What's new

ReignRain

Reputation score
Translation using Translator++

Edit1: Added missing armour translation
Edit2: Turns out translating system broke the loading of certain items causing errors. The menu will have to be in japanese for now 😕
I'm not sure which menu items were broken for you but I found that the translation for the 2 synthetic shops were broken. I opened up my own Translator++ and found the problem so I fixed what I could. (I got lazy translating all the ASI names so if someone wants to do that be my guest)

If anyone wants to use what I did then here's my fix. Just extract into your www folder.

Edit: I added the names and fixed a few descriptions I missed

Attachments

Last edited:
Reputation score
How do you get rid of the green square status with the plus sign? It negatively affects yor combat ability and makes your HP go 1/4 of max. This --> [+]
Maybe a bit late, but that means your AP is negative. Go to sleep/hit the hot spring to get your AP back above 0 and it will go away.

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
How many ways are there to gain AP? So far I've found sleeping (+20), hotspring (+10) and some item that gives +15 but -5 some sex stat and something "xxx". Not sure how to get more those items or if it's a good idea to use them.

I've also noticed I've somehow raised my max AP to 60 or so I think. Maybe from massage?

Is there only one way to abort pregnancies? How long do pregnancies last? Is it forced up to day 80 for the ending E if you choose to keep it?

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
ヒーリングガウン and ヒーリングブレス add 5 each to sleep recovery.
If you have マジカルバイタル, it's another 5 each.
That last item is one that increased the maximum.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Is there a way to play this game without grinding a lot? You lose quite easily if you don't meet the recommended level.

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Is there a way to play this game without grinding a lot? You lose quite easily if you don't meet the recommended level.
Special training. Go into the building in the top left corner of the map that the wind girl is on and you can pay 100 to do specialty training. Each training session costs 10 energy, so worth making sure it's full before going. Worth mentioning that this gives items for increasting the stats (with the exception of CP), so they can be used on either the mc or the navi knockoff.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
On the game side, for all the balance issues, minor bugs and oddities, it's one of the better thought out games I've seen here lately.

In the boss battles you really need to keep track of battle flow and optimize the use of your abilities.
Some battles become quite easy once you figure out what you're supposed to do, other still rely quite a bit on luck (one of the examples is the highly infuriating boss battle of Karen's scenario where you need to drain the boss of MP and keep him drained once it gets refreshed, otherwise it will drain you).
Good thing that 2x exp item appears relatively early, even though it blocks most of your equipment capacity.

Miecznik

Reputation score
Got a question - what are the quest items to pass the forest quest ? I am at day 40 already, and still i seem to be missing something - or so i understood from chii trans. I scuted entire goblin area several times already : /

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Got a question - what are the quest items to pass the forest quest ? I am at day 40 already, and still i seem to be missing something - or so i understood from chii trans. I scuted entire goblin area several times already : /
For the goblin area you need to collect the 5 shiny things that are scattered around the area, then take them to the right crafting shop, then craft them into a crystal. Then take it to the item shop lady.

For the roper area, you first beat the roper boss to get an item. Make sure not to fight anything while exiting the area or it'll break. When leaving you'll get attacked and it'll be robbed from you. Then go back to the area the roper boss was at and get another one. Once you make it out of the forest with it, go to the item shop lady.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
The first one? Look for the shiny spots. The ones with sparkles rather than an item icon. It's quite easy to miss 1 and having to spend ages going around in circles.

Miecznik

Reputation score
For the goblin area you need to collect the 5 shiny things that are scattered around the area, then take them to the right crafting shop, then craft them into a crystal. Then take it to the item shop lady.

For the roper area, you first beat the roper boss to get an item. Make sure not to fight anything while exiting the area or it'll break. When leaving you'll get attacked and it'll be robbed from you. Then go back to the area the roper boss was at and get another one. Once you make it out of the forest with it, go to the item shop lady.
The first one? Look for the shiny spots. The ones with sparkles rather than an item icon. It's quite easy to miss 1 and having to spend ages going around in circles.
Thank you both for anwsers. Still it looks like i am lacking one of those shiny things. Is one of those "shiny things" located in the hidden area to the left side of entry area ? If so it looks like i will need to find woman with wind magic, as i still got it at lvl 1 : /

Edit: Started new game, it looks like i got all the 5 shiny things properly. Problem arrives when i deliver it to the synthesis shop after speaking with quest woman left of weapon shop. In Synthesis shop new clerc arrives that should be able to synthesise the item, but once i talk to them option to synthesise does not appear. There is menu with upper table saying 貴重品 and once entering it lower left menu says 合成 under witch there is nothing to choose from.

Looks like bug to me : /

Last edited:

Rubricate

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thank you both for anwsers. Still it looks like i am lacking one of those shiny things. Is one of those "shiny things" located in the hidden area to the left side of entry area ? If so it looks like i will need to find woman with wind magic, as i still got it at lvl 1 : /

Edit: Started new game, it looks like i got all the 5 shiny things properly. Problem arrives when i deliver it to the synthesis shop after speaking with quest woman left of weapon shop. In Synthesis shop new clerc arrives that should be able to synthesise the item, but once i talk to them option to synthesise does not appear. There is menu with upper table saying 貴重品 and once entering it lower left menu says 合成 under witch there is nothing to choose from.

Looks like bug to me : /
Are you talking to the right shopkeeper?
This is what you should be making.

High Purity Crystal.PNG

spookspook

Lurker
Reputation score
i'm stuck at Headquarter of Church (ポモーナ教会本部) in second run(Return to day 60) that usually have to kill all Big golem then Church Boss but Big golem not spawn at all so i can't pass this area cuz i not kill Big golem. Anyone know how to fix this? :c

Ariz

Reputation score
Anyone know how to get guild recoqnition ? And how to access basement ? And how to access next quest after defeated big ropper and accuired quest item (some sort of gem idk what is that) im kind of stuck in there

(sorry my english is bad)

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If you refer to 善行値, other than the 20 from the early golem hunting, in the early days most comes from completing subquests.
As for new locations, some locations are opened by completing main quest checkpoints, some are time locked, some need an additional trigger (thieves hideout opens with main quest, but needs you to talk with a soldier in the underground erotic shop).

Fatso999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Once you hit the birth, it will give you a blank screen with text for the birth, followed by a scene in a house with your child greeting you and you talking about your new life as a mother.
There's an option in the options room thing in the top right of the world map which lets you enable guro and birth content, else it's a black screen as you said

I'm kind of sad that pregnancy just funnels you down this greatly reduced route, when one of his past game embraced it as a core mechanic