What's new

ACT Patreon Enty Active [Umai Neko] Magical Angel Fairy Flower

Kyosuke91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm not into mature girls... but this one looks interesting

Tadlight

Reputation score
New magical angel fairy princess update released... dont know if i should write this on this thread though... have fun anyway

Tadlight

Reputation score
Its 2.2 at the moment and the file its one the previous side of this thread.

Tadlight

Reputation score
V2.3 has been release today after 3 months with stage boss 6 and some updates. Hope you guys have fun.

Reputation score
Like in Fairy Heart, the final boss puts our heroine in a cowgirl position and bangs her so hard she looks like she's about to give in...or at least, that's how it looks to me.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Hmm, at v2.4 already. Nice.
Here's to hoping.

Incidentally, and on a mostly unrelated note, could someone recommend me some software or extension (or settings) for Firefox that would help with regular-non-premium downloads to actually finish? Like most of the usual suspects (k2s, katfiles, rapidgator blabla) 9 out of 10 times randomly die off during downloads. With mexa being the only exception - though probs because it actually completes even semi-large files with its 800-1000 KB/s speed, before shit could hit the fan.

...that question came out of the blue now, didn't it?! xD

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

There you go guys
Major thanks. MAJOR.

Quick question to everyone: does it seem a little badly optimized? Like, when killing the bosses (as in their last down/dying animation) it lags like hell and FPS drops to...dunno, but defo below double digits? Some other times a little laggy, too. Or is it just me?
Also. Do I need to lose to everyone with and without clothes to get their Gallery and Extra animations? Like, really?? (been a while since I played an Umai Neko; maybe I got a gallery unlock? already speed-through'ed this one with no real defeats, and... yeah, nothing unlocked)

dummy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Major thanks. MAJOR.

Quick question to everyone: does it seem a little badly optimized? Like, when killing the bosses (as in their last down/dying animation) it lags like hell and FPS drops to...dunno, but defo below double digits? Some other times a little laggy, too. Or is it just me?
Also. Do I need to lose to everyone with and without clothes to get their Gallery and Extra animations? Like, really?? (been a while since I played an Umai Neko; maybe I got a gallery unlock? already speed-through'ed this one with no real defeats, and... yeah, nothing unlocked)
Yeah for some reason in this game you had to lose to get the animations (the gallery understandable but the extra too? That's kinda odd, you don't have to lose in the other games to get extra at least). Mine also had FPS drops in gameplay part as well. It doesn't happen to any other Umai-Neko games for me, only this one for some reason.

Last edited: