What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Tsukudaninosato ] [ つくだにの里] Haramikko Tamer Aria / 孕みっ娘ていまーアリア RE166652 RJ166652

deathwing25

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [RJ166652] 孕みっ娘ていまーアリア

wich skill the monster capturing skill?

:confused:

Joe007

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Last edited:

dante15

Demon Girl
Reputation score

can somebody reuload the latest version the link is down

dancingbears

Reputation score

It's still up and decently seeded (for it's age) on nyaa.
Could you post a link? Searching Nyaa for the RJ#, English title, or Japanese title turn up nothing.

Edit: But a Google search turned it up right away. Don't mind this idiot!

Last edited:

markyansuki

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i wonder why is ??? reward monster with H scene is not working?

i already have the erotic necklace.

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score

Are the versions online old versions? I get an error with the translation. I'd just buy it but I can't really play the trial in english to see if it's any good first. (Not that I know of anyway)

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Are the versions online old versions? I get an error with the translation. I'd just buy it but I can't really play the trial in english to see if it's any good first. (Not that I know of anyway)
same I found a link on nyaa and it wont start with the translation..
says system/rgss300.dll not found. i looked and only 301 is there
I did copy 301 and rename it to 300 and the game is running but not sure if its going to explode later. Also i still feel like if this isnt the right version im missing things

edit:
I might of actually found the issue. In the game.ini file that comes with the trans it directs to sgs300.dll but the versions im downloading have 301.dll. Im guessing 301 is the newer version and 300 is the default? Maybe it just needs updated in the trans? I edited the ini to direct to sgs301.dll and it works fine.

Last edited:

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

accidental double post - oops. disregard

Last edited:

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

which monsters can be tamed? I checked this post and dont see any type of guide or real info

edit: I found one just alone in a field. are those the ones? none of the random grass spawns?

Last edited:

Joe007

Demon Girl
Reputation score

which monsters can be tamed? I checked this post and dont see any type of guide or real info

edit: I found one just alone in a field. are those the ones? none of the random grass spawns?
Yup it isn't the random encounters, there are certain monsters that you can have sex with. They usually have their own sprites and are alone on certain floors of certain areas. Normally after they have sex with you, you will get pregnant and will need to give birth to have a new monster for your team

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Nice triple post sunshine.

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Nice triple post sunshine.
Chill out man it wasnt intentional and its really just a double post since the first is talking about an issue with the trans (thats easily solved by editing the ini) and the second was me being lost with the game

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Chill out man it wasnt intentional and its really just a double post since the first is talking about an issue with the trans (thats easily solved by editing the ini) and the second was me being lost with the game
And the third one?

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

And the third one?
how is your post calling me out and trying to roast contributing to the topic thats the real question. You're mad that I made a mistake and double posted but then you post completely useless attack posts like this. Atleast 2 of my 3 posts were legit questions/suggestions/a fix for an issue with the trans. 2/3 isnt bad

2/2 of your posts are just trash trying to bash people. Not gonna reply any more this is getting way off topic. Enjoy your games and mellow out its a forum

Last edited:

jking1000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

same I found a link on nyaa and it wont start with the translation..
says system/rgss300.dll not found. i looked and only 301 is there
I did copy 301 and rename it to 300 and the game is running but not sure if its going to explode later. Also i still feel like if this isnt the right version im missing things

edit:
I might of actually found the issue. In the game.ini file that comes with the trans it directs to sgs300.dll but the versions im downloading have 301.dll. Im guessing 301 is the newer version and 300 is the default? Maybe it just needs updated in the trans? I edited the ini to direct to sgs301.dll and it works fine.
So I fixed the ini but even though the game now runs, none of it is translated. Is there some step I missed?

*Edit, never mind, was in the wrong thread for this game.

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

How do I get my second monster? Where do I get it? I got slime up to level 9 now.. so far it's beat the low battle class and level up.. repeat.. over and over.. how do I get new monsters?

Anonimo2932

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How do I get my second monster? Where do I get it? I got slime up to level 9 now.. so far it's beat the low battle class and level up.. repeat.. over and over.. how do I get new monsters?
there are monster in the game map, so fight them as you fight trainers but don't kill them, weaken them and "capture"
then you will become pregnant and you must go totaly back to the lab of prof oak guy.

Now someone that have finish the game, how to pass the 2 fish monsters?

arpaschad

Demon Girl
Reputation score

sorry for negroposting I mean necro but how many monsters in total can you capture in this game? is it just only 7 types like what is sad in the DLsite description?