What's new

ACT [Umai Neko] Fighting Fairy Angel Heart

mayo

Reputation score
Content seems to be the same as the last demo, but the big difference is that the DLsite version is now censored, RIP.

Odd-Eye

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
After checking it, I can confirm it's the same content.
Well... Almost...

The H content is the same (except it's in all its pixelated glory), but an "ending" was added. And by "ending", I mean it's more of a teaser for Fairy Flower.

Turns out both Fairy Heart and Fairy Flower are in the same world. Best case scenario, we'll get scenes with both Fairy fighters. Worst (and more plausible) case scenario, it means we'll get recycled assets : they're in the same world, why wouldn't they fight the same enemies ?

Oh well... At least, the dev confirmed Fairy Heart will get updates. Might just be a few more breasts implants, but who knows ?

realtns

Reputation score
The verison on dslite is a Censored verison. If there have a no Censored version?
By the way, there is the ending pics added in the new version

Attachments

Last edited:

afhc2x17

Lurker
Reputation score
So this Fairy Flower is another two-parter release like Sakura-Mei, or just another entry in the Umainekoverse? Anyway, I hope that there's some patch to uncensor the game shortly.

lhurgoyfguy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
transferring assets from the earlier uncensored versions only works on the non hcgs. me2 hoping for a decensor patch.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Not really much point in uncensoring the DLSite version it seems. Go see the ending teaser and then just go back to the last "demo" if you want to view HCG.

lhurgoyfguy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
to my knowledge the last boss h-animation was not unlockable in the last patreon version.

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
comparing the dlsite version to 2.1 there are some slight differences besides the tits and censor that you won't notice right away. For some cgs the position is slightly different. The naming of the sprite assets differ in some places so uncensoring is not as easy as overwriting files from 2.1. It is possible to also edit the textures from data.win with GM Editor but it's just not worth the effort. He will probably realease a final uncensored version on his patreon anyway

gedt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It is rather frustrating to have over-levelled to the point bosses have almost no chance of killing your character, which effectively bars access to parts of the gallery.

Egregore

Lurker
Reputation score
There is a reboot stat option in the shop to compensate (it should be free I agree).

OP
thswherizat

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
It is rather frustrating to have over-levelled to the point bosses have almost no chance of killing your character, which effectively bars access to parts of the gallery.
There's a button you can mash (Q or W or something) that hurts the character. So you just mash that until they're almost downed.

Still stupid I agree, but this at least helps.

lhurgoyfguy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You need not to beat the boss, but to lose to it at least 2 times (with & without outfits), in order to unlock the corresponding animations.
i did that in 2.1. im not talking about the cg, but the h-animation. maybe its just my version but it wouldnt unlock for me in the extra tab.

Reputation score
i did that in 2.1. im not talking about the cg, but the h-animation. maybe its just my version but it wouldnt unlock for me in the extra tab.
I already unlocked them in previous version so I don't have that problem.
Maybe you can let the boss grab you instead of being defeated by it.

Last edited:

Hudan Jones

Reputation score
another update from ci-en, the demo test of magical angel fairy flower has been released for paid supporter

Rewght

Lurker
Reputation score
Should a new forum be made for Magical Angel Fairy Flower or should we keep the discussion here?

Edit: If we keep the discussion here it might be worth adding the forum's page number to the OP, to mark when we move to discussing Magical Angel Fairy Flower.

Last edited: