What's new

ACT [Umai Neko] Fighting Girl Sakura-R (RJ183230)

Re: Fighting Girl Sakura-R

I think paypal only works for the English side but I could be wrong because I could never get it on the Japanese side.
Well, all I know is that I bought something off of the Japanese site once, and that I have paypal and a Canadian credit card. So something worked.

I just can't remember what it was, other than that I had to use a japanese name to make an account.

Hey everyone! So I figured out how to work Jap Dlsite, and it's quite easy. For some reason the site won't allow me to use my credit card to purchase the game, but it lets me use it to buy points, which allows me to download it anyway.

EITHER WAY, I'll have you lovely people a link in a few minutes.

Hmm, I can't find any links so far... Here's hoping we see something soon!

Props to chucknorris! Appreciate the quick actions :D

Final stage doesn't have an exit and is therefore unwinnable.

gg

EDIT: By the way, all of those files in the save folder are simple text files with flags for the gallery scenes. Have fun opening and editing all 62 of them except you can't because they each have their own individual flag.

Someone really didn't want their gallery easily unlocked.

Last edited:

Final stage doesn't have an exit and is therefore unwinnable.

gg

Ha, I noticed that. I also managed to get her to fly to the top of the screen by doing one of her special moves. Anyway, this should be a completed/full save and unlock everything in the gallery/extra menu for everyone - it replaces the save folder in the main folder, if that wasn't clear. Let me know if it somehow doesn't work right for you guys.

Edit: I added the savegame01 file, which goes in the main folder. It's not necessary to view the gallery and extras, however, so you don't need to use it unless you want to have all of the stages unlocked for play. It'll also overwrite your character data, so keep that in mind.

Attachments

• save.zip
    11.8 KB · Views: 340
Last edited:

That bug from the trial and the leaked video on youtube is still there.

If the game is active for too long, sometimes it goes into an animation loop and freezes. Very annoying when trying to collect scenes or grind for coins.

I have no idea how to mod this game :/, it's impossible to mod with cheat engine

Ha, I noticed that. I also managed to get her to fly to the top of the screen by doing one of her special moves. Anyway, this should be a completed/full save and unlock everything in the gallery/extra menu for everyone - it replaces the save folder in the main folder, if that wasn't clear. Let me know if it somehow doesn't work right for you guys.

You forgot the file savegame01

I have no idea how to mod this game :/, it's impossible to mod with cheat engine

Search using the Double value type and you should be able to find almost anything you'd want to modify (stats and gold, mostly).

You forgot the file savegame01

It shouldn't be necessary, unless you for some reason wanted to run through all of the stages with my overpowered character - the files I posted are for unlocking everything in the gallery/extra menus. The savegame01 file is for character stats/stage unlocks (before uploading my files, I tested them out by removing them from the game's folder and it was the only one that didn't affect the gallery). Someone did message me recently and say that it didn't work right for them, but it looks like 150+ other people had already downloaded it, and I assume someone else would have said something if it didn't work for them. Maybe not. If someone else knows if there are other files lurking somewhere that affect the gallery, I hope you'll let us know so I can potentially stop looking like a fool.

Edit: said person who messaged me redownloaded the game and my files worked for them afterwards. Glad that's been sorted out.

Last edited:

Search using the Double value type and you should be able to find almost anything you'd want to modify (stats and gold, mostly).

It shouldn't be necessary, unless you for some reason wanted to run through all of the stages with my overpowered character - the files I posted are for unlocking everything in the gallery/extra menus. The savegame01 file is for character stats/stage unlocks (before uploading my files, I tested them out by removing them from the game's folder and it was the only one that didn't affect the gallery). Someone did message me recently and say that it didn't work right for them, but it looks like 150+ other people had already downloaded it, and I assume someone else would have said something if it didn't work for them. Maybe not. If someone else knows if there are other files lurking somewhere that affect the gallery, I hope you'll let us know so I can potentially stop looking like a fool.

Oh okay thank you

Anyone else freezing at "now loading" after GOR animation?

Anyone else freezing at "now loading" after GOR animation?

Try pressing D. If it's still frozen, then a hard restart of the game is required. Happens quite often because this is a Unity game and stability isn't one of its strong suites.

Last edited:

For anyone not intending to hack the game for the scenes and wishing to do it the hard way:

1. For the extra animations, players need to unlock each creature's animation separately. Easiest when knocked down, getting hit in the air guarantees this. Getting the different clothing damage states is a bit trickier, leaving one enemy alone on the stage and keeping maximum distance between enemy attack range should allow Sakura to get up whilst still in her underwear before the enemy rapes her on the floor. Alternatively just use the Q and W keys to damage Sakura to make life MUCH easier.

2. For the gallery animations, simply losing at each level should unlock the scenes provided players have seen the corresponding stage animation with the different clothing states. The gallery scenes are creature-specific, some monsters share a common game over animation (like the different frogs) while others like the mutant, dog, cat and praying mantis have their own specific animations.

Last edited:

For anyone not intending to hack the game for the scenes and wishing to do it the hard way:

1. For the extra animations, players need to unlock each creature's animation separately. Easiest when knocked down, getting hit in the air guarantees this. Getting the different clothing damage states is a bit trickier, leaving one enemy alone on the stage and keeping maximum distance between enemy attack range should allow Sakura to get up whilst still in her underwear before the enemy rapes her on the floor.

2. For the gallery animations, simply losing at each level should unlock all three variants. Most enemies are level-specific (so losing to the green lizard in level 6 shows the level 5 rape animation).

What if i DO intend to hack the game for stats or coins? I tried if with cheatengine but the values in them doesnt work like other games i used it on.

What if i DO intend to hack the game for stats or coins? I tried if with cheatengine but the values in them doesnt work like other games i used it on.

Then save yourself the trouble by using the completed save file.

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=870684&postcount=128

Then save yourself the time by using the completed save file.

Apparently he did not include the character save, only the Extras and Gallery. I might be one of a kind oddball here but sometimes I having the animations trigger DURING gameplay floats my boat better vs clicking through animations in the gallery.

Just lazy to grind.

EDIT: quotes

Apparently he did not include the character save, only the Extras and Gallery. I might be one of a kind oddball here but sometimes I having the animations trigger DURING gameplay floats my boat better vs clicking through animations in the gallery.

Just lazy to grind.

EDIT: quotes

I'll go ahead and add my character save to it, though the stats have been modified (e.g. ridiculously high attack, no HP regeneration, etc.).

Back