What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [Tsukinomizu Project] 苗床デモンズグラウンド ~奈落の孕姫~ / Naedoko Demon's Ground (RJ165659 / RE165659)

sybozo

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: 苗床デモンズグラウンド ~奈落の孕姫~ RJ165659

Thanks!

Another question: The area after the futa village (The highest tower which leads you to another village), where the pentagon is, is there anyway to open the cell doors? Also how do I defeat the monster at the area where the entrance showed a weapon icon? I defeated it but it's still alive.

Last edited:

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Thanks!

Another question: The area after the futa village (The highest tower which leads you to another village), where the pentagon is, is there anyway to open the cell doors?
I don't think so.

Also how do I defeat the monster at the area where the entrance showed a weapon icon? I defeated it but it's still alive.
It's a practice robot. You can't kill but you only need to beat it once. And you do need to beat it to
reach the pop-idol boss in the sky area. You need to beat all pink sub-bosses to remove the barriers protecting her.

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

To get past the butt-in-the-wall in the teleportation area you need to bring a sex-toy-eqipped monster.
The evolved form of the mimic. You can get the item needed to evolve it by completing a quest in the fairy village.

tunk11

Reputation score

It's not mine but I found this

Attachments

Eiri666

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

To get past the butt-in-the-wall in the teleportation area you need to bring a sex-toy-eqipped monster.
The evolved form of the mimic. You can get the item needed to evolve it by completing a quest in the fairy village.
What quests exactly?

Also, what's the point of peeing on those yellow stones?
The first one gave me a fairy but the other ones gave me nothing.

kamakazeeSD

Reputation score

What quests exactly?

Yeah I am wondering about the quest too, I know the house that you have to enter with pix at 0 mp has a lady that wants the vibration stone and some other item that doesnt translate well 性能のい張り型 . Is that the quest? (I dont know how to get the untranslated item.)

Vibration stone is found on the ground out in the world, forgot where exactly. I believe I got the other part by doing that event that requires you to use the non ero swimsuit to get that girl in your house that gives you rewards for the amount of monsters you have had. At one point she rewards you with a monster and you sacrifice that to get the item.

Last edited:

Ferree

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you beat the slime boss that has the 4 girls attached to it, the healing is absolutely insane........i just can't figure it out at all.

Edit: Disregard this as i just sent this post all of a sudden i found its weakness lol.

Last edited:

Dregonaus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Alright, the only scenes i'm missing are in the red book No.43, blue No.16 and HCG 8(+5 monsters and right path in the sky zone).

Otherwise i'm done with the game. :D

FinalDrake

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anyone know where i got after I've gotten through the tentacle maze in the osen? (hot bath house), i beat the wolf girl in the maze but can't figure out where to go

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Does anyone know where i got after I've gotten through the tentacle maze in the osen? (hot bath house), i beat the wolf girl in the maze but can't figure out where to go
The maze is just a side quest. Speak to the receptionist of the onsen, and then go to the norther area of the onsen (the accommodation area) to find a plant witch at the north east room. Talk to her to get a massage ticket. Afterwards, go to the hot spring and talk to the girl standing next to the exit/entrace. A cutscene will then take place. Interact with the girls that appeared in the cutscene for your "massage". Once that's done, go back to the witch. You have now gained the ability to lactate and can get past the trap blocking the area east of the second town.

sybozo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't think so.

It's a practice robot. You can't kill but you only need to beat it once. And you do need to beat it to
reach the pop-idol boss in the sky area. You need to beat all pink sub-bosses to remove the barriers protecting her.
Once again thanks.

shapesister

Reputation score

Earlier today I was going to post asking how to beat the pink-haired girl boss fight (with her red/blue spirit companions) - but I managed to beat it from a post earlier in this thread

...then just two minutes ago, I accidentally deleted the entire game, savefile and all
Retorrenting now, but does anyone want to hit me up with a save file? I don't want to go through the whole first bit again to find everything

I basically saved and exited after winning that boss fight (I went a bit further, but its fine either way)

So if you have anything from before that point, it'd help heaps. Otherwise, I'll just try to grind my way back through tomorrow

Last edited:

passinby

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What quests exactly?

In the portal-transit area, theres a wall with butt sticking out of it. Talking to the wall with the mentioned monster gives you h-scene and a monster

Total of peeing stones around the world. There is another pee stone that gives you monster. Pee on them all and it opens up an area (mentioned earlier in thread).

性能のい張り型 = dildo. The fairy town quest you mentioned allows a moster to evolve, and thus butt-in-the-wall trigger said above

Dregonaus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If anyone needs my almost 100% savefile, here it is.

Edit: with actual public data this time *facepalm*

Attachments

Spider

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can someone point me in the right direction please...

I got through that annoying fire teleport level.... now at the fireboss... (redhead ponytail with the 2 trolls) ... after the "reinforcement" girl fucks off... the redhead kicks my ass so hard its not even funny...

if you lose you get a ghost.... should I be carrying that guy ?

ekard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know what to do after getting the swimsuit and getting the scene with the blue dress girl?

EDIT:
For anyone wondering, after getting the scene with her, first make sure you have a shark in your team and then go to the diving board right next to her. After this return to the fire next to the previous green crystal(the teleport one) and talk to the girl there.

Last edited:

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I must say the "reward" for getting all yellow stones is a bit...less usefull then I thought. Or do you need her for something special?

Tyrian

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm trying to finish that quest in the fairy village, and I've got both the vibrating stone and the sacrificed monster item, but the fairy won't take them. The description for the stone says it's out of mana or something, is there another step involved in making it work?

FinalDrake

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anyone know what to do after getting the swimsuit and getting the scene with the blue dress girl?

EDIT:
For anyone wondering, after getting the scene with her, first make sure you have a shark in your team and then go to the diving board right next to her. After this return to the fire next to the previous green crystal(the teleport one) and talk to the girl there.
I would alos like to know what to do at this point, please and thankyou!

And I've Already looked through. I met the blue dress girl with the tentacle dick, got the diving monster girls swimsuit and swam in the small pool. Talked to the girl at the fire and now i can't get over to the area with all the spirit fires.

Last edited:

shapesister

Reputation score

Can someone point me in the right direction please...

I got through that annoying fire teleport level.... now at the fireboss... (redhead ponytail with the 2 trolls) ... after the "reinforcement" girl fucks off... the redhead kicks my ass so hard its not even funny...

if you lose you get a ghost.... should I be carrying that guy ?
If you've been getting female girls, use the one whos abilities give buffs, as well as 3 other characters that have AOE skills
Use her +MATK skill twice (or +ATK if your aoe skills are physical damage) and then +DEF and +MDEF once each. Keep spamming skills and you'll win really quickly

also, I know its a big ask, but could you upload your savefile? I'd just beaten that specific boss fight before I deleted mine (as I said in a previous post) (yes Im being lazy)