What's new

ACT [Umai Neko] Fighting Fairy Angel Heart

Egregore

Lurker
Reputation score
There is no new CG but the ingame sprite have been harmonized with her late game breast size (like Sakura R). So it's more coherent but may not be to everyone liking.

dactayvip

Reputation score
Then he missed 2 those Game over CG of the black giant rat and the giant Bee

Reputation score
I don't know which version it started, but I've noticed that I can't seem to trigger the 3rd H animations for the white-shirted student and the shirtless one. Anyone else experienced it?

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score
I don't know which version it started, but I've noticed that I can't seem to trigger the 3rd H animations for the white-shirted student and the shirtless one. Anyone else experienced it?
As far as I can tell, those only trigger if you're defeated via H and then grabbed again while it's asking if you'd like to continue.

stashar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If anyone is having issues with Chapter 7, specifically the "hamerhead" guys with invincibility frames... I think I figured out the technique for how to take them down.

Double-tap forward + Spacebar == "Flash Kick". Guile_flashkick.gif

The enemy will either:

1. Get hit and fall down.
2. Duck down with invincibility frames and try to counter attack.

Angel Heart will ALSO be invincible however, so if the enemies do #2, you can now "sissy slap" them until they die.

Scud

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'm the only one who found this new game is kinda boring. It feels more of the same, but the combat feel less fluid than previous games, and the way enemies stacks (for better of worse) all make a bland taste in my mouth. I got so bored that I didn't even care to finish level 2. It gets any better after that really?

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
oh? is that death animation in the DLsite version of the game? cause the clothes exploding is actually cool as fuck.

stashar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
oh? is that death animation in the DLsite version of the game? cause the clothes exploding is actually cool as fuck.
Doesn't seem to be there yet. At least not in the English DLSite.

I'm the only one who found this new game is kinda boring. It feels more of the same, but the combat feel less fluid than previous games, and the way enemies stacks (for better of worse) all make a bland taste in my mouth. I got so bored that I didn't even care to finish level 2. It gets any better after that really?
I agree. But it wasn't too hard to beat once you stack +Attack. And the HCGs are pretty good here.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I agree. But it wasn't too hard to beat once you stack +Attack. And the HCGs are pretty good here.
You know you can multi quote right? Stop double posting.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
is that update censored since its now released on DLsite? or is the cien pages uncensored?