Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Here you go

MAGICAL ANGEL FAIRY HEART 1.79
Added boss hcg for stage 7
Updating extra mode
Update gallery mode

///and update of new project?

Currently Fairy Flower work is done at the same time.
Progression can be confirmed via fc2 blog.
Thank you for waiting.
Will endeavor. via the fc 2 block.

I have been waiting for a while.
It works hard.

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I hope this guy overhauls the knock-down and recovery mechanics eventually, it's way too easy for enemies to knock you down and keep you down with attack spam and rape grabs, especially in later levels.
As it stands now, you're stuck picking off one to two enemies at a time with a limited array of attacks. If you do anything beyond pussyfooting through later levels it cascades into a cycle of instant-downs, pushing you further and further right and aggro'ing more enemies. 90% of the time you're irrevocably fucked, literally and figuratively.
He could alleviate some of these frustrations by simply adding lighter hitting attacks to certain enemies, but he seems more inclined to ramp up the challenge curve via artificial difficulty rather than developing unique mechanics.

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
Wtf she now has bigger boobs than Sakura. She looks nothing like her ingame model now

Egregore

Lurker
Reputation score
Damn yes her breast are bigger than her head now : ( Bigger is not ever better.

If you begin the game, you have the impression that her breast is increasing as you advance in the game.

Regarding gameplay, there is a stat MEN to increase the "evasion", if you increase it it's easier (just 2-3 button push) to be back up and ready to fight. If not endgame seem like a gangbang most of the time (and you don"t even see with all the enemies).

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I didnt notice the increasing breast size of the character, untill this update. my goodness this is why you dont extrend game development for so long, you forget breast accurate sizes.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP not up to standard, requires gameplay description and controls PM myself, Darkfire or Jesus with an updated OP or when you have updated the OP.

thr0w4w4y13088

Reputation score
: ( Bigger is not ever better.
Sacrilege!

Jokes aside, I'm seeing a lot of people who outright don't like her with a bigger chest.
I'd just like to say that I like her with a bigger chest. I like these new pictures more than the earlier ones as a result. But as someone who also played the game in the early days, I -do- think the difference in size is rather jarring at this point, and thus needs standardization so that it's consistent. If she's gonna be big, make her big all the way from start to finish. If she's gonna be average, make her average from start to finish. Same thing for small/flat.
When it's done like this, it is certainly weird. But they're at a point in development where they can't really go back and inflate sizes in all the animations without hurting their own self in the process, so it's probably better to just shrink the recent cases of over-puffiness and keep it more-controlled in the near future.

But honestly, pessimism leads me to believe that they probably won't even do that.
Ah well, a flaw's a flaw.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Sacrilege!

Jokes aside, I'm seeing a lot of people who outright don't like her with a bigger chest.
I'd just like to say that I like her with a bigger chest. I like these new pictures more than the earlier ones as a result. But as someone who also played the game in the early days, I -do- think the difference in size is rather jarring at this point, and thus needs standardization so that it's consistent. If she's gonna be big, make her big all the way from start to finish. If she's gonna be average, make her average from start to finish. Same thing for small/flat.
I also like her with bigger boobs, but I wish if he was gonna make em big from here that he would change the 2d sprite to have bigger boobs as well, or at least have the sprite be big from that stage onward for some "story" reason.

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Wish they would change the "winning pose" design whenever you clear a stage. The quality is notably worse than the rest, and her sizes are so small.

Lets not forget the moonwalking bosses as well. Willingly lying down to get raped, only to be fucked by the other mobs on boss stages.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Lets not forget the moonwalking bosses as well. Willingly lying down to get raped, only to be fucked by the other mobs on boss stages.
This is why I don't even see this as a game in development anymore and more like an interactive gallery. These issues have existed since the first demo. I'm kinda glad he's moving onto something new now

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved back.

OP
thswherizat

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
This is why I don't even see this as a game in development anymore and more like an interactive gallery. These issues have existed since the first demo. I'm kinda glad he's moving onto something new now
I agree, the art for the games is top notch but I wish he'd take a full step back to examine the gameplay itself. It's generally just kind of hold right and button mash. The bosses in this one are the worst where they're generally 1 shot knockdowns and it's basically impossible to get a 1v1 with them.

I think it's a bad sign for your boss fights if they all need infinite respawning adds to make them balanced fights.

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
I think it's a bad sign for your boss fights if they all need infinite respawning adds to make them balanced fights.
Boss fights don't have infinite respawns. You can go for the sidekicks until they stop respawning and then go for the boss... unless the dev changed it. Anyways, the actual gameplay leaves a lot to be desired and remained unchanged since the first beta. The game art inconsistency is more bothering though

thr0w4w4y13088

Reputation score
I also like her with bigger boobs, but I wish if he was gonna make em big from here that he would change the 2d sprite to have bigger boobs as well, or at least have the sprite be big from that stage onward for some "story" reason.
Yeah! I can definitely get behind that. I would have no complaints with their choice if they went that route.

I hope they pick up the slack and get this project back on the right track with something new and interesting. Or just end it soon and call it good. That honestly seems more likely to me.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I can understand the complain. The boob is indeed bigger than the first 1-2 year
It is indeed weird when the in game sprite and gallery didn't match - lol
Not a problem for Me actually~

Also about ending the game? Surely You jest..... the Dev can get about 4K bucks per month from Patreon - Fantia - Cien. Probably about 3K bucks net per month(?)
Better than selling at DL Site~ At much it will sell about 5-8K DL
It took about 3-4 month / 3-4 update for just 1 stage , not sure since IDK anything about making a game
But IMO Dev doing it on purpose

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
huge thighs
fat ass
focuses on making her boobs bigger every patch
why tho.
so much potential in that butt of hers, I wish it was focused on so much more then it is now.