What's new

ACT [Umai Neko] Fighting Fairy Angel Heart

Sounds legit to me, after all, everyone knows that linkbegging gets you banned so they'd never engage in such behavior.

Yeah, i think about chessknight at random intervals. just more often when something gets released here... i wonder why xD

lmao, yyeah - been playing fighting girl sakura r again, the downloads I find though always have all gallery unlocked and for games like these I kinda like 'earning' the unlock. Sakura R is a really good game from this dev

i too wonder about about chessknight, as i respect him deeply for his sigpic, and just for his sigpic......nyyeessss....,<o_O o_O>

Another update on the game and surprisingly a demo of the next game(?)
how do you guys find it?

I can remember a poll a while back that was asking which gameplay style backers would prefer for Fairy Flower; 2D like the Fighting Girl games or 3D like Fairy Heart.

I think 2D style won that poll, it will be interesting to see if that's what they went for.

Did 2D style win the poll? because the video of that fairy flower game seems to be 3D in the same way that fairy heart is right now.

I hope at least fairy flower has clothes destruction that isnt just tied to losing all of your health. I much prefered how the 2D style games did it with having an underwear set before a full on nude set.

Did 2D style win the poll? because the video of that fairy flower game seems to be 3D in the same way that fairy heart is right now.

I hope at least fairy flower has clothes destruction that isnt just tied to losing all of your health. I much prefered how the 2D style games did it with having an underwear set before a full on nude set.
I'm not sure where I saw the poll so I can't check, I could have been mistaken. I have seen the video now and it is clearly 3D like Fairy Heart.
I think it is better they keep the same style between the Fighting Fairy games.

None of umai neko's games are 3D. They are based on prerendered 2D sprites captured from 3D. It's a shame really since they already have the 3d models and they could make a full 3d game although a low res textured one. I'm not sure if the original models are high res from what I've seen. The game over cgs are hand drawn. As far as I know they still use gamemaker with frame by frame animations instead of unity which would be a hell lot easier to mod/uncensor/whatever. I get that you are reffering to it as 3d style since you get the extra depth axis but it's still 2d. Now about their new project. Not sure if hopping around like red riding hood from 2 stupid dogs is very fitting to this scenario. It's cute and all but they should at least sync her movement with distance meaning she should move faster, almost like dashing which means her dashing speed should also be faster. I seriously doubt there will be any clothing damage as it would be an extra sprite for each and every monster and they're getting quite lazy at it.
Bonus gameplay video

Last edited:
To be fair I should have put "movement" instead of "style".

The cg looks good. I personally prefer her design over Fairy Heart as I wasn't a fan of the suit.

So fairy flew is another game of umai neko not a second char of fairy heart games?

Where are you all getting the info for the new game? I'm not seeing much in the blog linked in the OP.

Back