What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [Tsukinomizu Project] 苗床デモンズグラウンド ~奈落の孕姫~ / Naedoko Demon's Ground (RJ165659 / RE165659)

ratinho_o_o

Reputation score
How do I get to Hot Springs? How do I find White Whitch???? I’ve been all over Pirate Ship and I can’t find anything (sorry)

Gummiel

Reputation score
where i can get some dildo and vibrating stones for transforming mimic
i really want this for teasing the ass in the door
So there are 2 kind of vibration stone you need and then the Pink Vibrator
This one you probably have already, but in case you don't, you find that all the way to the west in the night forest (the dark forest below the forest in the start of the game)

You get this by Deep Worlding the monster Namako

You get this by Deep Worlding the monster Magenta

How do I get to Hot Springs? How do I find White Whitch???? I’ve been all over Pirate Ship and I can’t find anything (sorry)
I guess that ship can be a bit of a maze the first time you play for sure, you need to open up the Top left gate here

You find the keys for that gate in the room on this floor
This would be where I would geuss you are stuck in it at least, seems the most likely place, and it would be pretty hard to explain the whole ship part xD, and yeah the witch you will find at the Hot springs as well, so yeah should be no need for more in that regard

kuroyuki28

Reputation score
This one you probably have already, but in case you don't, you find that all the way to the west in the night forest (the dark forest below the forest in the start of the game)

I guess that ship can be a bit of a maze the first time you play for sure, you need to open up the Top left gate here

This would be where I would geuss you are stuck in it at least, seems the most likely place, and it would be pretty hard to explain the whole ship part xD, and yeah the witch you will find at the Hot springs as well, so yeah should be no need for more in that regard
I am stuck in the same place, except I can't find the key to the captain's room. I looked everywhere I can reach on the ship, but can't find the key.

Gummiel

Reputation score
I am stuck in the same place, except I can't find the key to the captain's room. I looked everywhere I can reach on the ship, but can't find the key.
ohh whoops forgot you need a key for that room too xD, so many keys xD. The lower left room, in the first pictur,e to your last reply, in my post, the monster in the rightside room have the Captain's Room Key. You do need the Sunken Ship Keyring to get to that monster though, but I seem to remember that to be relatively easy to get, so I hope you have that one already, so I don't have to go hunt for that in the editor too xD. Yeah I am not really remembering these things off the top of my head no ;)

kuroyuki28

Reputation score
ohh whoops forgot you need a key for that room too xD, so many keys xD. The lower left room, in the first pictur,e to your last reply, in my post, the monster in the rightside room have the Captain's Room Key. You do need the Sunken Ship Keyring to get to that monster though, but I seem to remember that to be relatively easy to get, so I hope you have that one already, so I don't have to go hunt for that in the editor too xD. Yeah I am not really remembering these things off the top of my head no ;)
Yep, I have that key already =)
Thanks a bunch =)

prochode

Reputation score
How do you get Loveswim, the reference I am using says in the ruins fishing place but I have been fishing awhile and haven't gotten her.

Arenara

Lurker
Reputation score
You need to do Toto's event. For that you need to go into the cave next to the fishing place and find something on the pond you can show her.

prochode

Reputation score
Ah thanks, I didn't realize I could interact with the different colored water, now I just got to find that skull jar. Anyone know where it is, all the teleporting has been really annoying so I hope it's not around there.

Gummiel

Reputation score
Ah thanks, I didn't realize I could interact with the different colored water, now I just got to find that skull jar. Anyone know where it is, all the teleporting has been really annoying so I hope it's not around there.
It is certainly the most labyrinth-like area of the game by far, I do believe the skull Jar is somewhere in the spirit area, I don't remember where exactly though, (there are 2 more kinda area with spirits up ahead after this cave part). Also make sure you got the peeing event in the first spirit area you already been in

kiratka

Reputation score
how do you defeat the adam pot and eve trooper?

need a different item or attack?

ratinho_o_o

Reputation score

I love you, I’ve been stuck on this for over a month

Gummiel

Reputation score
how the heck do you beat nucleas boss?
Need to kill the girls first,
which are pretty much only vulnerable to smash attacks.
Sand Run is a good AoE smash attack for that
, after the girls are down the core itself should be pretty easy
(though it does take less fire damage, but anything else is fair game then)

Gummiel

Reputation score
How do you move those rocks? (beneath the fairy village)
You know Screenshots helps a LOT to convey what you are talking about, there is a LOT of rocks in the game, and specially in that area, but if it is what I think it is you mean, that would be the entrance to the sealed area, that gets unlocked by pissing on all those blue totem things throughout the game, and if you are onyl at the fairy village you can't get them all yet

FalseGames

Reputation score
You know Screenshots helps a LOT to convey what you are talking about, there is a LOT of rocks in the game, and specially in that area, but if it is what I think it is you mean, that would be the entrance to the sealed area, that gets unlocked by pissing on all those blue totem things throughout the game, and if you are onyl at the fairy village you can't get them all yet
Oh alright, sorry about that. I totally forgot about the totems at the blacksmith area so that was my last one, the only thing i'm stuck with is kakae's request with that ice type egg and the monster ticket: star child?

Gummiel

Reputation score
Oh alright, sorry about that. I totally forgot about the totems at the blacksmith area so that was my last one, the only thing i'm stuck with is kakae's request with that ice type egg and the monster ticket: star child?
Yeah okay that one is a bit vague, and that is just the first of her requests, gonna just put them all here in different spoilers, so open whichever you want then, or you can try and see fi you can figure some out yourself, your choice then, in all cases keep in mind you need to be pregnant with the relevant monster when you visit her, not actually birthing and be in possession of it
First one (well first specific one, the very first had you just be pregnant with any monster, but you clearly already done that part), the ice egg, is Devi (Male Magic Spirit Egg
Next up, the fishy egg, would be Sahagin (Male Fish Egg Mass)
After that, the giant Caterpillar egg (imo the easiest to figure out), would be Dool (Male Round Wild Egg), and is also the last one