What's new

ULMF Complex [BF 69]

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score
Re: ULMF Complex [BF 69]

As Sarah empties the clip into the wolf-monster it collapses to the floor, blood spilling out of its many wounds, some of it having splattered Sarah's armour and gun.

As Sandy sneaks away from Sarah she comes to a fork in the corridor, the left side seems to lead to a stairway leading down and the right side seems to go on for quite a bit then branching off in another direction. At the moment both sides are free from monsters aside from the corpses littering the floor.

As Michael and the girls start to navigate their way through the guards and the monsters, making sure not to get in their way they could hear the sound of a girl cursing as something drops to the floor.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Grumbling to herself, Sarah tossed away the empty clip and quickly jammed another one into it, cocking the weapon shortly after. "Allright, now how to get outta here..."

---

Sandly eyed both corridors before going right, moving swiftly onward.

R

Ryka

Lila winks an eye, frowning a bit. She is still sceptical about this mutant. She then nods and runs with the crowd. She looks ahead, following last until she stopped to listen for the girl cursing.

"H-hold up...! Warning.wav! Someone dropped something...."

Mirchie

The user previously known as Hero-in-the-Dark
Reputation score

"Hey, wait up! I'm going with you!" Suzy calls out to Lila, running over to her, unheeding of the obstacles around the corridor. "Hey, you shouldn't wander off without a weapon or partner, can't you hear the firefights? At least stay with me?" she finishes, placing a hand on Lila's shoulder and grinning.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sam slowly walks at her own pace, holding her head, still shivering as she quietly mumbles to herself, "My fault... this is partially my fault..." She looks up at Michael then to the girls a few times before looking down again, finally stopping when she heard something drop, holding her head more tightly, pulling at her own hair, "Why...?!"

R

Ryka

Lila smiles to Suzy for a bit. "You have a valid point. Let us stay together. As for that sound, who could have dropped something? It's not anyones voice I'm used to hearing....

Mirchie

Reputation score

"I'm not sure, but shall we find out? I'll go first though." Suzy says, twirling the pistol around her finger, before clasping it in both hands, and saying, "I don't think I've actually been told your name yet. Mines Suzanna, but call me Suzy. I don't know what it is over there either, which is why I'm going first, come on."

R

Ryka

Lila follows closely like a living doll following its owner. She looks ahead carefully. She then notices Suzy's name mentioned.

"M-my name is Lila M-3210. But since I am a human, my model number needs not to be mentioned. It's a pleasure, Miss... Suzy."

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Michael sighs as he hears the cursing and the sound, dropping down to his legs and walking around the corner, noticing Sarah and chuckling "Another escaped subject? wonderful." he says, one of his tentacles slowly moving towards her "It seems that all hell has broken loose. Would you care to escape with myself and three other test subjects?" he says, the tentacle rubbing her left cheek, almost as if Michael could feel what it felt "If we're lucky, we may even survive outside of the facility." All of this is said in a calm, collected tone, as if he was planning five steps ahead, and knew what would happen. Of course, this was merely a facade.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Sarah stiffened a bit at seeing the tendriled offered to her, but instead coldly rose the rifle. "And if you're one of the fuckjobs that put me in here, you're the next clip..." she growls.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"By the time you'll have pulled the trigger, one of my friends will have defended me and I'll have your throat in a vice-grip. It would not be wise to shoot your only hope of salvation." he says, his other three tendrils moving around in front of him and opening their, revealing what looks like small spikes formerly hidden by the claws. "If you'd like, I can just drug you and carry you out of here."

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Growling at the word 'drug,' Sarah turned around and stalked off, flipping the monster the bird. "Piss off!"

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

The one tentacle closest to Sarah suddenly shot forward, grasping her by the back of the head "Lady. You don't want to piss me off." he says, lifting her off the ground and quickly using another tentacle to relinquish her of her weapon "Now. You can go off to die at the hands of a monster, or you can live. Which do you choose? I assure you that if you die by a monster, you'll be raped thoroughly beforehand."

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

The effect of the tentacle was almost instantanious- she would give a feral snarl as she gripped at the limb with both hands, nails digging in as she feraly tries to break apart from the tentacled monstrosity. "LET ME THE FUCK GO!!!"

R

Ryka

Lila looks up to Sarah, then to the monster. She blushes in concern for the both of them.

"He is the only help we have... We must press forward and then worry about such things as your worries outside. Right now, he may be on our side, info.wav. I'm giving him a chance."

After this, Lila turns back to the monster. Her body cutely much much smaller, yet gives a sorta voice of reason.

"And you. I doubt keeping her in place like this is convicing her such. Please put her down and let her decide on her own if she wants to cooperate or be in danger, warning.wav."

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Hrm. The robot speaking sense to the scientist. This world really is fucked up." Michael says, slowly lowering Sarah to the ground, but keeping her weapon away from her, having completely ignored her scratching and ferocity "And don't think you can injure my mutations. They're solid steel. Probably even stronger." he says, walking towards and then past her "Ladies, please follow me to the elevator."

Mirchie

Reputation score

Suzy smirked at the conversation between Michael and Lila, standing behind the small girl. As he walked towards the elevator, she walked towards Sarah, "You all right? He seems to get angry pretty quickly, though what Lila said is right, at the moment our best chance is with him. Coming? No-ones gonna stop you leaving on your own." she said, before turning to follow Michael.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

As Sandy moves down the corridor she'd note that it was almost too quiet for what was currently happening throughout the complex. Even the alarm was quiet, as if it had been deliberately turned off or broken.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Samantha nods and follows Michael, no longer crying, but seemingly still a little distressed, still completely convinced that everything going on right now was her fault, or at least mostly her fault.

R

Ryka

Lila contemplates telling him that she was human now... but figures he must have used sarcasm. She silently nods and follows the mutated scientist toward the elevator, looking around the complex.