What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [Tsukinomizu Project] 苗床デモンズグラウンド ~奈落の孕姫~ / Naedoko Demon's Ground (RJ165659 / RE165659)

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: 苗床デモンズグラウンド ~奈落の孕姫~ RJ165659

How does exactly this game play out? Based on the images you see you breed monsters or somehting? They help in fights or ?
The main character doesn't fight, only the monsters. Ever played Dragon Quest Monsters? It's a little like that.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The main character doesn't fight, only the monsters. Ever played Dragon Quest Monsters? It's a little like that.
Oh i see. So its like Pokemon..ish. Thank you.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

How do you get more of the Rich tentacle liquid that makes you give birth to female monsters?

Also what do the sex skills do ? Feeler liquid for example

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

How do you get more of the Rich tentacle liquid that makes you give birth to female monsters?
The only way to get them is to harvest from wriggling slimy oozes (the pulsating purple blobs of tentacles). There's more than enough to go around, unless you waste them on spawning the same monster (you don't need to after you unlock the ability to spawn a previously spawned monster from the books after you reached the middle section of the cave).

Even if you did that and exhaust all possible sources, there's a fairy in the village of futanari fairies who cultivates them. Talking to her when you have no rich liquids left will lets you pay her (1000 YG IIRC) to activate a slimy ooze tile next to her, letting you harvest it again.

You first get three in the bottom section of the Great Cave, near the Home Base (where you first learn the ability to harvest from another Bearer Princess).

Bottom Section: 3

You'll get two more the moment you pop up in the swamp on the Middle Section/Second Floor after defeating the Crystalsmith and the Knight at the tower. Then you'll get three more right after at the well in the Swamp Settlement. Two more can be found in the Mystic Ruins of the Dead. Then three more at the Fishing Spot in the Ruins.

Middle Section: 2+3+3+2=10

Once you'll get to the Upper Section you can find three more oozes in the dense tropical forest. You can forgo those three for now until you get captured at the 'enemy knights' town'. This unlocks the Addicted to Pleasure H-skill, letting you get three rich fluids per ooze instead of the usual one (in theory you can also save up the earlier spots in the middle and lower sections, but you'll get more than enough fluids anyway).

There's another spot in the foundry, and three more spots inside the Giant Worm, before you reach the futanari fairy village.

Upper Section: 3+1*3+3*3=15 (minimum)

That's 28 fluids already, out of the 24 you need to unlock all female monsters Three of the female monsters can also be unlock by Abyssafication of earlier-tier monsters, so you'll only need 21, really.

There's even more oozes lying around once you reach the Knights' HQ and subsequent maps. I don't think I need to list them out as you'll have more than enough when you reach that point.

Also what do the sex skills do ? Feeler liquid for example
The left column unlocks tiers of eggs that can be implanted into Eliza. (They also cause her facial expressions on the egg implantation menu to become lewder the more of them are unlocked, but this effect is purely cosmetic).

The right column, from top to bottom are as follows:

Harvest: Tentacle Fluid
-Lets you harvest rich tentacle fluids from wriggling slimy oozes.

Lactating Body
-Lets you cross the traps (they otherwise deal CRITICAL damage) to the right of the Swamp Settlement near the middle section of the tower.
-Also unlocks lactation scenes for traps.

Incontinent Body
-Lets you activate the group of three peestones in the Mystic Ruins of the Dead.
-May have some effect on battle cut-in scenes.

Addicted to Pleasure
-Lets you harvest three rich tentacle fluids instead of one per wriggling slimy ooze.
-Unlocks certain sub-events that require Eliza to act pervertedly (e.g. the ass stuck in the door in the teleportation subspace.)

Pseudofutanarization
-Unlocks futanari scenes, and is a prerequisite for some quests/sub-events (e.g. the Slime Handler near the starting home base.)

Tentacle Implantation
-Unlocks the tentacle suit (clothes required to get past one of the obstacles in the main storyline).

Reputation score

Missing a few things, can someone help me please? :(

Sorry, stupid post requirements wouldn't let me link the pic.
i.imgur.com/AJdwbVd.jpg

And also treasures #13, #17 and #45.

nnescio

Reputation score

Missing a few things, can someone help me please? :(

Sorry, stupid post requirements wouldn't let me link the pic.
i.imgur.com/AJdwbVd.jpg

And also treasures #13, #17 and #45.
Monster #78: Ravi 「ラヴィ」
First unlock the 6th and final tier of eggs. Then lose to trash mobs at the Twilight Forest or the Upper Section Dense Jungle (they'll normally give you a Yuvy instead, but things change after Eliza gets the ability to lay 6th tier eggs), Alternatively you can wait all the way until the final map (Ashura's domain) and lose in a battle there.

Monster #80: Antichthon 「アンチクトン」
Abyssalize Monster #79: Amanogawa 「アマノガワ」
-You'll need to get a "Starstone" at Yamana Hill after defeating the final boss. It appears as a sparkling point on the north side.

