What's new

ACT [Umai Neko] Fighting Girl Sakura-R (RJ183230)

lhurgoyfguy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
sooo... has anyone aquired the newest version? where do you get it from? dlsite or the authors blog?

digidigdj

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
hmm i recently tried the old one.. how much does the uncencored affect it? just on the CG part?

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
V1.01 , not sure what's new
Seems no one upload it probably no major change(?)

Rewght

Lurker
Reputation score
There is 1 new cg of a lizardman from looking at Umai Neko's Enty account. The update hasn't appeared on the dlsite yet which is odd, though it may be going through censor testing at the moment.

Last edited:

Egregore

Lurker
Reputation score
I confirm nothing but the 3 new CG of the red dragon (dressed/underwear/naked as usual).

Spewn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So version v1.0 is uncensored, v1.01 has the red lizard cg added aaaand everything is censored with this version again. Easily fixed by just copy pasting the v1.0 files into the v.1.01 version, thankfully.

?id=1kM8A60EAtEYUdS9uDPmgpEODnId3OvKG
You're welcome.

Edit: Forgot to mention, download accidently includes my save file (has most things unlocked)

Last edited:

crazyflarez

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So version v1.0 is uncensored, v1.01 has the red lizard cg added aaaand everything is censored with this version again. Easily fixed by just copy pasting the v1.0 files into the v.1.01 version, thankfully.

?id=1kM8A60EAtEYUdS9uDPmgpEODnId3OvKG
You're welcome.

Edit: Forgot to mention, download accidently includes my save file (has most things unlocked)
Thanks for link

Diurdi

Lurker
Reputation score
It seems another update has been announced. You can find the preview image on Umai Neko's patreon or enty. Looking forward to it!

HFalx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
v.1.02 is out.
Can anyone upload a full save again? I deleted mine by accident and the search of older post seems to be broken, so I can't find any without going through every page.