What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [Tsukinomizu Project] 苗床デモンズグラウンド ~奈落の孕姫~ / Naedoko Demon's Ground (RJ165659 / RE165659)

Re: 苗床デモンズグラウンド ~奈落の孕姫~ RJ165659

If you've been getting female girls, use the one whos abilities give buffs, as well as 3 other characters that have AOE skills
Use her +MATK skill twice (or +ATK if your aoe skills are physical damage) and then +DEF and +MDEF once each. Keep spamming skills and you'll win really quickly

also, I know its a big ask, but could you upload your savefile? I'd just beaten that specific boss fight before I deleted mine (as I said in a previous post) (yes Im being lazy)

I can't remember if I overwritten it... played a bit and haven't been on the forums (i magically killed her i dunno how....)
Here are all my saves.... not the best saves in the world... now im off to search the forum as I am stuck on the lava level.

Attachments

• New folder.zip
    57.9 KB · Views: 14

Also what do I do here?
There are white crystals in the area. disabling them unlocks purple doors. Though at the top, a npc blocks saying only 上位者 may enter. I have no idea.
You need to be wearing a costume called マジカルセラフ that can be obtained by showing the monster No66 トロイメライ to an npc in the area you reach right after the futa fairy village tower.

I must say the "reward" for getting all yellow stones is a bit...less usefull then I thought. Or do you need her for something special?
If you meant the monster, she gives you a costume that can mitigate most if not all traps if you upgrade/sacrifice her.

I defeated the main story line, but I still have yet to get past the red-eyed(?) robot(?) thingy in the third floor town since the heroine's not registered or something.
Also the girl kakae in the most bottom-left house of the second floor town wants an egg which can seal ice magic? I'm not sure which egg she wants birthed.
Help?

EDIT: found the right egg for kakae so disregard that now.

Last edited:

Can some1 give me a hint on defeating that green sludge ... that keeps on healing like a bastard... (the one in the hole after you get the meat costume)

Oh, this database...
Anyway, ive translated a decent amount so far.
Yun-Ah was in France , so not sure when he will start helping me.
But, im working as much i can. Might take a week or two not sure, just letting people know it'll take a while.

Can some1 give me a hint on defeating that green sludge ... that keeps on healing like a bastard... (the one in the hole after you get the meat costume)

Are you talking about the one that has women as hostage ?
Take out the women first
They are weak to:
Rock/Earth
if i remember correctly.

Yugifan, I'd be happy with any partial translation. I mean, I can play the game with AGTH, but it's just easier to see menus in english. Especially the stats pages for the monsters and main character.

Thanks for your hard work! Hope you enjoy it too.

P.S. I tried to edit the image files myself, but when I save them with paint, I believe I am losing layers. It saves with a white background when the original image only displays text. (I don't edit much).

I can machine translate almost anything, but don't know the best method of adding in the edits.

It's a lot of work either way!

Oh, this database...
But, im working as much i can. Might take a week or two not sure, just letting people know it'll take a while.

take your time've got 1 year rofl XD

So no need to put the same upside down in the ceiling XD
78ce9c27c5.jpg

Full save I found on sagaoz's site.

Attachments

• save.zip
    44.8 KB · Views: 92

Oh, this database...
thank you for your hard work ... don't worry ...
I know how stressing translating A LOT item, skill, weapon, armor, etc ...
it might feels like doing full translation of small game ...
take your time've got 1 year rofl XD

So no need to put the same upside down in the ceiling XD
78ce9c27c5.jpg
Air Master ... :p

Ok, i've been looking for this for a little while and I'm stumped

Someone mentioned Nyaa, so I went there, but RJ#, japanese name, and english name all got me absolutely no results at all. I found it on anime-sharing, but all the links were dead and I can't seem to find it anywhere else.

I'm not asking for someone to upload it somewhere and send it to me, but if I happen to get a PM mentioning a website with a live-link for it, I'd really appreciate it.

