What's new

ACT [Umai Neko] Fighting Fairy Angel Heart

Egregore

Lurker
Reputation score
New end game animation against the boss of level 9 (clothed and naked). I don't know why the little thing in the nipples. And no news regarding the other game (demo to be released soon)

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
When I started the Stage 09, I got error and the game closed itself, any help? :(
Edit: And ofc right after I posted this, the error never occurred again.

Last edited:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
It looks pretty similar to 6'th page of Sakura-R
Since it's already on this stages. Wonder if he want to keep going or stop and start for the new game.

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
I wonder how many artists does the umai neko team have now. The last cg is completely different from the rest. Hair color, outline, detail, shading, face are completely different. I think it's the same artist that did fighting girl mei and the last few cg of Sakura-R

easy85

Reputation score
I wonder how many artists does the umai neko team have now. The last cg is completely different from the rest. Hair color, outline, detail, shading, face are completely different. I think it's the same artist that did fighting girl mei and the last few cg of Sakura-R
Probably one but 3 years of development is a long time. Considering he's adding 1 CG every two months and his artist probably works on other stuff, it's no surprise that the style changes. This game made with zero planning - he just makes it as he goes. There is no way it's going to be consistent. Quality also varies so you can clearly see when the artist had time and when he was busy with other projects.
It would be different if he'd do concepts of all stages and enemies and then commission art to his artist.
Sakura, Mei, Sakura-R are good examples because they were developed relatively fast so they are more or less consistent. Any mistakes were probably caused by the lack of experience of the artist. Then you have the additional content which was added to Sakura-R and it's very different. Same thing is happening here.

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
You don't just change the way you do the shading overnight and alternate styles. The way you do the gradient is something you grow familiar with over time. So I'm almost certain there are at least two artists involved with different if not almost oppsosite personal preferences regarding the character design.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
When I started the Stage 09, I got error and the game closed itself, any help? :(
Edit: And ofc right after I posted this, the error never occurred again.
I know I'm kinda late to this, but it might be a memory leak. Check memory usage during playing. If it's not a memory leak, then it's probably just a bug

easy85

Reputation score
You don't just change the way you do the shading overnight and alternate styles. The way you do the gradient is something you grow familiar with over time. So I'm almost certain there are at least two artists involved with different if not almost oppsosite personal preferences regarding the character design.
It's not overnight, those CGs are months apart, maybe even years because development of this game is a huge mess. Also, I have sneaking suspicion that some of CGs are unused and edited content from Sakura-R.
Of course there's a possibility there are two artists are working on it but it doesn't make a lot of sense considering the slow development of this game. Do you really think the dev is hiring two artists when we get 1 CG every two months?
Also, afaik Umai Neko is working with the same artist from the beginning and it's not like consistency was his strong point ever...

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
well he might be focusing on the next game so he outsourced the rest of this game to someone else. You may have a point with the unused content from Sakura-R although in this case it was reused

Attachments

Egregore

Lurker
Reputation score
It's not the first time he is doing it : there is some other similar gallery from his older games. But he is not the only one doing it, there is a lot of hentai action game, where the same sprites (death/rape animation) are used for different monsters (dark star, princess defenders ...). Sometimes the slight changes do the trick, sometimes you realize there is 12 monsters and only 3 differents animations

Also in this game, if you look at the gallery page 4 bottom left and page 5 bottom left : almost same position but there is clearly a difference in the breast and the rest.

Anyway it's maybe the patreon system (regular paid every month without month limit) which is encouraging this type of game development. At first, it was an update every 2 weeks, now it's more than a year since it's one update every 1 month. If he could, he would probably even make only an update every 2-3 months, but with the patreon reward system it's more difficult. Unless you are grimhelm of course.

Tai Tai

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I don't know how everybody else is playing the new version of this game as the game continues to close on me. I went to task manager to see what's the problem every time I load it up and then it disappears. What doesn't make sense is that when I load up the previous version (2.04), it loads normal but not 2.09. I could really need some help on fixing this problem.

Egregore

Lurker
Reputation score
Below is the entire post : so if it's crashed in the gallery, the fix might be below, if not I don't know the solution.

DOWNLOAD LINK(HIGH MEMORY)

DOWNLOAD LINK(LOW MEMORY)

M_HIGH: High memory version does not conflict, but some textures may not be displayed.

L_LOW: The low memory version has no texture errors. But you can collide in gallery mode.

You can change the value of CreateTexturesOnDemand in the option file.

CreateTexturesOnDemand = 0: High-quality effects that can be driven by high-spec pc

CreateTexturesOnDemand = 1: Driving effect with low spec pc Low quality change

* Please change when a crash occurs.

kyota

Reputation score
I beat the stage 8 boss, but I can't move on to stage 9. Anyone else experiencing this on 2.09?

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
something similar happened to me it got stuck (but not a crash, just stuck)
i had to restart and gladly it worked
it was a pain in the ass tho