What's new

ACT [Umai Neko] Fighting Girl Sakura-R (RJ183230)

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Re: Fighting Girl Sakura-R

Maybe one day, he'll make a hot female enemy. One day. :s

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The demo for "Fighting Angel Fairy Heart" got posted today so I guess it's time for a new thread. I'd make it myself but I'm not active enough to keep it updated.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Technical problem: Game-over scenes do not display at all in the game gallery. If they do show properly, it's only after viewing a random scene in the extra gallery first before switching to the gallery (which has the unfortunate side effect of crashing the game when the climax animations are screened).

Solution: Disable SLI on the current system and run the game again on a single video card. I have yet to figure out a way to get the gallery to work properly on a machine with dual video cards. This problem affects all of Umai Neko's games from the original Fighting Girl Sakura onwards.

Sabotage

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I know this is frowned upon but could anyone kind enough to pls PM me a link to this game that isn't from nya or any torrent? IRL Stuff got in the way when this was released so I missed my chance to download it on Mega.

PS. Finding a link on the net proved impossible so I tried buying the game to support the dev but turns out dlsite doesn't accept paypal for these kinds of games.

commatt

Reputation score

no h-scene for the final boss except for the cg? am I missing soemthing

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Whenever I attempt to launch Fighting Girl Sakura, Sakura-R, and Fighting Girl Mei, I encounter this error. I can't seem to find anything about it online either.
All 3 games were working well for me no more than a month ago. All drivers and whatnot are up to date. Magical Angel Fairy Heart works, however.

Has anyone else run into this?

hxxp://i.imgur.com/aZkF1aL.png

Pardon the url, I cannot post them yet.
If you upgraded to a new system with dual video cards, look at my post on the same page.

shinjai

Lurker
Reputation score

I have the same issue, but only have a single graphics card. I suspect a video card driver update is to blame, but I'm not 100% sure.

guythat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can't find a working link. Can someone hook me up?

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Did anyone figure out a solution to the unexpected error? I get that with a single AMD graphics card, and I'm saddened that I can't play these games again.

Mossy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I also have the same issue with an unexpected error. After I've clicked close on the "unexpected error" I get a black screen for a few seconds, so it's almost certainly a graphics driver issue. Single AMD as well.

SethK

Reputation score

Sorry for the necro, but I thought I'd update on my findingd. So- noticed that not just these games were having that error, a lot of gamemaker created games I have also do not work anymore. I even tried downloading a new one, and it gave me the same error.

Best I could figure out via google is a possible conflict with something I installed between last playing these games and discovering this error- Problem is every answer is too vague and doesn't narrow down what could be causing the problem, and are from threads 3+ years ago. So, I think we might all be hooped.

shinjai

Lurker
Reputation score

After trying various measures, in my case it was definitely my AMD graphics drivers. After downgrading the driver to one released in November 2016, all of Umai Neko's previous games started working.

- This is the AMD software/driver version that let me play again when installed after uninstalling the current driver.

Mossy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't update my drivers too often, but I know I was able to play march 4th, possibly with a 3-4 week old driver.

fatmanrunning

Reputation score

After trying various measures, in my case it was definitely my AMD graphics drivers. After downgrading the driver to one released in November 2016, all of Umai Neko's previous games started working.

[link removed bc I'm under the post limit lol. refer to original above ^]

This is the AMD software/driver version that let me play again when installed after uninstalling the current driver.
This did it! Thank you so much, great work.

Mossy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just wanna tell everyone that had the AMD driver issue that the game is playable again with the latest driver.

SethK

Reputation score

Just wanna tell everyone that had the AMD driver issue that the game is playable again with the latest driver.
Latest stable drivers or latest optional?

Edit: Nevermind, figured it out meself xD

Last edited:

lhurgoyfguy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
the author made an updated version thats uncensored recently. bumping do to currently gimped search feature.