What's new

ACT [Umai Neko] Fighting Fairy Angel Heart

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I like the new protag
At least it's cute and not a fucking milf like in Guilty Hell
and to the guy that said that if i mention the word "milf", it means i like it at least a tiny bit, yeah, granted

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I just hope the picture from their cien about her having a state in panties only means theres an armor break state.
while some dont like the weakened state of that form. I like it because panties only is best combination. and it may work better in a 3d enviroment.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
So lemme get this straight.... he was getting tired of working on Fairy Angel Heart so he moved on to another game..... yet it's the exact same game only with a different protagonist? Wut?

OP
thswherizat

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
So lemme get this straight.... he was getting tired of working on Fairy Angel Heart so he moved on to another game..... yet it's the exact same game only with a different protagonist? Wut?
There are still improvements he could make, Fairy Heart has one best combo move and everything else isn't worth using, the level design sucks and the enemies are boring. If he was going about improving the gameplay and arcade elements I could get on board with a new character... But I think he's probably just milking this for new poses and character design over improvements to the gameplay.

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Wait wait wait, so I've heard that he's moved onto a new game, but is this fighting fairy angel heart actually completed? I stopped following updates since it was slow and was planning to check it again when it was finished but now i'm lost on what happened

Did he actually complete this game and move on or did he just leave it at the last update and then dropped it completely for a new game?

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
No, it's not completed. At the current development rate it will probably be finished in a year or so. There's still no story to it. Or a big ass final boss.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score
No, it's not completed. At the current development rate it will probably be finished in a year or so.
This assumes Umai Neko plans to go back and finish it up. It took 3 years just to get to the current (incomplete) state with no signs of speeding up. Without any significant changes to the team, I don't expect any progress to be made if they don't turn back around and pause Fairy Flower development.

Last edited:

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
He never said anything about quitting working on this title. It's just that development is already slow as it is. And now working on a new game means development will be even slower on the old one. I expect a working demo for the new game after he finishes 2 gameover CGs (that's when he realeased the first demo for Fairy Heart 3 years ago). As we all know he makes one CG or ingame animation per month. That would mean at least 2 months of waiting. I don't know why he said the demo would be ready in december but from what I can take from the video it may have only one ingame H animation at the moment. The MC sprites and game mechanics are pretty much done from what I can tell. This month is most likely to be an update for Fairy heart adding gameover CG for monster 25 or something for stage 9 boss. I wouldn't get my hopes high for anything spectacular

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Well actually HCG for the new girl already there since a long time a go
Probably July last year~

Knowing him , probably another half of year for a decent demo
That's why I don't get it why he promised on Dec.....

Egregore

Lurker
Reputation score
Well the exact phrase from patreon is (on 29OCT19) :

"Fairy flower is scheduled to be released in December. Thank you for your interest. " So maybe a little delay or he was only referring to the demo to be released and, again delayed.

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
Version 2.07 is out. Seems to be only bug fixes.

Google translate
"Emergency patch MAGICAL ANGEL FAIRY HEART 2.07

Stage open bug fixed

I'm sorry.
Critical bugs were a bit difficult to progress.
Thank you for waiting.

Release to the fairy flower play video.
A playable version will be released in the future."

P.S. give the a treat

Userstarwars54

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Can anyone re-upload it on google drive the torrent seems not working

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Well, most people visiting a new site simply assume the new site's rules are commonsensical. I know of no other site that banhammers you instantly for asking for a link to a download, ESPECIALLY if downloads are otherwise permitted.

So it makes sense that newbies get hammered almost instantly. How many of you go looking for ban traps on each and every site you visit?

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Eh, I prefer the term "suspension" over "ban" since banning anywhere else on the web is permanent. Either way, it's not a "ban trap" because the stickies deliberately tell you not to do it. And it's a huge problem when we've had literal pages of posts of people asking for links back when the rule wasn't enforced. Also, it could very well be people making dummy accounts to ask, so just don't get all worked up about it, alright?

Greyhunter19

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Also, when someone comes in asking for link, i get a notification someone posted in the topic i was watching... i thought "hey update!... oh well at least i get a laugh". Derp.