What's new

ACT Patreon Enty Active [Umai Neko] Magical Angel Fairy Flower

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
Anyone got a full save for 2.5 ? Old save doesn't seem to be compatible and I don't feel like grinding it again to unlock everything. Enemies are practically invincible with old save.

Edit: virgin speed run is so easy. It's so annoying that you have to lose to unlock gallery. This didn't used to bother me before.
Also it's cute that enemies are able to break free so casually out of a series of malee attacks rendering them useless.
1 key does indeed heal and inflict damage at the same time lul

Full save attached. It goes in C:\Users\your_username\AppData\Local\Fairy_Flower_v001

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
D

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
There's a funny bug where pressing '1' sometimes triggers both healing potion and self-damage. :ROFLMAO:
I was noticed that after a while. I kept wondering why the heck is the healing potion doing so little healing. If you run or do motions while healing than it doesn't do self-damage.

OP
D

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Anyone know the keybind for full screen mode?
It's Alt and Enter. The other one to try for most games is F4. If these 2 don't work and there is no setting for it you can use windows magnifier or a 3rd party app to force fullscreen.

Eden7

Reputation score
It's Alt and Enter. The other one to try for most games is F4. If these 2 don't work and there is no setting for it you can use windows magnifier or a 3rd party app to force fullscreen.
Much appreciated!

2ZEC

Reputation score
So I've played the three Magical Angel Fairy games so far, and notice the game running slow sometimes.
I always have my MSI Afterburner and Riva Tuner open so I could always see my game FPS.

In the main menu the FPS should be at 60fps and 30fps in combat. (i get this in a system with RTX2070 and i5-11600).

In combat, the FPS will drop to like ~25fps and the game running in slow motion.
This bothers me since my old i5-4570 should be able to handle this kind of game at max speed.
(This game almost doesn't use GPU, so there's that if you're curious).

Then I start to mess around with the options file.
1659521389494.png
In this file, there are 4 settings you could change I mess with them one by one.
0 is disabled, 1 is enabled
[Windows]
CreateTexturesOnDemand=0 - Enabling this will make your game stutter a lot
AlternateSyncMethod=0 - This will make your fps the same as your monitors refresh rate. (If you have a 120hz monitor, your game will run at 4x speed)
VertexBufferMethod=1 - IDK what this does
SleepMargin=10 - This is the setting you want to change

I browse the Internet to see what SleepMargin does, then found .

TLDR you have to increase the SleepMargin to make the game run 30fps stable no slow motion
I set mine to SleepMargin=20 and the game went from
1659522547999.png 1659522586716.png This slow f*ck
menu / in combat
1659522887034.png 1659522928597.png to this smooooooth gameplay

If you have a slower CPU than mine, you could maybe increase sleep margin some more?? IDK.
Let me know if this work to you guys and what CPU you're using.
BTW, this will work on all Three Magical Angel Fairy games.

easy85

Reputation score
TLDR you have to increase the SleepMargin to make the game run 30fps stable no slow motion
I set mine to SleepMargin=20 and the game went from
View attachment 44960 View attachment 44961 This slow f*ck
menu / in combat
View attachment 44962 View attachment 44963 to this smooooooth gameplay

If you have a slower CPU than mine, you could maybe increase sleep margin some more?? IDK.
Let me know if this work to you guys and what CPU you're using.
BTW, this will work on all Three Magical Angel Fairy games.
Did you play version 2.5? For some reason Fairy Flower v2.5 runs really smooth and I have pentium 4600... There's no comparison between older versions, it's silky smooth.
I will try your solution later in Fairy Heart, thanks.

2ZEC

Reputation score
Did you play version 2.5? For some reason Fairy Flower v2.5 runs really smooth and I have pentium 4600... There's no comparison between older versions, it's silky smooth.
I will try your solution later in Fairy Heart, thanks.
I tested this on:
Fairy Flower v2.5
Fairy Heart v2.4
Fairy Princess v0.08

OP
D

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
New post from Umai showing a character that is a college girl. It seems like it's going back to the fighting girl series Fighting Girl Yuri. Says a playable versions should be ready by next year.

Here's a copy of the post.

*新作情報
ファイティングガール ユリ(仮称)

設定
名前:島田ユリ
年齢:19
身長:159cm
体重:43kg
3サイズ:B88(E)-W55-H89
職業:大学生
特技:空手有端者
背景
空手マスターの父とバレリーナの母親の間で生まれた少女。 母の影響で幼い頃からバレエを学んだが、父が出場した空手選手権大会観覧後空手の魅力に陥るようになり、母の反対にもかかわらず、空手を学び始めた。
ある日、轟音と人々の声に外を出ると幻覚状態に陥ったような人が市民を攻撃していた。
弱者を助けなければならないという父の教えを考えながら飛び出していくのに…。
*新作のプレイバージョンは来年公開予定です。 ありがとうございます。

OP
D

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Yo, i'm totally digging her design.
As am I. It's nice not having massively oversized balloons. Also judging from the clothes ripped pic, I hope there's actual clothing destruction in this one and she doesn't become completely uses when in her undies or naked. It would be cool if at 50% her clothes get ripped, 20% they're destroyed, and at 5% she's naked. When she fights in her undies her attacks can be more reserved and when she's naked she keeps covered and only fights with a few kicks and maybe lose access to blocking, similar to Raiden in MGS:2. He already has the premise for it, he just won't take it farther than that useless attack they get. For all the time he's spent on just making side scrolling fighting games, he could have had these be way better by now.

Kyosuke91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Nice... love her design...

And... at this point, Umai Neko is more like JSK, creating games with same mechanics, but different MC... and some new mechanics lol

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Nice... love her design...

And... at this point, Umai Neko is more like JSK, creating games with same mechanics, but different MC... and some new mechanics lol
He HAS removed some things, too, though, sadly
Namely, text, story
I would really love it if he added back gameover text like Fighting Girl Mei has, it had a nice dialogue before each animation played where mei typically says she doesn't have strength blah blah, but it varied depending on whether she was fully clothed or not at the time, that was great to me
I commented this to him in his ci-en and he replied something that made me believe he didn't understand me so i commented again further explaining what i meant but got no reply, i could keep pestering but pestering too much...

Last edited:

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Yeah really dig her design. It's different from usual so I hope he'll be trying something different with the gameplay as well. Even downgrading to Sakura R's gameplay would be an upgrade to whatever the last 3 games were...

Last edited:

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Yeah really dig her design. It's different from usual so I hope he'll be trying something different with the gameplay as well. Even downgrading to Sakura R's upgrade would be an upgrade to whatever the last 3 games were...
I agree oddly enough the older games were kinda better gameplay wise

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
The newer games could be better if they weren't so half cooked. He got things running well enough and then stopped caring, there's so much stupid design choices in the games that he just never felt like fixing. The fact alone that enemies still just waddle around for 10 seconds while the heroine is downed is just baffling.

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
Gameplay wise all his games were mediocre at best, but at least Mei and Sakura had a story. The games would be so much better and easier to make if he made the change from Gamemaker to Unity already. Why make 2D sprites when you can just use a 3D model and not lose any quality? The inconsistency across multiple 2D animators is painful to watch.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
At least Sakura R had functional gameplay. And it had enemies that were an actual threat and would actually grab you lightning fast if you got hit. Unlike the new games where every enemy is utterly stupid, does nothing, hesitates to grapple you for 10 seconds and the only change in difficulty is how much health they have. Idunno, I'm just so disappointed by what these have boiled down to. At least Sakura R's gameplay was functional and served to provide sexual tension where you kept having to actually struggle against enemies.