What's new

yuyuya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's not entirely related to this game, but is it normal for ClipLoger to translate the choices, but not the dialogue?

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
It's not entirely related to this game, but is it normal for ClipLoger to translate the choices, but not the dialogue?
Cliplogger translates absolutely NOTHING. It hooks text and nothing more, you'll need an actual translator for that. You are using a partial translation, which is why some of it is already translated.

Shadowen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Haha, ok, so no on getting pregnant from nonhuman?
Women can get pregnant from non-human monsters, however due to the oirigin of these 'monsters'... the babies come out human.

So yes, if you want to get Alcy pregnant from goblins or such, you can. However if you go through the 'birth route' and have the child, it'll be human. However if you go through the 'abort' option, the item you get will state what the father was - ie have a baby from a Goblin and the item will say "Proof that you had a child by a Goblin".

lmaccount

Lurker
Reputation score
Thanks for the info. Too bad, was really looking forward to tentacle birth like in Hounds of the Blade or Seed of Evil/Key of Egg.

Angelfalse

Lurker
Reputation score
Don't think anybody has mentioned it, but after looking at on the Ci-en...
The dev seems pretty happy the game surpassed 20,000 sales, and it seems like the dev wants to add a large DLC for this game, as well some plans for a future game that is more focused on the sexual part of combat. The DLC would be placed after END A, and they also noted they'll be adding a few small (lewd) scenes in updates later.

I really did enjoy this game's story, and I seriously wish I didn't use a machine translation since an official one would've been a lot more enjoyable.

Future

I think that some people are still playing, so I will write a detailed postscript later <(_ _)>
PrayGame has been very well received and I would like to add something.

If possible, I would like to add a larger DLC.
Since there were many requests from the world after the A end,
I would like to add a new scenario that complements the part that was a little lacking in explanation and make it feel good.

* A end spoiler reversal

Fight 100% ●● and XX in the heyday with a battle simulator that applies entrainment.
Making use of items that are only souvenirs now ...
After clearing the A end, it is the strongest Alcy, so you can get pregnant and exposed without any inconvenience (˘ω˘)

While doing the input that has been accumulated for a while,
Clean up various miscellaneous tasks, draw illustrations, think about the composition of "Eve of the End",
I'm going to re-edit it to make it easier to play.

Vague Plans

I personally intend to focus on the End of Eve,
If anyone can help
I think it would be nice to have an erotic-oriented work that extends the battle eroticism of Pray Game.

I also want to make modern works.
The humiliation magic mirror that froze two years ago
Because the engagement with the game was bad
I wonder if I can mix it with the bad end collector line and put out something.

I have a lot of things I want to do, but I will do my best little by little <(_ _)>
We hope you will continue to work with us in the future.

HSiv

Lurker
Reputation score
Saw a few other also was looking for this (didn't find it after many searches through this thread)

To get the fifth/last guy, for the 1 million house, he can be found inside the quest crafting place from behind. He is the person closest to the door if i remember correctly.

Attachments

Reputation score
You need to be at Limit 2 or higher to access the dungeon. Day 80 seems a bit late to me, I think at most it was the day 60 flag.

Someonewhocan

Reputation score
Does anyone making this game full translation? I cant read the quest hint if there is tread about this game translation please share the link