Ok, i've been looking for this for a little while and I'm stumped

Someone mentioned Nyaa, so I went there, but RJ#, japanese name, and english name all got me absolutely no results at all. I found it on anime-sharing, but all the links were dead and I can't seem to find it anywhere else.

I'm not asking for someone to upload it somewhere and send it to me, but if I happen to get a PM mentioning a website with a live-link for it, I'd really appreciate it.
Try Nyaa again.

Search for 苗床デモンズグラウンド instead of the full name.

tips for searching ...
Use :
1. part of name, not a whole of it, like what "candyfloss" said ...
2. Use the original name (open and copy paste the name from DLSite)
3. search use the code of the game instead (RJ165659)
4. for precautions, add words site / link you believe in ...
(Ex : sukebei+nyaa+torrent OR Anime Share Download)

just be careful since it might FAKE link and site which give fake data or even virus ...

I would have been enough ne approximate translation.

Had gladly told you but never helf with the RPG matter busy and do not believe it'll ever do it. Let play tinker hehe.

I've been waiting patiently for your translation. And you'm grateful for is.
although I would have preferred in German. hrhr.

Important you do not print.

Can someone point me in the right direction please...

I got through that annoying fire teleport level.... now at the fireboss... (redhead ponytail with the 2 trolls) ... after the "reinforcement" girl fucks off... the redhead kicks my ass so hard its not even funny...

if you lose you get a ghost.... should I be carrying that guy ?

I'm having trouble with this boss too. She starts AoE critting like crazy.

What do?

What do?

Do you have "rape" monsters? Monsters that do increased damage to females? If so just try and kill her first.

What do?

Well, one option is to take turns evening out the damage to the enemies before that assist ditches. She heals the team for you and makes the battle till then easier.

My team was overpowered by that fight. I raise and change all my monsters asap to see what I get outta em.

ベラリリアン - Wrasse Lillian (looks like Ursula to me) has really good stats and is easy to get early. Evolves from an early creature. She evolves too.

ゴホウケン - Sword and shield girl is also good with def and offense. Get her from a ticket.

ラブスイマー - Love Swimmer is packing good stats too.

ニンガール - Ninja Girl is still with me. (lvl 50 now). Though you could replace her with the default wolf girl. Her hair treatments power her up.

This team should take little to no damage.

ザシキワラベ - Ghost girl, If you get her, is really good overall too. If you change her you get a nice magic def accessory that can help your team if you want to really tank.

I have a question: Close to the first "city" there is a cave with a inscripted wall there. Has someone found out what to do in there?

Edit: Also, I still haven't managed to evolve the pink slime girl, any ideas?

Last edited:

I have a question: Close to the first "city" there is a cave with a inscripted wall there. Has someone found out what to do in there?

Far as I know it's just back story. Nothing important happens in that room and I checked many times as I played expecting something.

Also, I still haven't managed to evolve the pink slime girl, any ideas?

Late game. There's a girl in the first town with a sick slime. Talk to her. You need to feed it breast milk which you get after the bath house. Then you need to feed it semen with you get by the time you reach the futa village. She then gives you the upgrade-item needed to evolve the slime girl.

I've found what looks like a pot puzzle with 3 rows in the sky/sun area.

Looks like this.
---0-
--0--
-0---

Any idea what can be done here?

Hint is: 管理者様、押してもいいんデスよ。懐かしいツボをね

You can push the pots. "A nostalgia vital point"

Edit: Seems there is no answer... I tried every combo possible and nothing clicked. Guess what though? All that robot wanted was for you to push them a lot! He gives you one of the trade items you give to someone in the Knight city.

Adding my saves. 99% done I'd say. Missing 2 enemies in the bestiary and 4 relics. Pls tell me if you find what I'm missing.

Attachments

• AYAYEtA?A?A 1/2 AA?ARAYA-aEcAYA?A"1_00.zip
    27.7 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Back