What's new

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
For battle :
  • better go training center get power up item, this game really day limit is 80th day, has enough time for train
  • change game Lv to easy (to NE circle, 難易度 : 1st choice is easy)
  • each day go restaurant (or home [effect is better]) eat before fight or gathering food.jpg
  • grow flower in room (don't same as restaurant effect)
  • if gathering.jpg day better for gathering, if power up.jpg day better for battle (eating or flower or effect power up, if equip start round can 2 action will change to 2 round)
  • clear earth story to 3 as fast as possible, because can get earth attack magic : atk x 2 + perforate + group damage -20%
  • need care enemy use what type attack enemy.jpg
Magic :
  • I don't like use fire for attack, always atk up first then wind attack magic (fire and wind can critical) or earth attack magic for perforate attack (not all can perforate, in magic tree only skill in left can perforate)
  • if atk and def no food or flower effect, always up this before attack
  • last one can up status and other some skill add effect

Last edited:

Miecznik

Reputation score
Special training. Go into the building in the top left corner of the map that the wind girl is on and you can pay 100 to do specialty training. Each training session costs 10 energy, so worth making sure it's full before going. Worth mentioning that this gives items for increasting the stats (with the exception of CP), so they can be used on either the mc or the navi knockoff.
Cool, but is there trick to it ? I mean - what i figured out is that during training event i have to press "z" repetadly. But that gets me to pass only the easiest level of training giving total of 2 hearts and some sort of herb. That totals 6 statups (3 attack and 3 defence if i understand correctly). Quite meager gainc considering expediture of 10 stamina.

So question is - am i doing it wrong ? Should i mash other buttons as well ?Or do something else all-together ? 10 stamina expenditure can get me 10 fights repeated with bosses within those red portals, with each fight gaining lets say 10k exp it seems that it is better way to grind.

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Cool, but is there trick to it ? I mean - what i figured out is that during training event i have to press "z" repetadly. But that gets me to pass only the easiest level of training giving total of 2 hearts and some sort of herb. That totals 6 statups (3 attack and 3 defence if i understand correctly). Quite meager gainc considering expediture of 10 stamina.

So question is - am i doing it wrong ? Should i mash other buttons as well ?Or do something else all-together ? 10 stamina expenditure can get me 10 fights repeated with bosses within those red portals, with each fight gaining lets say 10k exp it seems that it is better way to grind.
Simply put, once you hit higher levels you'll need more than 10 fights/AP to get a single level. At that point spending 10 AP starts to look more attractive. In my case I was hovering around level 45 and struggling with the bosses for light 4 and fire 4, grabbing all the stat ups I could from training for ten days or so did the trick and allowed me to clear them.

Raka

Reputation score

You can do it faster by pressing Enter and space after another repeatedly

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Grimm's final fight is much less of a problem if you drop his MP - takes only one S-skill hit around lvl 40+; then you just need to watch his super attack.
Yorunia's fight (in Sai's scenario) was (IIRC) slightly annoying due to poisoning, but much easier.

Also, as mentioned early, while it takes 100 of your equipment cap, 2x exp item is worth it, especially against bosses.

Also, to put an earlier remark verbatim - this is likely a bug in processing plant bonus:
Event 22 (name 戦闘開始処理) and event 23 (name 戦闘終了処理) seems to have the correct pattern.

Event 58 (name 戦闘ターン更新), event 133 (name フルブレイク), event 134 (name ミルキーチェーン), event 143 (name ドレインリバース) and event 255 (name 採取力判定)

part of the code is:
if v(271) <太陽の植木鉢の種類> == 6
v(243..243) <['太陽の植木鉢\u3000グレード']> = v(241) <影の植木鉢 グレード>

probably should be:

if v(271) <太陽の植木鉢の種類> == 6
v(244..244) <['植木鉢のグレード計算']> = v(243) <太陽の植木鉢 グレード>

Edit: added a bit more info on a possible bug in plant calculations (still valid as of 1.24).
Edit 2: ...and fixed in 1.26.

Last edited:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

No idea what the actual trick is, but clicking at a fast but steady pace rather than simply smashing the keyboard as quickly as I can gives me level 4. Also, the person on the left can change the difficulty of the training dolls. I suppose the highest difficultly give better rewards.

Are some of the town people's quest supposed to be impossible to complete? I found the tentacles for the shop keeper, and made the sleeping potion for the soldier, but those quests are still marked as in-progress.

Edit: Solved the town quests. For the tentacle flower quest, go to the message palor and speak with one of the customers. As for the sleeping quest, the soldier will eventually wake up (forgot the exact date, but should be wake up before day 60). Speak to him again to complete the quest.

Last edited:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
for training, why menu show this number? 1.jpg
I feel this number higher, more easy get 4.jpg

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@etigoya: it's more than a feeling.
This is (currently) CE 220.
Chance of doubling rises both with the number of times you've already trained and with your current level.

