What's new

ACT [Umai Neko] Fighting Fairy Angel Heart

Normally you don't have to redo it with each update, your old save should be available (unlocking all that was previously unlocked and keeping the upgrades/money).

If you keep your old save, then all you have to do is clear the stage or boss right before the most recently added stage to get access to the latest stuff. And I'm pretty sure that this is assuming that you haven't clear those stages before.

I really wish this dude would include a completed save with new updates, having to replay this game again is tedious af.
no one can grant your wish here, unless you can speak Japanese and ask directly to Umai Neko if you know how to contact him.

Here we go. ver1.81 save file.

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    631.7 KB · Views: 344
  • data.zip
    1.1 KB · Views: 463
new HCG is out guys, is a COWGIRL position with the pyramid head monster! yep v1.82 is out!

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    84.5 KB · Views: 457
That's a good question, here are some more: Did the save not work? Did you notice any symptoms of infection? Have you scanned your computer? Do you even have anti-virus?

downloaded this and changed to .win file then ran it with the app. Did I just fuck myself over with a virus?
excuse me, sir.. i really want to say that your stupidity is a gift from the gods, congratulations!!
You really did that too much than anyone here..

Back