What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [Tsukinomizu Project] 苗床デモンズグラウンド ~奈落の孕姫~ / Naedoko Demon's Ground (RJ165659 / RE165659)

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just continue with the game storyline and come back later when you're stronger. You'll know when you can perform it.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP updated, thread moved back and reopened.

tailorseal

Lurker
Reputation score
Does anyone know where the shopkeeper that sells magic books is. I cant find him anymore. Thanks for the help

Gummiel

Reputation score
Does anyone know where the shopkeeper that sells magic books is. I cant find him anymore. Thanks for the help
I seem to remember there being several of them selling different spells, don't remember the exact spots though, but you might want to be a bit more precise which you are looking for. Though most of them did seem to be pretty much where you have to pass by anyway, making them hard to miss the first time at least

Hmast

Reputation score
I just got the thunder magic egg but it's saying I don't have the experience to hatch it? Even if I go back and get forcibly implanted and hatch it I still don't have the experience

Gummiel

Reputation score
I just got the thunder magic egg but it's saying I don't have the experience to hatch it? Even if I go back and get forcibly implanted and hatch it I still don't have the experience
Yeah you need to advance the story a little further to be able to do them manually

anhthienlavip

Reputation score
Would be easier to find out what exactly it is if you could tell what number it is, rather than seeing the silhouette only
That monster named "Kaguya" from the rabbit ears ticket, counting from left to right, the fourth purple book, please tell me where I can find the "Rabbit ear" ticket, and sorry for my terrible english
The book for that monster lay before Eliza in the picture

Attachments

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I hate to necro this but I have to ask.
Does anyone happen to have the translation that was make kicking about still? The thread is closed and the link dead.

blerghit

Reputation score
I dont know where to find the translation, but a translated version can be found on the cat site.

Feleranis

Reputation score
Hi, how do I get to the barber shop next to the tower on a second level? I tryied every teleporting spirit in ruins, and could not find the correct on.

Gummiel

Reputation score
Hi, how do I get to the barber shop next to the tower on a second level? I tryied every teleporting spirit in ruins, and could not find the correct on.
You clearly didn't try EVERY spirit, but I don't blame you, it is a very confusing map and hard to keep track of what you tried and not tried, the one that will take you there is, the easternmost spirit on the last map before you enter the actual tower. (There will be a bit of a threat, with a gimmick, in the way you have to deal with before getting to the barber though, let me know if you can't figure that one out)

Last edited:

Feleranis

Reputation score
You clearly didn't try EVERY spirit, but I don't blame you, it is a very confusing map and hard to keep track of what you tried and not tried, the one that will take you there is, the easternmost spirit on the last map before you enter the actual tower. (There will be a bit of a thread, with a gimmick, in the way you have to deal with before getting to the barber though, let me know if you can't figure that one out)
Thank you, I really thought I tryied this one.

kingkonglok

Reputation score
any idea on how to get the last piston. i have progress thru asura realm? and cant find the lasta 1

Gummiel

Reputation score
any idea on how to get the last piston. i have progress thru asura realm? and cant find the lasta 1
I mean there are 10 of them, is a lot to list, since you been to Asura's domain I assume you have the one in the area between the end of Knights HQ and asuras domain? That one is the last of them

A few others that I would consider the easiest to miss would probably be:
The ruins in the middle layer (to the right of were you initially enter the middle layer)
To the south of the Knights residence area entrance as well (more that it is likely to forget as the mosnter guarding it can be a little rough when you see it first so might want to come back to it later, and then forget about it)

kingkonglok

Reputation score
I mean there are 10 of them, is a lot to list, since you been to Asura's domain I assume you have the one in the area between the end of Knights HQ and asuras domain? That one is the last of them

A few others that I would consider the easiest to miss would probably be:
The ruins in the middle layer (to the right of were you initially enter the middle layer)
To the south of the Knights residence area entrance as well (more that it is likely to forget as the mosnter guarding it can be a little rough when you see it first so might want to come back to it later, and then forget about it)
i retrace back every piston i know of!! including the swamp village, the twilligh forest, the futa fairy place. and as for the knight HQ i not sure im there yet. is after the asura domain or before?

and right now! i just lit all those pillar of light.. like deep down under the asura domain. that place is like a fucking maze

Last edited by a moderator:

Gummiel

Reputation score
i retrace back every piston i know of!! including the swamp village, the twilligh forest, the futa fairy place. and as for the knight HQ i not sure im there yet. is after the asura domain or before?
by swamp village I assume you mean the one right by the middle layer village, where you get Belle originally? There is another piston in the ruins to the east (where you had to get the milking abilty first from the witch to go), do that have that one?
by twilight forest I assume you mean the layer with the residential area?
And well yeah Futa fairy village would be hard to miss xD
and right now! i just lit all those pillar of light.. like deep down under the asura domain. that place is like a fucking maze
Not sure what Pillars of light you are refering too, but yeah Asura's domain can be a bit of a labyrinth (nothing beats the eastern ruins though in term of being a a labyrinth though :p)

kingkonglok

Reputation score
by swamp village I assume you mean the one right by the middle layer village, where you get Belle originally? There is another piston in the ruins to the east (where you had to get the milking abilty first from the witch to go), do that have that one?
\
by twilight forest I assume you mean the layer with the residential area?
yes this one i did get it as well
And well yeah Futa fairy village would be hard to miss xD

Not sure what Pillars of light you are refering too, but yeah Asura's domain can be a bit of a labyrinth (nothing beats the eastern ruins though in term of being a a labyrinth though :p)
the pillar that lets you teleport in & out of the maze! where there is 2 ladies healing eliza back to full health if you talk to them.
the east area you mean the spectre ruins? there is 1 piston left inside?
is there another piston inside the asura domains?
and is it possible to have a picture for the location of all the piston assuming you finished the game? please and thank you

Last edited: