What's new

ACT [ Unholy Production ] UnHolY SaNctuaRy

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: UnHolY SaNctuaRy

Keep in mind that this 'is' a hentai game we're talking about here. His personal reason might have more to do with possible legal action taken against him or some such.

I doubt very much someone would care if it were reposted on MU or RS or w/e if it were just some free-to-play random castlevania-esque game with no H content at all.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Keep in mind that this 'is' a hentai game we're talking about here. His personal reason might have more to do with possible legal action taken against him or some such.

I doubt very much someone would care if it were reposted on MU or RS or w/e if it were just some free-to-play random castlevania-esque game with no H content at all.
You wouldn't have much more than a simplified version of Nightmare Sphere then. Yeah there is a little H-content...but too little to really register on the meter. Bloody fantastic game though...gotta say. I actually prefer it more than castlevania....the real ones. lol

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

But IP bans don't work, and we all know that. The VH teams banned all foreign IP, but we are still receiving all of the regular updates. Once you put something on the internet, that's it. You can't take it back.

Vossryn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You wouldn't have much more than a simplified version of Nightmare Sphere then. Yeah there is a little H-content...but too little to really register on the meter. Bloody fantastic game though...gotta say. I actually prefer it more than castlevania....the real ones. lol
Slightly off topic but I most certainly don't agree with this. I like the H content in nightmare sphere.Something randomly awesome about seeing a "female" (Use loosely cause obvious the bottom part isn't.) centaur hadoken people and mount them..sigh wish I had the artistic talent to make a Dungeon and Dragon arcade style beat'em up game with such content.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Just thought of an idea. Should we modify the topic title to include "Do not ask for re-uploads"? That should (hopefully) stop any new members from accidentally re-uploading the file somewhere else.

Hand Solo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I downloaded the game from the dev's website today and I am unable to open the .zip file. I verified the download completed twice, but it will not open. Does anyone have an idea why? Thanks for any help.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Open it with .

Hand Solo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That's the program I am using. I'm even using it with the Japanese locale. Has anyone else been able to download the game from the website today and open it?

Reputation score

i have been away from this thread for a while. what is the latest update?

(i'm too lazy, drunk and tired to search for it myself)

hakunoe

Lurker
Reputation score

actually they won't let u put link here until some dud stop posting his stuff...so u have to go to his site instead...

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

actually they won't let u put link here until some dud stop posting his stuff...so u have to go to his site instead...
Actually the author requested to NEVER have links to direct download redistributed. There's a link to his blog, and the first page has both that request/warning and a link to the current version of the game, which he keeps updated.

Hand Solo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, I downloaded the game again from the dev's website today and used 7-zip--again. This time, the file unzipped and is now playable. I have absolutely no idea why I was having problems with it before, but I guess it doesn't matter now.

varavam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

can someone make a dl with his savefile XD because i'm too noob i can't reach to finish lol

captain garlock

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I kind of fail after the part with the many book holding aether like creatures as well, would someone share some sort of way through that? I do know I suck at platforming, making this post and all...

RyonaMasta

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I kind of fail after the part with the many book holding aether like creatures as well, would someone share some sort of way through that? I do know I suck at platforming, making this post and all...
Don't worry, there is just a skeleton cave and a save room after that, no new type monsters / rape animation etc, so you didn't miss anything.

Sess-

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

theres a new version on his site, added today

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Boss fight added. Lady with a purple whip that summons the knife throwers from earlier in the stage.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

no new sex scene - 2 things found so far

1 - boss fight with zealotus
2 - fixed bug when injustice touched you was instant death

and other game saves doesnt work - aside from that i have no idea whats new

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

There's a savegame you can download from the site that puts you at the save point just after the dinosaur boss. It's the link right under the one for the latest version.