Treasure #13: Brimstone 「硫黄石」
-Bearer Princess Hot Spring, entrance (near the milestone), hidden sparkling point on the right side behind withered trees.

Treasure #17: Oracle Crab 「探求蟹」
-Fishing Spot at the Ruins, fish at the same spot you brought your Sharhuagin earlier to catch the small fish needed for the bones to get by the spirits blocking the way to the middle section of the tower. Fishing results are somewhat random and may give you nothing. Just repeat until you get the crab. After that, you can continue fishing until you get a blank book and Eliza's panties (exclusive equipment for Jupilee).

Treasure #45: High-Class Sake Bottle 「高級とっくり」
-Adventurers' Rest Station, post-game, hand over a Kunoichi ticket (you can get additional tickets by winning at the ninja minigame back at the hot spring) to the craftsman.

Reputation score

Monster #78: Ravi 「ラヴィ」
First unlock the 6th and final tier of eggs. Then lose to trash mobs at the Twilight Forest or the Upper Section Dense Jungle (they'll normally give you a Yuvy instead, but things change after Eliza gets the ability to lay 6th tier eggs), Alternatively you can wait all the way until the final map (Ashura's domain) and lose in a battle there.

Monster #80: Antichthon 「アンチクトン」
Abyssalize Monster #79: Amanogawa 「アマノガワ」
-You'll need to get a "Starstone" at Yamana Hill after defeating the final boss. It appears as a sparkling point on the north side.

Treasure #13: Brimstone 「硫黄石」
-Bearer Princess Hot Spring, entrance (near the milestone), hidden sparkling point on the right side behind withered trees.

Treasure #17: Oracle Crab 「探求蟹」
-Fishing Spot at the Ruins, fish at the same spot you brought your Sharhuagin earlier to catch the small fish needed for the bones to get by the spirits blocking the way to the middle section of the tower. Fishing results are somewhat random and may give you nothing. Just repeat until you get the crab. After that, you can continue fishing until you get a blank book and Eliza's panties (exclusive equipment for Jupilee).

Treasure #45: High-Class Sake Bottle 「高級とっくり」
-Adventurers' Rest Station, post-game, hand over a Kunoichi ticket (you can get additional tickets by winning at the ninja minigame back at the hot spring) to the craftsman.
Thanks! <3

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm stuck at the bathhouse.

I know you need to talk to the blonde girl in the bath to get the "milking" skill, but she keeps saying something about a ticket.

Presumably an item i need to trigger the scene.

Anyone know where it is?

edit: Nevermind, found it within seconds of asking.

Plant-witch in the bedrooms wasn't there for some reason, but when I checked again, she was. got my ticket.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Im missing the sex skill under milk ejection. Where do i get it?

Also there is some sort of potion on the counter of the inn in knight town. It takes me down to 1hp. It should be in my inventory but i dont see it? Is it 1 time use or it has any other use?

Another issue. I cannot find the last 3 yellow stones. They are supposed to be in the dungeon where you need milki g in but i went trough it 3 times and nothing. Is there a secret path or something

Last edited:

nnescio

Reputation score

Im missing the sex skill under milk ejection. Where do i get it? ...

...Another issue. I cannot find the last 3 yellow stones. They are supposed to be in the dungeon where you need milki g in but i went trough it 3 times and nothing. Is there a secret path or something
You'll get the skill as part of the events leading up to activating the pee stones at the Mystic Ruins of the Dead.

Follow this path:

Interact with any one of the stones. You're supposed to fail here since Eliza can't pee that much to activate all three stones simultaneously. Leave, trigger the event to get the magical diuretic from Sigrid (the paparazza dressed up as a magical girl), and you'll activate the stones and get the skill as part of the package.

Also there is some sort of potion on the counter of the inn in knight town. It takes me down to 1hp. It should be in my inventory but i dont see it? Is it 1 time use or it has any other use?
It's just a souvenir/treasure (Treasure #23). It's only there for completionists.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Thanks. How do i do the futa village questline. Im supposed to have the vibrating stone and the vibrator to get an item to evolve the mimic but the npc doesnt açcept it. I cant do the butt door in warp area this way

nnescio

Reputation score

Thanks. How do i do the futa village questline. Im supposed to have the vibrating stone and the vibrator to get an item to evolve the mimic but the npc doesnt açcept it. I cant do the butt door in warp area this way

You need three items, not two.

1) Crude Vibrating Stone from the Twilight Forest at Night (the underground section where you meet the lightning tentacle plant).

2) Glossy Vibrating Stone from abyssalizing a Magenta (Monster #72)

3) Pink Dildo from abyssalizing a Futa-eyes (Monster #70)

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You need three items, not two.

1) Crude Vibrating Stone from the Twilight Forest at Night (the underground section where you meet the lightning tentacle plant).

