What's new

ACT [Umai Neko] Fighting Fairy Angel Heart

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
rip thswherizat. fell victem to the subtle link beg.
how close is this game to completion at this point? surely theres not that much left to impliment.

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
looking at his previous work there should still be a final boss that should be harder to defeat and an outro

Ivris

Lurker
Reputation score
thswherizat, when you're back from your one week ban, here's what you can do:

If the download is still overloaded, then add it to your google drive, make a copy of it, and then download the copy. That's how I got around the overloaded download lol

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
rip thswherizat. fell victem to the subtle link beg.
how close is this game to completion at this point? surely theres not that much left to impliment.
Quite close but still need months(?) to complete
At this rate IMO 75% complete~
Usualy it have 10 stage , currently 8'th stage without 8'th stage bosses

Probably gonna add another 5-6 base CG. 8'th stage bosses - 9'th stage mobs - 9'th stage bosses - 10 stage mobs - 10'th stage bosses
Wrap it with 6 full page of gallery
IMO , Author will still drag it for another 6-9 month
Or even longer with New Fairy game excuse~

dactayvip

Reputation score
where are those HCG came from? I cant see it every where in ver 2.01?The image of that HCG i think its from the Big black mouse one because ingame cg black mouse do doggy style too,the game only have the green one but the black one i cant see it every where

I mean where is the black mouse hcg?

Attachments

dactayvip

Reputation score
Hey guys! Looks like fighting girl Sakura R has new in-game hcg of final boss and another new game over cg I really don't know much

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
version 2.02 is out
google translate:
"Added stage 8 boss.
Fixed texture bug.
Thank you for solving the problem of white when driving .

M_HIGH: The high memory version does not conflict, but some textures may not be displayed.

L_LOW: The low memory version has no texture error. But you can collide in gallery mode. "

Also there's some new sprites from their new game, Fairy Flower. Maybe they will publish a demo by the end of the month. By the looks of it there will be 3 sets of cgs clothed / underwear / naked like in Fighting Girl Sakura-R

Last edited:

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
so fairy flower WILL have underwear. Noice.
also. a demo before this game even finishes? goodness they must care so little about fairy heart.

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
They never said that but considering they released a new version of fairy heart one day ahead of schedule I was expecting them to release something else the next day. Maybe a tech demo who knows. Instead for some reason they uploaded an old CG from FGS-R. They also updated the trial version to 2.02 on their blog.

Last edited:

Shea

Lurker
Reputation score
I just downloaded their demo and it crashes on start up basically every time. It did work once but then crashed playing the intro...
Anyone got any ideas why or how to fix it?

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
try this
then update nvidia driver if that's the case
force the game to run with dedicated gpu instead of the default intel gpu
I remember the first builds worked fine just with intel gpu but after an update it only worked by forcing it to run with dedicated graphics card otherwise there was only sound and white screen

Shea

Lurker
Reputation score
Thanks for the quick reply! Forcing it to use the dedicated gpu let it run just fine. Only problem is I was getting a fatal error every time an enemy tried to attack me. I used the link you provided and also updated my graphics driver, but the error continues to happen each time.
I assume this is something I'd just need to report to the dev. If that's the case, where can I do that?

PS: It seems pressing the Q or W key also causes a fatal error, with a slightly different error message, I think. Weird.

of Step Eventmask_enemy01
for object obj_char_idle_hit:

Variable obj_dash_attack.obj_mon06_hold(100009, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_char_idle_hit_Collision_209
############################################################################################

Rewght

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm not convinced we will get underwear cgs as she is missing her bra in the "Underwear Defeat" which would be different from the underwear defeats of the Fighting Girl Sakura and Mei games. I don't think we have seen the completely naked defeat animations so I'm thinking that in her naked animation she may just keep her panties.

To summarize...
Clothed Defeat: Clothed
Underwear Defeat: Bra gone, Panties there [I think this one is the Naked Defeat]
Naked Defeat: Bra gone, Panties gone [I think this one doesn't exist]

This could also just be work in progress though...

Edit: My mistake Mei had the same style that is being suggested for the new game.

Last edited:

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
Nah. I think it will be similar to Fighting girl Mei. She didn't wear bra either and had 3 types of cgs. And for obvious reasons they didn't upload the naked sprite because it has to be censored on the site or it may be against the rules

############################################################################################
FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Step Eventmask_enemy01
for object obj_char_idle_hit:

Variable obj_dash_attack.obj_mon06_hold(100009, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_char_idle_hit_Collision_209
Maybe the save file is corrupted for some reason and can't be written. Try deleting it from C:\Users\your user\AppData\Local\MagicalAngelFairyHeart and start again. You can delete the entire folder and let it rebuild itself

Shea

Lurker
Reputation score
Thanks again for the reply! I ended up just grabbing the full 2.01 version from earlier in the thread and setting it to use my GPU, worked just fine.
I did notice on the dev's blog he just posted that he fixed some bugs in the demo, so maybe what I was experiencing is fixed. Regardless, game was fun and I look forward to future updates and works from this dev!

digidigdj

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
hmm been a while since i see any post here.. is the game dead or something?

Egregore

Lurker
Reputation score
Nope, there is only one game update per month, last one was end of august, we will have to wait for end of september for next update.

lhurgoyfguy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
seems its updated to 2.03. looks like they added one more cg to it.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The slow addition of new CGs, I'm just curious when they'll consider this complete.