What's new

ACT [TwoMan] もう一つ ハント / Another Hunt (RJ250792, RE250792)

aceh123

Lurker
Reputation score
Personally, I didn't find the demo fun, and for several reasons.

First thing I noticed, the run animation is god awful.

Second thing, spamming attack and moving left/right is broken.

Third, even holding attack was broken as anything in front of you had zero way to beat you.

Fourth, when holding attack, your hitbox extends behind you, as well. Not enough to prevent getting hit by zombies from behind, but enough to eventually kill them. This also makes it so a swarm of 100 flies can never touch you.

Only good thing really is the pixel h, but I'm just gonna get the gallery for it.
Tell us if you manage :)

OP
Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
i have contacted DLsite in hopes that will be able to reach out to the devs directly about our problems, so lets all hope this works.
Nice of you. Seems my Review didn't appear...??? Odd. I made one for the ENG version...and explaining it's issues we are having just as well. To maybe signal boost we want and need this H-Game patched.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
there are a lot of games that are like parasite, however parasite is a pretty standard sidescoller so you could say the same thing about any game where a girl fights monsters in a scrolling environment, that doesn't mean it's a rip-off of parasite, if you look back you could say everything is a rip-off of mario, metroid and castlevania, but that's just the genre. a lot of games do take inspiration from other games but it could also just be that developers fetishes, the point should be less about similarities in most cases and more about whether or not it's fun.
I said what I said because that third preview pic has the EXACT SAME animations from Parasite in City's first stage. The only difference is the art style but they're the same two enemies with the same positions.

netherus666

Reputation score
I said what I said because that third preview pic has the EXACT SAME animations from Parasite in City's first stage. The only difference is the art style but they're the same two enemies with the same positions.
ok so one similarity and your pissed at the game huh?, you do realize that said type of animation and sex position and not exclusive to parasite right... many game before and after parasite did things similar, also it seems like you're basing your argument off of a singular thing, i feel like your annoyance with this game is kinda pointless, i hate to burst your bubble but just as they ain't the first the ain't gonna be the last a LOT of game have and will use the same type of thing. if something as petty as that is your reasoning for disliking the game then your solution is to ignore it entirely and move on.

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
ok so one similarity and your pissed at the game huh?, you do realize that said type of animation and sex position and not exclusive to parasite right... many game before and after parasite did things similar, also it seems like you're basing your argument off of a singular thing, i feel like your annoyance with this game is kinda pointless, i hate to burst your bubble but just as they ain't the first the ain't gonna be the last a LOT of game have and will use the same type of thing. if something as petty as that is your reasoning for disliking the game then your solution is to ignore it entirely and move on.
As much as I dislike this game despite only trying the demo, I have to agree. Hell, even Crisis Point has the exact same two enemies and around about the same scenes. Only difference about PiC was the fact the fly impregnated you, too.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
Late to the party, but I'll pick this up. Looks decent enough.

netherus666

Reputation score
Late to the party, but I'll pick this up. Looks decent enough.
just to make sure you know we are currently in the process of trying to get the dev to update their game as there is a bug preventing you from reaching the 3rd level

OP
Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
A dude had a workaround previously. But he's not returned ever since to assist us in this matter. He got past Stage 2, and had evidently proof of it.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
just to make sure you know we are currently in the process of trying to get the dev to update their game as there is a bug preventing you from reaching the 3rd level
Annnnnd I just noticed this. lol. Small game, can't be to mad if it will hopefully be fixed. I went back to the start and noticed the character kept going, I tried jump kicking and everything I could before I realized she was stuck. Then, I saw just her shadow moving right, and I thought, great. When we got to the end of stage 2, the shadow didn't go any further than the door.

aceh123

Lurker
Reputation score
Howdy folks, I mostly lurk but I figured I'd throw in my 2 cents.
I made it to stage 3 after finishing stage 2.

I cleared the enemies and walked towards the door, walked back away when it didn't take me, and then I got the transition (was also spamming Up for some reason)
Screenshot included for proof!
Mind helping us a bit more. You're currently our only lead

OP
Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Just so you are aware. The file in Another Hunt_Data named Sv.Json is perhaps the savefile. However...it's written in kanji. And cause i downloaded it from ENG DLSite, it may not work as well for me, so i can't modify it using google translate or other translation methods. Since it's written in few flopped translation errors in the Sv.Json INI file.

If you know about how to modify it and it's a savefile. You may be able to skip Stage 2 altogheter or just get the Gallery available. And perhaps share it with us.

netherus666

Reputation score
for everyone who wishes to tell the dev o the issue go to dlsite in your rating find the game and click write a comment this will allow you to send a message to the devs, fingers crossed they see mine and anyone elses

BetaCodeX

Lurker
Reputation score
I bought the game off of JP Dlsite, didn't encounter any issue myself going from stage 2 to stage 3, and man oh man did I expect a lot more out of this game than what was there. Stage 3 is where the game ends. Don't know if the JP save will work on the English version but I've attached my Sv.Json and a screenshot of the in-gallery menu with stage 3 enemies.

Edit: Controls in the save are WASD instead of arrow keys.

Attachments

Last edited:

nguyentri666force

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
File doesn't seem to work with English version. Couldn't seem to input any controls even at start menu.

zanroku7

Reputation score
It appears that only the English version has the bug. It even makes a mention on the store page. Bummer.

aceh123

Lurker
Reputation score
I have a few questions about this game, Is it actually in english on the english DL site and is there at least more than one game over CG?
yes

Sorry for the long delay! I had to head out a bit after I posted that.

Where's the save file even located for this game? I don't see it in the game's folder. I'll throw up whatever I can so just let me know! Going to bed now, but I'll check back in the morning and prep the upload.
Mind zipping the data folder and uploading it :)

BetaCodeX

Lurker
Reputation score
File doesn't seem to work with English version. Couldn't seem to input any controls even at start menu.
My bad, I figured the controls would actually be in a config file or something... I changed the controls from arrow keys to WASD for uh, one-handed purposes. Edited post.

achnor

Reputation score
Doesnt work still, no hotkeys do. Gallery/Continue isn't even unlocked on the start menu.

Guess we need to wait for a fix.

zane19

Demon Girl
Reputation score
This was posted on the English DLsite. Seems like either the developer knows or DLsite posted this.
[April 2019] The English version of this game contains 2 stages only.
There is a bug which prevents the player from proceeding to the 3rd stage.