What's new

ACT [Umai Neko] Fighting Fairy Angel Heart

noryah

Reputation score
Game's not working for me whatsoever, I have around 32GB of RAM and a huge GPU/CPU, the game shows up on the Task Manager but it never opens up, no sounds or anything.
I tried both Low and High to no avail, I was able to run it before swapping to W10, any ideas?
I also tried several versions.

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
Force it to run with dedicated graphics card. For nvidia right click -> run with graphics processor -> either change the default or run with high performance graphics. Also update and drivers

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So Dev lie?? I thought this month is for Fairy Flew demo instead?

Rewght

Lurker
Reputation score
So Dev lie?? I thought this month is for Fairy Flew demo instead?
Still a day left. XD

Honestly though, I haven't seen the dev's post myself on the demo date and they may have updated the release date in a different post.
Wishing the dev well with future development and the coming year.

Happy New Year btw

afhc2x17

Lurker
Reputation score
I don't know if the new game has a page here, but it has uploaded a video of the 0.1 Demo of Fairy Flower!

And...Happy New Year!

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Huh, the new game has the exact same system as far as I can tell, just with a different character. So I guess Fairy Angel is effectively complete? Any new gameplay changes would probably be put in Fairy Flower instead since they're basically the same game. Unless the dev has stated plans otherwise, I doubt Fairy Angel would get anything more than an occasional CG addition.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I think he may be completely done with working on Fairy Heart. He really seemed to have lost motivation and it seems somewhat broken. From his gameplay on Flower it seems more smoother and a tiny bit more varied with being able to block again. Just hope that when she in her nude state she won't be practically helpless like all the other games.

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So more of the same it looks like? Shame, at least Sakura-R had interesting enemies.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Oh no, its the exact same game... At least we have a new protagonist now, doubt its gonna keep thing fresh for long though.

Egregore

Lurker
Reputation score
One person asked on his patreon why the new game was not released but no answer yet (he almost never answer there). Anyway with new 2.06 version, the save is no longer compatible (you have to redo all the game), and after unlocking everything one after another you clearly see the progression of the game : the female character is almost not the same on the first gallery pic compared to later and for the ingame animation, some almost appear censored for the breast (no nipple/not seeing the breast on most of the midgame animation). Also the last animation are clearly from Fighting girl sakura R.

It's a shame as the art was really good in the previous game, they could have improved the gameplay or the existing art, and I am sure it would have been better.

Let's cross fingers for the next game.

HFalx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It really looks like it's the same gameplay as Fairy Heart, but at least the attacks look nice and it seem like the standard attack has more range than the pathetic slaps in FH. Also, while the color-scheme seems less interesting, I like the hairstyle, outfit and overall proportions of the new heroine more. Less likely that he'll balloon her tits with time as he did in FH.

Hopefully he will finally start to have more variety with the sex scenes this time. I don't care for a variety of weird monster-creatures or whatever, but more than just 1on1 vag-penetration would be great... a concept like that just feels incomplete without forced oral and group activities.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Hopefully he will finally start to have more variety with the sex scenes this time. I don't care for a variety of weird monster-creatures or whatever, but more than just 1on1 vag-penetration would be great... a concept like that just feels incomplete without forced oral and group activities.
some butt groping or butt slapping would be appreciated since he ignored such a fine ass in this game. we butt lovers want something to look at as well.

easy85

Reputation score
One person asked on his patreon why the new game was not released but no answer yet (he almost never answer there). Anyway with new 2.06 version, the save is no longer compatible (you have to redo all the game), and after unlocking everything one after another you clearly see the progression of the game : the female character is almost not the same on the first gallery pic compared to later and for the ingame animation, some almost appear censored for the breast (no nipple/not seeing the breast on most of the midgame animation). Also the last animation are clearly from Fighting girl sakura R.

It's a shame as the art was really good in the previous game, they could have improved the gameplay or the existing art, and I am sure it would have been better.

Let's cross fingers for the next game.
This is bound to happen when development takes this long and art is made along the way.

OP
thswherizat

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Oh man, it's fairy heart again with a worse looking protag. I wish this developer would get someone else for the game design and keep their art team.

tsuchinoko92

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So now it's Fairy Heart Chun-Li edition, and Fairy Heart ended without any love for that juicy butt, how tragic.

I hope this game focuses on comedic animations, because otherwise it's Fairy Heart all over again, without the juicy butt to keep the best walking upwards animation.