss fight, he slips away and reveals himself to be part of one of the most elite knights in the church, and that the reason why he was a part of everything being that he had received orders to execute the main villain (he's talking about that and revealing himself to the villain before doing so), which he succeeds in. As you might see, there are a lot of parallels there.

Gummiel

Reputation score
How far into the game does that scene happen?
In the cave in the middle of the spirit area in 2nd layers (eastern part of 2nd layer)

Speaking of Toto, she does mention there is apparently 108 monsters in the world that can be used as fake penises, and that it is her dream to find and see them all, that sound like an entire game ready to made about that, really hope they do that at some point :D. Afterall unless I am forgetting something we only ever have 2 monsters that fit that criteria in this game, Namako that Toto is using, and later gives to us, and the unnamed one that Sieg uses

edst95

Reputation score
Sorry for asking an stupid question, but how can I get the first sex skill on the right row? I cannot harvest these purple bubbly thingies.
Should be a very basic thing, but I somehow didn't get it...

Gummiel

Reputation score
Sorry for asking an stupid question, but how can I get the first sex skill on the right row? I cannot harvest these purple bubbly thingies.
Should be a very basic thing, but I somehow didn't get it...
Yeah that is pretty important, the cave to the left(entrance near/behind the scorpion like monster), 3 screen down from the pregnant princess village, and then go downstairs in the cave to talk with the NPC there
1612802030835.png
(the entrance to the cave (the 2 scorpions are the same, it just that it moves after you are done with the prologue part of the game, so it will only be blocking the entrance when you initially make your way way to the village the first time you arrive the area))

Last edited by a moderator:

edst95

Reputation score
Yeah that is pretty important, the cave to the left(entrance near/behind the scorpion like monster), 3 screen down from the pregnant princess village, and then go downstairs in the cave to talk with the NPC there
(the entrance to the cave (the 2 scorpions are the same, it just that it moves after you are done with the prologue part of the game, so it will only be blocking the entrance when you initially make your way way to the village the first time you arrive the area))
Thanks a lot! I'll never figure it out without your hint!

lmaccount

Lurker
Reputation score
How do you turn OFF the "auto-defeat enemy" skill on the map screen?

Arenara

Lurker
Reputation score
Wild Howling, I believe. Otherwise just read the skill descriptions and you'll find it.

Eliza867

Reputation score
where i can get some dildo and vibrating stones for transforming mimic
i really want this for teasing the ass in the door