What's new

ACT [TwoMan] もう一つ ハント / Another Hunt (RJ250792, RE250792)

OmegaDivider

Reputation score
This was posted on the English DLsite. Seems like either the developer knows or DLsite posted this.
So that would be why everyone was having an issue and myself and beta didn't have the same issue, and what's more is these save's won't work?

On top of that we can't share the game itself because of the DLSite authentication. ,-,

netherus666

Reputation score
So that would be why everyone was having an issue and myself and beta didn't have the same issue, and what's more is these save's won't work?

On top of that we can't share the game itself because of the DLSite authentication. ,-,
bout sums it up lol

OP
Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Ok. I bought it at the JAP DLSite, slapped the savefile given to us and H-Game works just fine.

The content....................waste of my money.

Not even sexually enticing at all. Just very...bland. I'm sorry. I tried. I really tried to give this one a full runner chance. It's bad. Really, really bad. Forgive me for being so blunt. If you liked it, then great! I'm happy for you. I'm done with this H-Game and moving on to wait the next ten years for a proper ACT or a good H-Game.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Ok. I bought it at the JAP DLSite, slapped the savefile given to us and H-Game works just fine.

The content....................waste of my money.

Not even sexually enticing at all. Just very...bland. I'm sorry. I tried. I really tried to give this one a full runner chance. It's bad. Really, really bad. Forgive me for being so blunt. If you liked it, then great! I'm happy for you. I'm done with this H-Game and moving on to wait the next ten years for a proper ACT or a good H-Game.
if it turned out that bad, could you perhaps upload its gallery into a gallery site somewhere just so we can see the animations or what few it has?

OP
Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
It's locked behind that damnable DMM. Even if i wanted to, i doubt i could even do it. And i have no dang idea how i even record the animations on the client, as i can only take screenshots, nothing else. Sorry. DMM's a bish. But the animations are really, really not worth it. Especially the fact that the Normal and Climax animations are separate and loopy as heck, like one-two seconds loop. There's no attempt of actual H-Content at all. CG is super bare minimum. Six pictures? Think so. Why it's over 500 mb and so few enemies with only one loop-animation for each rape-move, is offensive to themselves, the creators. I know they are capable of more. Why...this isn't more then just a disappointment, is beyond me.

I'm sorry. I'm just sad. I'll stop ranting. Back to to lurking.

netherus666

Reputation score
Ya the game is pretty meh, i kinda knew that from the start, more than anything the bug pissed me off lol, but no worries more stuff is always comin out ;)

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
It's locked behind that damnable DMM. Even if i wanted to, i doubt i could even do it. And i have no dang idea how i even record the animations on the client, as i can only take screenshots, nothing else. Sorry. DMM's a bish. But the animations are really, really not worth it. Especially the fact that the Normal and Climax animations are separate and loopy as heck, like one-two seconds loop. There's no attempt of actual H-Content at all. CG is super bare minimum. Six pictures? Think so. Why it's over 500 mb and so few enemies with only one loop-animation for each rape-move, is offensive to themselves, the creators. I know they are capable of more. Why...this isn't more then just a disappointment, is beyond me.

I'm sorry. I'm just sad. I'll stop ranting. Back to to lurking.
He probably meant like record the animations with bandicam or something, not to post the link. That would be great if the game is trash anyways

wonderer

Lurker
Reputation score
You DON'T need a save file to unlock the gallery. In English version go to the "Another Hunt_Data" and find the "Sv.Json". Right-click and use the option "Open With" and choose Notepad or Wordpad. Now just find the "levelClear" and change the value to 3. And that's it. If you guys have the Japanese version then just change the very first numeric value you see with the number 3.

zanroku7

Reputation score
You DON'T need a save file to unlock the gallery. In English version go to the "Another Hunt_Data" and find the "Sv.Json". Right-click and use the option "Open With" and choose Notepad or Wordpad. Now just find the "levelClear" and change the value to 3. And that's it. If you guys have the Japanese version then just change the very first numeric value you see with the number 3.
Are you able to upload a save? Mine is in Chinese for some reason.

wonderer

Lurker
Reputation score
Are you able to upload a save? Mine is in Chinese for some reason.
Uploading saves will not work if the file is different version or languages.
Open the "Sv.Json" using Notepad and just change the very first numeric value you see to number 3. While the languages are different, the values are not.

Last edited:

aceh123

Lurker
Reputation score
Uploading saves will not work if the file is different version or languages.
Open the "Sv.Json" using Notepad and just change the very first numeric value you see to number 3. While the languages are different, the values are not.
But there are no numerical values! It gives this : 癐琬৚꣞ꤊꦐ啔嚗睔ّ뺔纈䛂ᴃ㧻ï芍۱ጢㅅ阳㧑Ǭ咘욶잂ѽ舘ѭꂘ⃈뗗ᓁ櫲휳饫嬪褾ꩧか䵜巐⡖㾗ឪཅ펅擩曲槥뗦矐屆죺ꐔ쾳儊鎅㞼⺿朄�ꂧꏛ揯㓐ᒗ俍Ԫ帲�⾭

wonderer

Lurker
Reputation score
But there are no numerical values! It gives this : 癐琬৚꣞ꤊꦐ啔嚗睔ّ뺔纈䛂ᴃ㧻ï芍۱ጢㅅ阳㧑Ǭ咘욶잂ѽ舘ѭꂘ⃈뗗ᓁ櫲휳饫嬪褾ꩧか䵜巐⡖㾗ឪཅ펅擩曲槥뗦矐屆죺ꐔ쾳儊鎅㞼⺿朄�ꂧꏛ揯㓐ᒗ俍Ԫ帲�⾭
I see, well what can I say ? Find the English version or Japanese because what you have is either. I think is Chinese ?

kiko

Reputation score

Nice DRM, cancer uploaders but the game works lol

Also my full save

Put it into another hunt_data and overwrite

Also I adjusted my controls and the savegame overwrites your control setup

Controls:

W - Up
S - Down
A - Left
D - Right

Numeric 1 - Jump
Numeric 2 - Attack
Numeric 3 - Super punch
Numeric 0 - Decide/Confirm
Numeric , - Cancel
Game is tedious but the stages have a lot of animated background sprites so it's kinda worth it

Last edited:

Cum Commando

Reputation score
Pretty hilariously you can animation cancel your attack just by moving and spam it at turbo speed

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Also my full save
there seems to be something wrong with this file. when I place it into where instructed. the controls completely change on me, and I have NO way of accessing the controls menu and seeing the gallery. do you have a control list somewhere for keyboards so I can actually see the gallery? cause so far nothing on my keyboard works at all.

kiko

Reputation score
there seems to be something wrong with this file. when I place it into where instructed. the controls completely change on me, and I have NO way of accessing the controls menu and seeing the gallery. do you have a control list somewhere for keyboards so I can actually see the gallery? cause so far nothing on my keyboard works at all.
Sorry about that, the savefile changes controls too, and I always adjust mine.

The controls are

W - Up
S - Down
A - Left
D - Right

Numeric 1 - Jump
Numeric 2 - Attack
Numeric 3 - Super punch
Numeric 0 - Decide/Confirm
Numeric , - Cancel

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Just to say - the readme include the gallery unlock cheat.... just press F11 on the title screen.

Well, the animation is made well enough but... you'll see for yourself.

Just hope the dev learn from his mistake for the next game(s)

Deleted member 80122

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The animation is rather mediocre in this game the Dev still has a lot of learn but everyone has to start somewhere i suppose.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
There's no loli or shota tag, you can add a picture to the op. Also a list of the fitishes it has.

Last edited: