What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [Tsukinomizu Project] 苗床デモンズグラウンド ~奈落の孕姫~ / Naedoko Demon's Ground (RJ165659 / RE165659)

Arenara

Lurker
Reputation score
And I believe the monster ticket is gotten by beating the boss you can only get to by beating all of the monster girl bosses Sieg had been bothering throughout the game.

FalseGames

Reputation score
And I believe the monster ticket is gotten by beating the boss you can only get to by beating all of the monster girl bosses Sieg had been bothering throughout the game.
Welp i have been playing for a few days straight and finally completed the gameplay.
The only problem is, I've been trying to find 2 more bosses sinds i've seen them at the artificial sun ladder. picture.png .

Which are for sure the bubble bath subeshi (which i believe it was somewhere in the swamp village, but can't find it for some reason.) and probably the barking beast inside the sealed garden (it kinda looked like Nue. but on four. I already tried to defeat all the light in the open area, but nothing happend.)
picture3.png

Also the only H-scene i need to find is #29, #36, #37 and last #43, but i have no clue where to find them. picture2.png

With that i probably got most of the collection and hopefully can enjoy the completion of the game :).

Gummiel

Reputation score
Welp i have been playing for a few days straight and finally completed the gameplay.
The only problem is, I've been trying to find 2 more bosses sinds i've seen them at the artificial sun ladder.View attachment 39168.

Which are for sure the bubble bath subeshi (which i believe it was somewhere in the swamp village, but can't find it for some reason.) and probably the barking beast inside the sealed garden (it kinda looked like Nue. but on four. I already tried to defeat all the light in the open area, but nothing happend.)
View attachment 39170
Nope The barking beast is not one of those bosses, Barking beast is just a random chance in that area, so if you want its entry in the monster log just gonna keep trying, but wont help you with the ladder
As for which one you are actually lacking, it is hard to tell really, but it is all the monsters that Sieg have been trying to photograph throughout the game
One potential I tend to "miss" when I play through the game would be the one just a bit before the Knights residential area, since its actually tend to be a wee bit tough when you encounter it, and well could easily forget about it then in all that happens in the residential area, more specific the south part in this map 1620508307602.png , other than that I don't know which ones you could have missed, it is one of those things that just is pretty hard to help on

Also the only H-scene i need to find is #29, #36, #37 and last #43, but i have no clue where to find them.View attachment 39169

With that i probably got most of the collection and hopefully can enjoy the completion of the game :).
#29: Well the Hint Kinda says all there is to that, is when Sieg takes pictures of you in one of the Swimsuits (it says pentagram, but that is the star fish (the one you got from Toto), one of those places where the translation is a bit inconsistent with the names
#36: Well again Hint is pretty clear, its a defeat event. "Sealed area" is the area you unlock in the cave to the sound of the Fairy village after you peed on all the yellow totems
#37: Again the hint is pretty obvious it is a defeat scene in the knights HQ, the "Giant Flower" here is at the end of the "First prison" the first northern door right as you would enter the Knights HQ 1620508872140.png

#43: This is yet another defeat event, this time by the boss at the end of the rightside path of the sun

I know some of these can certainly be explained in more in-depth but would be a LOT, so if you have more issues with some of them just say so, and I will try and be more specific with those in particular

FalseGames

Reputation score
Nope The barking beast is not one of those bosses, Barking beast is just a random chance in that area, so if you want its entry in the monster log just gonna keep trying, but wont help you with the ladder
As for which one you are actually lacking, it is hard to tell really, but it is all the monsters that Sieg have been trying to photograph throughout the game
One potential I tend to "miss" when I play through the game would be the one just a bit before the Knights residential area, since its actually tend to be a wee bit tough when you encounter it, and well could easily forget about it then in all that happens in the residential area, more specific the south part in this map View attachment 39173, other than that I don't know which ones you could have missed, it is one of those things that just is pretty hard to help on

#29: Well the Hint Kinda says all there is to that, is when Sieg takes pictures of you in one of the Swimsuits (it says pentagram, but that is the star fish (the one you got from Toto), one of those places where the translation is a bit inconsistent with the names
#36: Well again Hint is pretty clear, its a defeat event. "Sealed area" is the area you unlock in the cave to the sound of the Fairy village after you peed on all the yellow totems
#37: Again the hint is pretty obvious it is a defeat scene in the knights HQ, the "Giant Flower" here is at the end of the "First prison" the first northern door right as you would enter the Knights HQ View attachment 39174

#43: This is yet another defeat event, this time by the boss at the end of the rightside path of the sun

I know some of these can certainly be explained in more in-depth but would be a LOT, so if you have more issues with some of them just say so, and I will try and be more specific with those in particular
Thanks alot for the help, sadly enough i already saved my game after the picture that has shown at the left side of the path of the sun.

picture.png as i went to the first prison, how do i get across? sinds it either broken floor or that barricade as you can see?

picture4.png That location was not it sinds i already unlocked the sealed garden. (i've found #36 thanks again)

As for the description for those bosses. best i can say is 1 boss looks like a female inside a bathtub (litterally).

For the other picture2.png it looks simular as her but on 3 legs with her right front paw in the air. (not the best way te describe something)

As for #29 where can i find sieg for the picture of swimsuit? (already got the swimsuit)

(edited) As for #43 found it, but i think i need something for this? picture3.png

Gummiel

Reputation score
Thanks alot for the help, sadly enough i already saved my game after the picture that has shown at the left side of the path of the sun.

View attachment 39176 as i went to the first prison, how do i get across? sinds it either broken floor or that barricade as you can see?
You need to get sort of zig zag through the 3 parallel areas that go through that area to get around the bars and holes in the floor

View attachment 39175 That location was not it sinds i already unlocked the sealed garden. (i've found #36 thanks again)

As for the description for those bosses. best i can say is 1 boss looks like a female inside a bathtub (litterally).

For the other View attachment 39178 it looks simular as her but on 3 legs with her right front paw in the air. (not the best way te describe something)
Hmm female in a bathtub... what, gonna have to look through the bosses, here cause the one that reminds me of, is litterally blocking you from progressing in 2nd layer... Yeah I am sorry I don't think there are any other bathtub bosses than the one right north of 2nd layer village, that you should have had to kill to actually progress at all
For the other one you mention, it should be the boss the first time through the "game" in the hot springs (NE room)

As for #29 where can i find sieg for the picture of swimsuit? (already got the swimsuit)
She should be standing inside the building in the pregnant princess village is the first layer (ie the first village you get to), in the bed room

(edited) As for #43 found it, but i think i need something for this? View attachment 39180
Need the wear the Magical Seraph Dress to enter that yeah
Which is gotten in that area as well in the first part, if you don't have it yet

Last edited:

FalseGames

Reputation score
She should be standing inside the building in the pregnant princess village is the first layer (ie the first village you get to), in the bed room
picture4.png i think i need to find a new camera first?

Which is gotten in that area as well in the first part, if you don't have it yet
[edited] Got it, only need to wait for outfit. (aswell got the plant boss in first prison).

Attachments

Last edited:

Gummiel

Reputation score
View attachment 39182 i think i need to find a new camera first?
Well more precisely a recording crystal :p, which you get by deep-worlding either Detector, or Searcher (male or female Crystal egg)

is it at the path of the sun area? (rightside?)
No the zig zag path I talked about in early knight HQ area leading to the giant flower

Also wait a moment, those picture of bosses you see are the ones you HAVE already defeated, but judging on your position from your SS from your first post about it, the first boss you missed is The Eve Trooper (which means you also missed at least one grooming area, as well as souvenir behind that boss, but yeah now that I look at that, that is certainly one that is easy to miss and even hard to find when you know where it is, is 2nd spirit area on 2nd layer, using by taking the very eastern teleporter here (is also the one highlight with a slightly thicker frame around it, not sure how noticeable that part is though) 1620513635370.png
Also probably the boss with the biggest gimmick, but kinda interesting, I will try and let you figure it out yourself ;) but ofc if you get completely stuck on it let me know

And for the other boss you missed after it, you will just have to send a SS of where you next get stuck on the ladder in the sun after clearing this (turns out it was a more simple implementation that ladder than I thought, so was easy to see just from position

(That said I am about to go to bed now, and wont be home most of tomorrow, so don't expect me to reply before the evening(CEST) tomorrow at the earliest)

FalseGames

Reputation score
Well more precisely a recording crystal :p, which you get by deep-worlding either Detector, or Searcher (male or female Crystal egg)
Oh alright, i will do that.

No the zig zag path I talked about in early knight HQ area leading to the giant flower
oh oke i literally see that small gap on the left entrance, didnt see that at all, but finally i got it!

That should be everything i believe! Thanks alot!

jadegramm

Reputation score
i am not able to find night forest and lightning monster egg no matter how much map i explore. Can someone help me. And if possible share the screenshot.

Gummiel

Reputation score
i am not able to find night forest and lightning monster egg no matter how much map i explore. Can someone help me. And if possible share the screenshot.
You get to the night forest through the very westernpart of the normal forest (I assume I don't have to specify which forest, as you shouldn't have been to more than one at this point :p). Might be the path to the west out from this you might have missed (the highlightet (ie slightly thicker border) event tile between the 2 big orange walls),
1622054106494.png
That should lead you to the next area with the actual hole to the night forest. Down there is where you get a lightning monster too, I will let you explore it on your own before spoiling everything down there, but if you do get stuck again down there fell free to post again

jadegramm

Reputation score
You get to the night forest through the very westernpart of the normal forest (I assume I don't have to specify which forest, as you shouldn't have been to more than one at this point :p). Might be the path to the west out from this you might have missed (the highlightet (ie slightly thicker border) event tile between the 2 big orange walls),
View attachment 39399
That should lead you to the next area with the actual hole to the night forest. Down there is where you get a lightning monster too, I will let you explore it on your own before spoiling everything down there, but if you do get stuck again down there fell free to post again
thank you. BTW do you know how to increase windows size of the game? most game windows size increases after pressing F5 but it doesn't work in this game

Gummiel

Reputation score
I just beat Primal Seebded, is there anything missing?
Yeah okay then you are way past it xD, primal seedbed is the very last boss of the main game (only the After-story, you can pick then before starting a NG+ when "leaving" the adventures town, is after that)

So yeah in that case go to Asura's Domain, take the teleport crystals all the way to the purple part, and from where you arrive there go to areas to the left, and then 1 north, and you should find the boss there.