What's new

ACT Patreon Ci-En Active [Umai Neko] Magical Angel Fairy Princess

Tadlight

Reputation score
Well, there is HGC correction should be seen in the news and movement speed of dash technology increased and coverage of special technology, think thats right ...

Tadlight

Reputation score
v0.04 has been released today,. Just small updates with Font can be turned on/off. Stage 1 boss will be released at the 4th week of December. Hope you guys have fun

Tadlight

Reputation score
v 0.06 has been released due to a bug from stage boss 1 and failed mission cg has been added. Hope you guys have fun

Egregore

Lurker
Reputation score
Thank you for the information Tadlight. By failed mission CG, do you mean like in the previous game the picture "Mission failed" (not the animated CG per enemies/boss) ?

Tadlight

Reputation score
Thank you for the information Tadlight. By failed mission CG, do you mean like in the previous game the picture "Mission failed" (not the animated CG per enemies/boss) ?
Yeah, kinda like that, i still wonder how it will look like.

easy85

Reputation score
Can somebody remind me what do you have to do to unlock sprite animations in the gallery? I remember it was something stupid so I always forget. I tried loosing in multiple ways (loosing to enemy hits, loosing to sexual attacks, loosing and giving up, loosing and continuing...).

Egregore

Lurker
Reputation score
Well there is often a lot of bugs on the first version but yes the main idea is losing to this enemy (see the sprite ingame). It either unlock it directly or you have to complete the level with having seen the sprite and sometimes it's random. I guess multiple tries is the best way. Sometimes, one specific sprite unlock all the others.

Tadlight

Reputation score
To me, it was by being defeated by them by full clothed, torned clothes and fully naked and then gave up. Thats all i know at that moment.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
How does this motherfucker make the same game every single time with a new character, yet everyone flocks to it like moths to a lamp?

Tadlight

Reputation score
Well, its the HGC they interested in, what else do you think why all are drawn to it. Art is amazing though.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
How does this motherfucker make the same game every single time with a new character, yet everyone flocks to it like moths to a lamp?
if the Hentai is good you don't have to make a new game/engine/concept

like Guilty Hell/Flower Fairy/Dieselmine Games/Mille-Feuille Games/Avantgarde Games/ONEONE1 Games/ etc.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Yeah, if anything i'm mad at the pace he progresses which should be faster precisely because of that, other devs who don't recycle as much are faster.
Also no story and dialogue in the games whatsoever since fairy heart.

easy85

Reputation score
Because everybody does that. Kind of. Innovation is rare in this industry. And not just in h-game industry but in game industry overall.
And it's not like he's making triple-A game. I would like him to make some more changes because he's mostly flipping assets since Fairy Heart but tbh, it's not that important. Game is basically the same, but there's new heroine, new enemies, new sprites and new CG animations. Although I don't like this monthly content model, at least updates come out regularly.