What's new

ACT [Umai Neko] Fighting Fairy Angel Heart

Rewght

Lurker
Reputation score
Magical Angel Fairy Heart v2.1 is out I think. Angel Heart has been given a "big" buff. XD

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
It is and yeah he finally decided to resize her breast so they are consistent. It honestly just looks like big balloons now. Atleast Sakura it looked nice it seems really off on Heart. Fairy Flower should be released on march. Not sure if that meant as full release or just wip releases.

OP
thswherizat

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
It is and yeah he finally decided to resize her breast so they are consistent. It honestly just looks like big balloons now. Atleast Sakura it looked nice it seems really off on Heart. Fairy Flower should be released on march.
Oh dear. I'm a fan of boobs but I do feel like it's good to have art with varying sizes rather than every heroine having F cups. Very strange that he shifted throughout development.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
It is and yeah he finally decided to resize her breast so they are consistent. It honestly just looks like big balloons now. Atleast Sakura it looked nice it seems really off on Heart. Fairy Flower should be released on march. Not sure if that meant as full release or just wip releases.
I highly dout Fairy Flower is finished considering how long angel heart has taken. but I still wouldnt mind a demo of that game.

Odd-Eye

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
OK, but why though ?

Sure, a couple CG were inconsistent with each other as well as with the character sprite.
But what changed, now ? There are still some CG that are inconsistent with each other as welll as with the character sprite. The only difference is that the earlier CGs are now the one that looks odd instead of the new ones.
Unless he also updated the earlier CG (I doubt it : I'm already suprised he managed to update every defeat sprite) or he's planning to updated them in later update (I wouldn't put it beyond him : after all, he IS taking his time with this game).

I don't know, it just feels so... unnecessary. Yes, I was among those that complained about the varying sizes, but I was complaining about the CG, not the sprites. And now, it doesn't feel natural : way too bouncy to feel natural. And it's not surprising : he kept the same animations and just inflated where needed (which might explained why it was so quick when he usually takes a month to release a new defeat sprite).
And you can almost be sure there won't be an option to choose the sprite size. That would have been the best compromise (everyone can choose what he prefer), but it probably won"t happen. The game takes enough disk space with one set of sprite.

Sigh... I did prefer the previous sprites...

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
I didn't look into it but I'm pretty sure you can replace the sprites from previous version to the new one. In the low memory version it should be as easy as a copy paste. I also liked the old sprites.

CagallaHD

Lurker
Reputation score
New version seems to be broken. The stages and gallery don't unlock past stage 2, regardless of previous save state. I tried swapping the data.win file from 2.02 into 2.01 and it had the same problem there without any change to the save file (2.01 everything's unlocked as normal and remains so if I revert the data.win back).

Egregore

Lurker
Reputation score
Well I don't have any problem with the save, everything is still unlocked.

I like the change because I rather fighing girl sakura R character. They will probably update the rest of the sprites as on half of them she still have her previous boobs. But I agree that the previous one looked more natural.

Anyway, with the other game demo scheduled for march, I still wonder why they are not just copying this new character (fairy flower) in the current game, and let us choose the character before starting the game : it's the same enemies, same gameplay it seems (a few minus add), they are going through more trouble with this new game. And we all know their game are quite buggy (new game = new bugs !).

For the one that don't have it :

Porron77

Reputation score
Is there a way to unlock animation and Scenes ?

Last edited:

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Well I don't have any problem with the save, everything is still unlocked.

I like the change because I rather fighing girl sakura R character. They will probably update the rest of the sprites as on half of them she still have her previous boobs. But I agree that the previous one looked more natural.

Anyway, with the other game demo scheduled for march, I still wonder why they are not just copying this new character (fairy flower) in the current game, and let us choose the character before starting the game : it's the same enemies, same gameplay it seems (a few minus add), they are going through more trouble with this new game. And we all know their game are quite buggy (new game = new bugs !).

For the one that don't have it :
Dont quote me on this but I think part of the reason he was tired of heart was because of all the bugs and stuff of this game. From the gameplay of the new one it does look much smoother. Hopefully, he learned from the mistakes of this one and makes the next one better. each of his older games did improve upon the last one after all.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Dont quote me on this but I think part of the reason he was tired of heart was because of all the bugs and stuff of this game. From the gameplay of the new one it does look much smoother. Hopefully, he learned from the mistakes of this one and makes the next one better. each of his older games did improve upon the last one after all.
If this is true then it sounds like Angel Heart won't be having a full release (sold on DLsite, DMM, etc.). Though at this point, I'm guessing everyone that would buy it already played a recent demo.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I kinda doubt it
I bet even the new game will still buggy , don;t think he will learn
What I'm curious is if the new game will have 3 CG state like Sakura-R or like Fairy (only 2 CG state)

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Anybody got a save cuz my God.
I have a new computer and replaying this whole thing again makes my blood boil.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Sorry to disapointed You guys , just wanna say it seems the game is on testing in DLSite? (According to his post and Machine Translate)
It's gonna be released soon , finaly Fairy Heart is done
It seems there is a fix on Extra , now the boob match with Gallery~

Egregore

Lurker
Reputation score
Yep per last patreon updated Fairy heart will be released in March. Fairy flower will be ready soon, with the same demo almost than fairy heart (1 stage and 2 enemies).

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The game is now available for purchase.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Is there any notable change in the DLsite full version to the latest demo?

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to the H-Games section.