Re: two games i found

I'd like to quote your signature by saying
:confused::confused::confused:

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Foxgirl is a RPG Maker game. It's not like the ones we usually play, where the heroine gets violated at the end of a bad fight; in fact, I have yet to find sex in it yet.

I think it was a game Amaruu or one of the other daily uploaders posted, over on MasterBloodfer.

OP
demongod

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

as i said to those i gave the link of mine to don't get me wrong i got it from a hentai site so there must be some sort of nudity or sex or some such correct or why post it on a hentai site correct silent

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

as i said to those i gave the link of mine to don't get me wrong i got it from a hentai site so there must be some sort of nudity or sex or some such correct or why post it on a hentai site correct silent
wat?

Alright, firstly, we don't really do this PM for link only thing here. I don't know why people still do it. The only time we do it is if the content is something we can't openly post.

Secondly, we have this thread called games list. If the game you're about to post is on there, don't post it. Also, it is considered somewhat poor form to post a game without some kind of information about it. And no, there is no guarantee simply because you got it from a hentai site that it contains hentai.

Thirdly I find your name offensive. You're not my god.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

I just want to add, please use some periods. It's hard enough trying to decipher most messages on these forums.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

I feel like making a menstrual joke right now, but feel as if it would be in bad taste.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

I... Was actually thinking the same thing when I was typing that.

OP
demongod

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

like i stated on another site i never learned full stops brackets forward slashes and any other item of puntuation i've left out spaces are all i learnt

Johannason

Lurker
Reputation score

So you admit to knowing what punctuation -is-, and its -purpose-, and still choose not to use it. There is simply no excuse for being linguistically inept.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

So you admit to knowing what punctuation -is-, and its -purpose-, and still choose not to use it. There is simply no excuse for being linguistically inept.
Hear hear!

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Gentlemen, we have made an attempt at educating the savage to no avail. This means that we have only one option left.

We must...

BURN THE HERETIC.

To save his soul from the horrors of illiteracy.

All in favor?

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

#1: You already know of the other thread that was posted before yours (at time of me writing this, it says the thread with the title FuBn was posted 5 days ago, whereas yours was posted 4 days ago), and yet you make a post where you say you'll give out the link via PM only..... I really don't understand the thinking on this. Why would someone ask for the link for that game when there's another thread where they DON'T have to ask for the link via PM? Is there something different about yours or something?

#2: Can someone say if we had this already or not? I really don't know.

Any way you look at it, guys, it is his right to only hand out the links to people who PM him.
That said, A) if there isn't anything 'illegal', there's really no need for the PM thing, all it does is make people suspicious unless you're an old or very active/well-known member, and B)you could at least give us a description of each game. It doesn't even have to be that long, as long as it gives us an idea of what type of game it is (Run-or-rape, click-to advance, shooter, RPG (yeah, I know, #2 says RPG in it... #1 doesn't say anything, though).... something to let us know what kind of gameplay to expect) and what the content is (tentcacles, bondage, loli, etc.).

Last edited:

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Any way you look at it, guys, it is his right to only hand out the links to people who PM him.
That said, A) if there isn't anything 'illegal', there's really no need for the PM thing, all it does is make people suspicious unless you're an old or very active member, and B)you could at least give us a description of each game. It doesn't even have to be that long, as long as it gives us an idea of what type of game it is (Run-or-rape, click-to advance, shooter, RPG (yeah, I know, #2 says RPG in it... #1 doesn't say anything, though).... something to let us know what kind of gameplay to expect) and what the content is (tentcacles, bondage, loli, etc.).
I swear I've read this before somewhere... oh yeah.

Alright, firstly, we don't really do this PM for link only thing here. I don't know why people still do it. The only time we do it is if the content is something we can't openly post.

Secondly, we have this thread called games list. If the game you're about to post is on there, don't post it. Also, it is considered somewhat poor form to post a game without some kind of information about it. And no, there is no guarantee simply because you got it from a hentai site that it contains hentai.
C'mon dude, read the damn thread.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Considering that Amaruuu posted something he calls Foxgirl RPG here... that's not surprising.

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

I actually have the link, but seeing as you guys are acting like ten year old jackasses, I ain't gonna give it to ya

So, I'll play through the foxgirl RPG and see if there's anything H-related in it. If there is, I'll post the game later.

xGunner1

Reputation score

Considering that Amaruuu posted something he calls Foxgirl RPG here... that's not surprising.
If the game has already been posted then why are you guys bitching in the first place?

Last edited:
Reactions: XSI

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

If the game has already been posted then why are you guys bitching in the first place?
'Cuz most people here don't bother to fish through Amaruuu's heap-long thread for the few gems, that's why. They didn't know. So I'm telling you and them.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

More than half of the comments have been about the fact that the stuff has already been posted and that the poster has great troubles posting legibly.