What's new

ACT [Umai Neko] Fighting Girl Sakura-R (RJ183230)

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
If I support the developer on patreon for 11 $ a month, will I get the games too? Or do I have to buy them first on dlsite? Thx in advance!
As far as I know Umai posts all updates on his Patreon and Ci-En, so yeah, you'll basically get everything he made ever if you support him there

Egregore

Lurker
Reputation score
Yes all his patreon post (including all last update on fighting girl sakura R / magical fairy heart / magical fairy flower are still availble on the patreon feed.

Well 1.06 version has the new CG which is good, but another artist again ? Her face keep changing. And apparently there is an error that will be resolved in 1.07 "cat thumbnail". I don't know if it has anything to do with the load save error.

cyber_22

Reputation score
Is there any way to remove the progress? Deleting save files causes the crash of the game

Egregore

Lurker
Reputation score
Yes new game solve the issue and the unlocked gallery/extra are still available

cyber_22

Reputation score
Yes new game solve the issue and the unlocked gallery/extra are still available
but I want to delete all progress including the gallery and extra
p.s. nevermind, i just found a solution. i just needed to open a files in save folder with note and change a number value to 0

Last edited:

WinIB

Reputation score
Does anyone know how to delete all cg and sprites? I have no idea how to delete cg and sprites

hd00d

Reputation score

Wow, an update for the game. Guess they want to replace the old artist with the new one.

afhc2x17

Lurker
Reputation score
Thanks for the news! I had no idea this game was still in development.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Oh wow... guess author really like this one

valhawk

Lurker
Reputation score
fighting girl sakura-R V1.071
link 1:
link 2:

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
In this case, it's most likely either a problem with japanese local setting (which must not be set on your computer. Try switching the unicode to Japanese in regional setting and language) - or use an emulating tool.
Or you're missing a plug-in / oudated driver & codec.

DietrichLin

Reputation score
In this case, it's most likely either a problem with japanese local setting (which must not be set on your computer. Try switching the unicode to Japanese in regional setting and language) - or use an emulating tool.
Or you're missing a plug-in / oudated driver & codec.
I've tried running under the emulating tool and it didn't work,what kinda plug-in or codec should I install?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I can't get it...why the game still get stucked at game over CG scene,and many of CGs can't display normally
I just updated it to 1.071 btw
Running dual video cards by any chance?
If you are, disable one. Also, the game isn't the most stable on Windows 10 Pro x64.