2) Glossy Vibrating Stone from abyssalizing a Magenta (Monster #72)

3) Pink Dildo from abyssalizing a Futa-eyes (Monster #70)
Thanks for the info. I am also missing rather big chunk of CG,outfits and monsters both companions and enemy is there a full guide or something. Ive been looking for one but no luck.

Also where js the book that lets you resummon sacrificed monsters?

And i have saintly items that i cannot equip to anyone. Who can use them? Also where can i find weapons for the fox and the fairy ?

Where do thunder capsules lv2 drop. I finished the story and only have one. The hotspring sells some but not thunder ones

Last edited:

nnescio

Reputation score

Home base, ground floor, second teleporter from the left. It's your Ally Bestiary room, and you can resummon monsters you've acquired previously by interacting with their corresponding book. This feature is unlocked after you receive the "Eye of the Abyss" gemstone from Michaela (loli dark-skinned witch dressed in purple) the moment you reach the Middle Section of the Great Cave.

And i have saintly items that i cannot equip to anyone. Who can use them? Also where can i find weapons for the fox and the fairy ?[/QUOTE]

Some items are exclusive for monsters from certain egg tiers. Eliza's panties are an exclusive equip for Jupilee (the wolf girl, not fox). You get it by repeatedly fishing in the cave (the fishing spot near the ruins) with your Sharhuagin.

All monsters including those two can equip most equipment.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Home base, ground floor, second teleporter from the left. It's your Ally Bestiary room, and you can resummon monsters you've acquired previously by interacting with their corresponding book. This feature is unlocked after you receive the "Eye of the Abyss" gemstone from Michaela (loli dark-skinned witch dressed in purple) the moment you reach the Middle Section of the Great Cave.

And i have saintly items that i cannot equip to anyone. Who can use them? Also where can i find weapons for the fox and the fairy ?
Do you happen to know the locations of the costumes:
Row 1 - 2,6
Row 2 - 6
Row 3 - 5,6
Row 4 - 3,6

I think im on the final boss of the post ending that triple headed plant thing. Maybe one is given from that but for others no idea

Last edited:

firebug

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Would anyone still happen to have a link for this game? :D

nnescio

Reputation score

Do you happen to know the locations of the costumes:
Row 1 - 2,6
Row 2 - 6
Row 3 - 5,6
Row 4 - 3,6
1,2: Oni Princess Miko 「鬼姫乃巫女 」
-Abyssalize Monster #61: Oni Miko
-Oni Miko is gotten from the Vending Machine by using the Miko Clothes Ticket, which you'll get from the room you locked Miohime (the pink miko floor boss preventing you from getting to the Upper Section) in after defeating her.

1,6: Little Devil Maid 「小悪魔メイド」
-Abyssalize Monster #77: Beelzebub
-To get Beelzebub, you need to abyssalize Beel (Monster #55) while carrying the Abyssal World Core in your inventory.
-To get the core you'll need to explore the Sealed Garden unlocked after activating all the Pee-Stones.

2,6: Swamp Witch 「沼地の魔女」
-Fulfill Kakae's third egg request at the White Witch's House in the Swamp Settlement.
-First egg she wants can be anything, the next is a Devipot (Monster #17), and the third is a Sharhaugin (Monster #21). Incidentally, the fourth is a Deuel (Monster #37).
-You must fulfill the egg requests in order. Also, don't give birth to any of the eggs—implant them only and let Kakae fish them out.

3,5: Ninja Girl 「ニンジャガール」
-Abyssalize Monster #57: Nin-Girl
-You can get Nin-Girl from the Vending Machine by using a Kunoichi ticket, which you receive by winning the "Save Heian!" ninjagirl minigame at the hot springs.

3,6: Bugstar 「ムツボシ」
-Abyssalize Monster #28: Red Lady
-To get Red Lady, implant and give birth to an insect eggcase 「昆虫の卵塊」 while using the Rich Tentacle Fluid.

4,3: Snow Cross 「スノウクロス」
-Abyssalize Monster #40: Snow-tan
-To get Snow-tan, implant and give birth to a glacier sphere egg 「氷河の丸卵」 while using the Rich Tentacle Fluid.

4,6: Sunset Beach 「サンセットビーチ」
-Buy it at the Adventurers' Rest Station in the post-game.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Which town is the swapm one?

Also where can i get lv 2 thunder egg capsules?

nnescio

Reputation score

Which town is the swapm one?

Also where can i get lv 2 thunder egg capsules?
Second town. You'll reach it right after you gain access to the Middle Section (after defeating the Crystalsmith and Knight floor bosses).

Lv. 2 Thundercloud Magishells can be gotten by defeating the Thundercloud Demon Tentacle (that electric venus flytrap thingy) in the Twilight Night Forest at the Bottom Section. He respawns once per day (after you take a rest or get TPKed in a battle).