What's new

ACT [Umai Neko] Fighting Girl Sakura-R (RJ183230)

DietrichLin

Reputation score
Running dual video cards by any chance?
If you are, disable one. Also, the game isn't the most stable on Windows 10 Pro x64.
thanks for reply,I don't have dual video cards.
if its really the windows 10 pro x64 issue,I have to say goodbye to this game:(

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
Just force it to run with dedicated graphics card and update . Windows 10 x64 has nothing to do with the issue.
If you have nvidia card, right click on desktop -> Nvidia control panel -> Manage 3D settings ->Program settings -> browse for the game exe -> select High performance Nvidia processor -> apply

maitremoon

Reputation score
Hello. Sorry for my google translation english i'm basic french

I am a subscriber to Umai Neko, and I have downloaded the latest version of Sakura R but the new CG images that can be seen in the game over do not work for me. It doesn't show up and makes my games frezze. I read that a lot of people have had this problem. I read your solutions and I note below all the procedures that I have done
-Change the accounting of windows (8/7 / XP)
- Launch with a Japanese emulator
-Install all redistributable vc ++ update
-Go to the graphics parameter of my nvidia (3D parameter) and set the performance to the max
-pray to satan at 4:30 a.m.

None of what I wrote down worked. Are other solutions possible?

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
That's a rookie mistake. You pray to satan at 3:00 AM. That's why it doesn't work.
Anyways, compatibility settings has nothing to do with it and it doesn't require japanese locale, Disable compatibility mode.
On a logical approach we should see what the old gamemaker requirements are.
You already installed VC++ redistributables and latest graphics driver I suppose. Note that the 1 out of 4 nVidia driver updates can be complete garbage and cause the issue.
Later gamemaker games (Magical girl series) require to run the game with dedicated nVidia gpu. This one doesn't but you can still force it from Nvidia control panel.
You should probably also update the intel gpu driver.
Windows 10 has DirectX 12 but that doesn't mean it has all the legacy components such as the old which is required for gamemaker.(PS don't install the bing toolbar)

Last edited:

maitremoon

Reputation score
Hello Following your advice I have therefore started some adjustment below:
-I noticed that Windows 10 could block the use of the GPU of my Nvidia, so I forced by specifying to use the program "Fighthing Sakura-R v1.7.0.1" to put it in "High Nvidia GPU performance"
-I checked for updates to my graphics card
-I have checked my windows for updates
-I installed directX 9
-I have checked the updates of Direct X 12
-I restarted my computer
-I have denied Satan

Despite everything, the problem is still there. At stage 2 when my character is raped by the alien Rose. I say "NO" in front of the game over screen to see the CG scene and I hear the sound but the characters are invisible and when I click the games frezze and do not go to the home screen. Do you think there is another solution?

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
might be a long shot but you can try moving the game from Downloads to some place else and remove read only attribute from the game folder

maitremoon

Reputation score
The game folder was not in Download but in a hard drive that does not have my windows.

So I moved the folder into the program file on my main hard drive and I changed the files attribute to removing read only but I found myself having the same problem. I sometimes have the impression that whatever I do this problem will persist in believing that it is a problem of the games and not of me unless you confirm to me that I have the same games and not at all the same problem

dddwwdwd

Reputation score
Hello, could someone help me solve this problem? (I'm using the google translator, sorry I don't speak English)
I Download the savegame file 100%, I replace it with the other files and everything goes well, the problem is when I load the game, the game increases the screen size a little and when I want to click the stage button and the other buttons do not they work but the buttons for attribute points do.
I hope someone can help me thanks.

Tadlight

Reputation score
some news: next month comes a update of fighting girl sakura R

Last edited:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Niceee , Dog animation~
Dev must be really Love Sakura-R
With all this update

Odd-Eye

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I might be missing something, but I don't know how I can trigger this new animation.
From what I remember, the dogs only appear in stages 7 and 8 (rooftop), but every time I lose to them in these stages, I trigger the old animation.

Does this concern another enemy ? Or is it in another stage ?

Also, this made me laugh :
Fatality.jpg

Last edited:

hd00d

Reputation score
I might be missing something, but I don't know how I can trigger this new animation.
From what I remember, the dogs only appear in stages 7 and 8 (rooftop), but every time I lose to them in these stages, I trigger the old animation.

View attachment 39518
They are not done with the CGs yet, you can only see the clothed version in the gallery and nothing else new.

souka

Reputation score

View attachment 39518
I'm pretty sure they said it would be replacing the old CG. A bit disappointing instead of getting an alt for the zombie dog, but hey at least now there are two CGs.

arctic12

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'm pretty sure they said it would be replacing the old CG. A bit disappointing instead of getting an alt for the zombie dog, but hey at least now there are two CGs.
What do you mean when you say replace the old CG? Doesn't version 2.01 still have all the scenes of the previous versions?

Odd-Eye

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
CGs 1-3 (tick) and 22-24 (dog) were basically the same.
In the last version of the game, CG 64 was added (65-66 should be in a future version) featuring an new animation for the dog.

So it wouldn't be surprising if the new animations (64-66) would replace the old ones (22-24).
But I agree it would make much sense to simply discard the old animation, since this game is already known for having multiple animation for the same enemy type.

souka

Reputation score
What do you mean when you say replace the old CG? Doesn't version 2.01 still have all the scenes of the previous versions?
I think all CGs would stay in the gallery of the game, but the new CG would play in place of the old one when actually getting game over to the dog.