What's new

ACT [TwoMan] もう一つ ハント / Another Hunt (RJ250792, RE250792)

OP
Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Hmm. I'll attempt this on several times and methods. I'll let you know regarding this progress. Keep it up, guys. And good job, Omega!

OP
Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Neccessary Double Post: Sv.Json is written in kanji...so you're aware. It's going to be useless to figure that out unless you know kanji or some form of knowledge to that. I could not figure out a single thing in it or digit being in one whole line of sentence there. I have a high doubts regarding it affects savefile, to be honest...

OP
Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
...i listed it on Page 1. Take a look and decide for yourself. For a small team, it's not that bad. But to be fair to you...

Wait. It has a serious error where you get stuck on Stage 2 now. We are attempting to resolve this through some methods, until the Team themselves fixes it through a patch, if they ever realizes of this major bug ruining their game. Don't buy it yet. If you can get it for free for the time being, do so. Pay for it once the major bug has been fixed by the Team, if you wish to support them by paying em.

TuTTuru

Reputation score
...i listed it on Page 1. Take a look and decide for yourself. For a small team, it's not that bad. But to be fair to you...

Wait. It has a serious error where you get stuck on Stage 2 now. We are attempting to resolve this through some methods, until the Team themselves fixes it through a patch, if they ever realizes of this major bug ruining their game. Don't buy it yet. If you can get it for free for the time being, do so. Pay for it once the major bug has been fixed by the Team, if you wish to support them by paying em.
tried the demo and well It was decent for its price but gonna have to think twice about getting after hearing the bug you were saying. seems critical.

OP
Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
It is. I've tried several times the method one said in Page 1 to do. No dice. Gotta wait for the Savefile from another who managed to get past Stage 2. Hold your horses, i say.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
So how's the DRM exactly? Login necessary before playing?

OP
Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Hmm. I'm always logged in to DLSite, so i'm not sure if you have to be logged in there to run the game. I just run the game through Startup.Exe.

OP
Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
If you moved past Stage 2 somehow. Then perhaps so. For now, it's decent...

OP
Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Sorry for the long delay! I had to head out a bit after I posted that.

Where's the save file even located for this game? I don't see it in the game's folder. I'll throw up whatever I can so just let me know! Going to bed now, but I'll check back in the morning and prep the upload.
If you are still interested in knowing where the "Possible" Savefile is. Another Hunt_Data, bottom, named Sv.Json. Bring your Kanji Knowledge...

aceh123

Lurker
Reputation score
If you are still interested in knowing where the "Possible" Savefile is. Another Hunt_Data, bottom, named Sv.Json. Bring your Kanji Knowledge...
Seems to be it. The json gets updated by every time the game is played.

Is there a way to contact the developer?

OP
Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Is there a way to contact the developer?
As far as i'm aware. No. Not the JAP DLSite or ENG DLSite of TwoMan, the Team behind the H-Game, can be contacted. Unfortunately. I really wish there was a way...

aceh123

Lurker
Reputation score
I think I know the issue. If the creators are using a Japanese system locale; Then it is best for it to be downloaded with a Japanese system locale or else the code might not be in Kanji (Making it not able to compile properly).

OP
Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I think I know the issue. If the creators are using a Japanese system locale; Then it is best for it to be downloaded with a Japanese system locale or else the code might not be in Kanji (Making it not able to compile properly).
I got it from ENG DLSite. It works just fine generally, and Sv.Json shows in Kanji/Japanese just fine as well. The game is translated to English just fine too.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I'll be honest, it looks like it's just a rip-off of Parasite in City. Only without the gun and maybe better kickboxing skills. I still see zombies and giant flies in the preview pics and it's probably inferior due to its game-breaking glitches.

OP
Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I'll be honest, it looks like it's just a rip-off of Parasite in City. Only without the gun and maybe better kickboxing skills. I still see zombies and giant flies in the preview pics and it's probably inferior due to its game-breaking glitches.
While you may have a fair point. My dude. Everyone does kinda the same these days. Not that it excuses this behavior. But then again...i'll give them a free pass, in light of possibility they were inspired by Parasite City and just wanted to make few changes to what Parasite City is like, and it being inferior may be cause they aren't majorly skilled, as it seems apparent. Due to it's sketchy design, gameplay and major bugs/bug.

Maybe i'm just being too kind and giving them too much of kindness. I just don't see that many ACTs lately, and far more RPG Makers. I don't really know. Just want some potentially good H-Games that isn't another boring RPG Maker.

netherus666

Reputation score
there are a lot of games that are like parasite, however parasite is a pretty standard sidescoller so you could say the same thing about any game where a girl fights monsters in a scrolling environment, that doesn't mean it's a rip-off of parasite, if you look back you could say everything is a rip-off of mario, metroid and castlevania, but that's just the genre. a lot of games do take inspiration from other games but it could also just be that developers fetishes, the point should be less about similarities in most cases and more about whether or not it's fun.

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Personally, I didn't find the demo fun, and for several reasons.

First thing I noticed, the run animation is god awful.

Second thing, spamming attack and moving left/right is broken.

Third, even holding attack was broken as anything in front of you had zero way to beat you.

Fourth, when holding attack, your hitbox extends behind you, as well. Not enough to prevent getting hit by zombies from behind, but enough to eventually kill them. This also makes it so a swarm of 100 flies can never touch you.

Only good thing really is the pixel h, but I'm just gonna get the gallery for it.

OP
Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Personally, I didn't find the demo fun, and for several reasons.

First thing I noticed, the run animation is god awful.

Second thing, spamming attack and moving left/right is broken.

Third, even holding attack was broken as anything in front of you had zero way to beat you.

Fourth, when holding attack, your hitbox extends behind you, as well. Not enough to prevent getting hit by zombies from behind, but enough to eventually kill them. This also makes it so a swarm of 100 flies can never touch you.

Only good thing really is the pixel h, but I'm just gonna get the gallery for it.
I don't disagree with you. And that's why i'm trying to get past Stage 2 to get the Gallery. Unlocking the Gallery through Savefile is...certaintly nigh-impossible. As it's written in Kanji to me, and nothing on it makes any sense with anything it explains to me.