What's new

ULMF Complex [BF 69]

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score
Re: ULMF Complex [BF 69]

As they make their way towards the elevator the group would notice that any of the hounds that looked as if they were going to attack them merely skirted around them, circling the group though not going in to attack. However the battle around them continues to rage on.

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Michael looks around at the hounds slowly circling them, smirking as his tendrils begin to form a circle around the girls "They've been trained not to hurt me. After all, I made them." he says, his right hand coming up and pushing his glasses higher up on his nose "Either that, or they know I can end their life in a heartbeat."

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Muttering, Sarah got up, grabbing her weapon. No WAY was she gonna trust the staff! Still growling to herself, she makes sure she has a spare clip before moving down the hall, ready to counterattack any of the dogs not preoccupiend.

---

Not noticing too much the quietness- more the uneasy stillniss that came with it- the synthetic demongirl moved causiously along...

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

As Sandy walks down the corridor it would seem as if the quiet was enveloping her, blocking out eveything around her. Before long she'd notice a thin layer of mist along the floor, floating and curling upwards as it gradually filled most of the corridor.

Mirchie

The user previously known as Hero-in-the-Dark
Reputation score

"How do we know they aren't just waiting to regroup and outnumber us?" Suzy says, levelling her pistol at the nearest dog creature, backing up to be well within the Doctor's protective wall.

R

Ryka

Lila looks to their eyes, but only temporarily. She has worked with lupine creatures from many planets before humanization, so she knows that staring a wolf in the eye is more than a legendary folk tale, it's also a bad idea. She hides her eyes behind Suzy for the moment.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Michael simply chuckles, his eyes darting to one wolf, as one of his tentacles shifts, as if to warn the creature that it is not a good idea to attack "Ladies. I would suggest you try and stay calm. If anything happens, I can protect you. Of course, I know I can impale a man through the chest with these things, so these silly dogs mean nothing." he says, leading furthur into the hallways, towards the elevator

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

When the group finally does reach the elevator they'd notice that it was still in full working order. The dog-beasts continue to circle them, though some of them do back away to join the rest in attacking the guards.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Still muttering, Sarah continued to keep herself seperated from the other group as she moved out, inadvertently the opposite way Sandy had gone...

---

Quietly, the demoness continued onward, the smoke being a small warning, and that's exactly how she took it, moving slowly...

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Michael chuckles, spinning about and holding his arms out, his tentacles retracting from protecting the girls and hanging behind him "Ladies. If you would, please enter the elevator." he says, one tentacle pressing the button and opening the door, then reaching in to hold the door open, waiting for the girls

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Samantha hurries into the elevator, not looking at the others and plopping herself into a corner, her crying had stopped by now and she simply looked a little downcast, "I guess... I guess it's okay if I escape..."

Mirchie

Reputation score

Suzy follows Samantha into the elevator, quickly standing with her back to the wall, facing the entrance, lowering her gun to waist height.

R

Ryka

Lila is the last to follow as she rushes towards the elevator. She then stands in the corner opposite of Sam.

"I really would hope that it is this easy..."

Lila looks to the door of the elevator, then to Michael.

"I observe that you are not completely invincible, Michael, so you should take caution as well."

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

As Sarah gets further down the corridor she'd see some stairs leading further downwards. Whether they lead to the exit or further into the building Sarah would only find out if she goes down them.

-----------------

Sandy would notice the mist getting thicker the further she walked, soon the mist would become too dense for her to see in properly. Also, slight noises could now be heard, though they may be just taken as the noises of the fighting in the distance.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Not invincible, but rather, very, very strong." Michael says, backing himself into the elevator and withdrawing his tentacles, pressing the BF1 button and then crossing his arms "Hopefully, we can sneak you girls out without problems. If not, then you may want to hide somewhere." he says, his head tilting to the right and revealing a strange mark on the base of his neck, black and seemingly moving

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Sarah contines on, rifle held at a causious angle as she heads for the stairs down. "Stupid idiots, why take the elevator..."

---

Coughing into the deep smoke, she continues on. "Dangit, I'm not liking this..."

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

The elevator starts going up, a faint jingle playing in the background. The numbers counting backwards, 69, 68, 67, 66, 65, 64, 63, 62, 61.....it flicks to 59, and all of a suddenly the elevator jerks, the lights begin to flicker as it feels as if the elevator is starting to drop down. Sounds can be heard from the shaft, a metallic snapping noise followed by a beastly gurgle. Luckily if someone was to look up they'd notice a service door in the roof of the elevator.

---------------

By now Sarah would have reached the stairs, a sign is on the wall which reads 'Floor 69, down to Floor 70'. The lights seem to be out further down the stairs, though behind her Sarah would hear a low gutteral sound, getting steadily louder.

---------------

As the mist gets thicker and thicker Sandy would hear scuttling noises all around her, with the occasional low moan. Then, quite suddenly she'd feel something long and slimy wrap around her left wrist, its grip almost impossibly tight as it tries to ensnare her arm so that she couldn't use it to fight back.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Michael notices the sudden drop, one of his tentacles pointing him in the face as he nods, the other three reaching out and grasping the ladies around the waist, the one he nodded to reaching up and knocking out the service door, then reaching through and grasping something, anything on the wall, in an attempt to pull himself and the girls out of the elevator "Ladies, pardon the sudden reach-around, but this is a serious situation."

R

Ryka

Lila yelps as she is taken by the waist. Her form small enough that her bust rests on the top of the tentcle as well. She looks up at the service door, blushing in a slight panic.

Mirchie

Reputation score

Suzy also yelps slightly as the cold metal wraps around her bare waist, fumbling and almost dropping her gun, before bringing it closer to her with one hand, while grabbing the tentacle with the other, looking skywards.