What's new

ACT [Umai Neko] Fighting Fairy Angel Heart

stashar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Seems uncensored for me. Funny fact : the gun animation (pressing X, which no one ever use) is still with her old boobs (smaller).
Gun is very useful for the insect things in chapter 7.

The insects run away on a single melee hit, but the gun basically auto-combos them to death.

Egregore

Lurker
Reputation score
Yes he did make the insects vulnerable to it so that players would use it. It could have been the weak point of other enemies but maybe then the game would be too easy.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Investing in stats at an equal rate eventually sees gun damage outstrip melee damage. With high MP regen, the game becomes a run and gun. Most enemy units are too slow to catch her and she can fire bullets at will. Only bosses appear to have bullet resistance.

Kazuka13

Reputation score
Yeah, I'm not sure how, but at one point, the gun gets really strong. I think it's based on the MP stats.

At the same time, I also know how to hack the game with cheat engine so I could probably play around with it and see by frequent stat reshuffles.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yeah, I'm not sure how, but at one point, the gun gets really strong. I think it's based on the MP stats.

At the same time, I also know how to hack the game with cheat engine so I could probably play around with it and see by frequent stat reshuffles.
Why not just press J or was it K to get coins??

Reputation score
How'd you manage that?
The newer versions of the game have the animation files stored as PNG files in the subdirectory data\mon, unlike the older ones that put everything inside a big data.win file. See the attached file for the final boss.
It's a horizontal strip of animation frames. You extract each frame to a separate PNG file, then use APNG Assembler GUI to create the animation. You do have to manually adjust the frame duration though.

Attachments

Fakuretsu

Reputation score
The newer versions of the game have the animation files stored as PNG files in the subdirectory data\mon, unlike the older ones that put everything inside a big data.win file. See the attached file for the final boss.
It's a horizontal strip of animation frames. You extract each frame to a separate PNG file, then use APNG Assembler GUI to create the animation. You do have to manually adjust the frame duration though.
An easier way to see them is using the Game Engine "Game Maker", just click in sprite (Red pacman), then load, and see all those animations (Apparently that game was made in Game Maker, files order seems like it, plus, the strip is also easily exported/imported in that tool)

Here is a save for 2.1 and a review:

lewdmon

Reputation score
Here's the save for those of you unwilling to go through ad fly. While we're on the topic of annoying, the opening theme of the game samples Gloria by Laura Branigan.

Attachments

hd00d

Reputation score
2.6 was the last version and there's only a couple more before he needs to design a new monster.

AG05

Reputation score
Here's the save for those of you unwilling to go through ad fly. While we're on the topic of annoying, the opening theme of the game samples Gloria by Laura Branigan.
I'm guessing this isn't for v2.4?

bkbikkxm112x

Reputation score
It's not rape, because she looks very comfortable.:ROFLMAO:

Reputation score
It's not rape, because she looks very comfortable.:ROFLMAO:
Well, it's the final boss, so it's a given that he's the best in that regard. :p

Reminds me of a certain doujin with a similar scene, then the final boss stops moving and tells the magical girl that she's free to escape (simply by standing up). In response, she moves her hips on her own, completely enthralled by his dick. 🤣