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Okay, just finished my true ending run, and let me tell you, that shit was way better than any H-game has any right to be. It's actually a shame NTR is such a turn-off for me, if this kind of quality is standard across their other games like thug hero party. Like, holy shit.
The twist regarding Alcie's origins was super well done; heavily foreshadowed with the incorrect/outdated teaching, strange quirks of her Magic Cell, the revelation that the blackboxed features in her cell include mind control, culminating with the reveal that she and her class were essentially raised from birth, miseducated and conditioned to be slaves and Cell-donors to the new generation of [Power III] mages. Which is then brilliantly illustrated with the subsequent reveal of the big bad, who enters with a bang, totally dominates the army he's up against, and is followed on by one of Alcie's classmates, bound in chains.

I'm probably biased here, since Mind control and this sort of messed up power dynamics are right up my street, but Bravo, U-Room, Bravo.

Strela

Reputation score
I kept reading about NTR in this game, but when I played the demo (and with my limited Japanese understanding) I don't remember the protagonist having any love interest or anything. Is it addittions for the full version or this whole NTR business doesn't have anything to do with her?

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I kept reading about NTR in this game, but when I played the demo (and with my limited Japanese understanding) I don't remember the protagonist having any love interest or anything. Is it addittions for the full version or this whole NTR business doesn't have anything to do with her?
With regards to this game, there's no NTR, as Alcie isn't in a relationship, nor does she have anyone holding a longstanding crush on her or anything similar, so there's no one to be NTRed. NTR is likely coming up as a topic due to Thug Hero Party, U-Room's other big game, which was very successful and popular and has NTR as a central theme.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Why did the thief literally explode in Ending A? Did he enter into some sort of magical contract with the bad guy?

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Why did the thief literally explode in Ending A? Did he enter into some sort of magical contract with the bad guy?
As far as I can tell, Ody, the big bad put him under a spell that would make him explode if he voted blue, in order to break alcie's will. If alcie asked the Ody, he says he would remove the spell, but as a Slave mage, Alcie seems to be literally incapable of making a request to a master mage like the him As a result, Alcie's only options were to ask Jace to vote blue, knowing that she was consigning Jace to death, or to stay silent and accept defeat. Either way, win-win for the big bad as Alcie is broken.
Fortunately, Jace really want's to see the big bad's smug face break, and has warmed up to Alcie over the story, so votes blue despite Alcie staying silent, accepting his death in order to create a better world. Turns out that kind of selfless understanding is also the condition necessary to unlock [Power IV] in Alcie, giving her the strength to fight off Ody when he tries to push the issue.

TralalTrilili

Reputation score
where i can find last item to craft jornia 3 story? and how to invite man center bottom right?

Last edited:

Wolferker39

Reputation score
where i can find last item to craft jornia 3 story?
You can get it from gathering/mining stone, make sure you do it when Alcy is in the mood for it and don't forget the food boost

also, is there something we're supposed to do against the boss in karen route? i keep getting ohko'd by the boss 100% charge skill

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
As far as for Karen's boss: you need to be able to take out the whip within a turn (remember that after 11-12 turns it gets revived), as it boosts the main boss every second turn; spells boosting attack and defense come into play; as said earlier you need to keep the main boss drained out of MP or it drains you (that's both lvl 1 S-skill and that water spell - note that it's 4000 MP to drain) and keep it drained (it regenerates 20% quite often, but it takes a turn).
Having water mastery helps, as your water spell gives 100MP back to you. All in all, a very annoying battle.

Last edited:

Wolferker39

Reputation score
As far as for Karen's boss: you need to be able to take out the whip within a turn (remember that after 11-12 turns it gets revived), as it boost the main boss every turn; spells boosting attack and defense come into play; as said earlier you need to keep the main boss drained out of MP or it drains you (that's both lvl 1 S-skill and that water spell - note that it's 4000 MP to drain) and keep it drained (it regenerates 20% quite often, but it takes a turn).
Having water mastery helps, as your water spell gives 100MP back to you. All in all, a very annoying battle.
Yeah i read your post and tried to drain the boss while stacking burn/poison with the fire ex/dark cskill and i finally did it, thanks was about to lose my mind from getting ohko'd for like an hour lmao

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
If 1h KOs are an issue, run with the starting attack/TP food/flower and use the defensive water C skills. The 25 TP on gives you a 1 turn 60% damage reduction, the 55 tp one does 80%. Also don't forget to buff strip and debuff, particularly attack, but also defence if using wind to attack. Alcy's Power II S skill is particularly good for this, as it debuffs all enemies and and gives both allies all buffs at double ^ level. For buff stripping there's the Power I S skill (also a mana drain) and a 30 TP dark C skill.