What's new

ACT [ Unholy Production ] UnHolY SaNctuaRy

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: UnHolY SaNctuaRy

Not bad. Still looking forward to attack maids, succubi and more past the raptor. I would have maybe liked a different picture for the GO from arm pit in caves and the painting, but I guess since they're so similar in defeats and nature he felt it would have been more unnecessary work to do two different GO screens.

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score

URL is no longer working.
Read through the thread plz...

It's an older version. So even if someone did reupload it, it's outdated goods.

On another note, looks like someone shot the Megaupload link, and seems like the creator doesn't like reuploadings of the game to other sites,from an extra edit he added to his latest post with the current version's release.

※ game can not be reproduced. If you find a site that is reprinted games, access the site from the country were placed
Shut off the source.
In other words, the creator doesn't like his game being uploaded elsewhere.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Makes you wonder why though. If you put the game up on the internet, why care about where it's uploaded?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Makes you wonder why though. If you put the game up on the internet, why care about where it's uploaded?
People loading off 3rd party site = no hit on the author's blog = author see less visitors than expect = loss of motivation ("oh look, only 3 guys visit my site ; ;")

I guess?

|Alien|

Lurker
Reputation score

People loading off 3rd party site = no hit on the author's blog = author see less visitors than expect = loss of motivation ("oh look, only 3 guys visit my site ; ;")

I guess?
The real problem is that the link in his blog doesn't work for someone (like me).
I needed a MU link to download it.

Shitflops

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Idea: If your using firefox, I really dont know.

BUT, if you are using a diffrent browser that uses tabs, right click it, open in new window. There should be a unique URL that should be the DL itself, a direct connect to the DL server.

Paste it here, ta-da!

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Maybe I just suck, but this game seems to be one of the most challenging that's been shared on this site. @.@ I can hardly make it past the first two archers you come across. Anyone know of any cheats or anything? xD
Ah, welcome to quality gaming. Castlevania is loved by old school gamers for a good reason. It was challenging, and felt very accomplishing to beat. Now gamers get all these regenerating health bars and crap, making it too easy to be anything. I love this difficulty. Perhaps.. just a bit more though wouldn't hurt. :)

herakleides

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

yeah got that right i loves these old school games too...
you must work hard to beat the game and in the end there is a
"thanks for playing" and done
ahh great times :D

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

It's a great game with good GO art and gameplay for sure. I just cant wait to see the rest of it past the raptor.

liount

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ah nothing like going down memory line, just dont take a left at the crossroad that way goes to tranquility lane...so when are we seeing the maids and succubus? ...or their in already...?

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Naw, they're not in yet. Anyway, I wouldn't mind it being a little more difficult, you have two 'lives' that you can immediately expend as long as you don't get raped while your health is zeroed. I always ignore the lives just to up the difficulty factor.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Can't open this version. Getting an error stating:

This application has failed to start because d3dx9_39.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.

I have Jap settings up, and have unzipped the file I downloaded directly from the provided ink. After removing all files and unzipping again I still get the same problem. Scimming through the posts I didn't notice anyone else with the same problem.

Any suggestions?

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Can't open this version. Getting an error stating:

This application has failed to start because d3dx9_39.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.

I have Jap settings up, and have unzipped the file I downloaded directly from the provided ink. After removing all files and unzipping again I still get the same problem. Scimming through the posts I didn't notice anyone else with the same problem.

Any suggestions?
Again, I must ask that people should read through a thread before they ask something, it's more often than not already answered.

So I get an error whenever I try to launch it, it says "This application has failed to start because d3dx9_39.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." I've re-installed it 3 times and nothing, any ideas?
That means you should get directx.
Does this help?

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

My apologies, I should've been able to find that myself.

Thank you very much.

TheCreator

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I could only find the test version in the blog and that isn't downloading properly so I can't extract the files. When I try the MU version, it doesn't even fear ntlea! What do I do if I want it to work with NTLEA instead of the other method?

Bowser

Lurker
Reputation score

When I try the MU version, it doesn't even fear ntlea! What do I do if I want it to work with NTLEA instead of the other method?
Ok, I have no idea what he's trying to say here, but it sure sounds interesting.

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

I could only find the test version in the blog and that isn't downloading properly so I can't extract the files. When I try the MU version, it doesn't even fear ntlea! What do I do if I want it to work with NTLEA instead of the other method?
If I understand you correctly....

You do NOT need jap settings to play this.

if that's not what you mean....then I'm as lost in this conversation as Bowser.

Last edited:

TheCreator

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If I understand you correctly....

You do NOT need jap settings to play this.

if that's not what you mean....then I'm as lost in this conversation as Bowser.
Ntlea is a program I found that can load games that DO need jap settings like this one, also the user a few post above solved the problem for me. a certain file was missing so that's why it couldn't load. going to try and see if that can fix the thing people are getting with ROA too!