What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore [うんこモリモリ丸] Exorcism Shrine Maiden/蘇る退魔巫女 (RJ356908)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Cool. Thanks for the reply. Shaping up to his biggest game yet, so his Ci-En subscriber count will remain maxed out for the foreseeable future.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Since we already got human enemies at the halfway point and they keep hammering Nayuta down our throats, I wonder if we'll get a Setsuna bossfight. We already fought Nayu last time.
Also if any of you can get Miko's hair to work, let me know. The long hair options suck in this game and so does the accessory limit.

OP
Jesus

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
View attachment 25518

Since we already got human enemies at the halfway point and they keep hammering Nayuta down our throats, I wonder if we'll get a Setsuna bossfight. We already fought Nayu last time.
Also if any of you can get Miko's hair to work, let me know. The long hair options suck in this game and so does the accessory limit.
What'd you make this in?

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Based on the pics on Ci-en, the masked Hentai man in the toilet is back and he's selling his hentai goods again. I've yet to Google-fu the post, though, so for all I know, he could just be talking about what he's planning to do rather than actually posting an update to the game with him already there.

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Based on the pics on Ci-en, the masked Hentai man in the toilet is back and he's selling his hentai goods again. I've yet to Google-fu the post, though, so for all I know, he could just be talking about what he's planning to do rather than actually posting an update to the game with him already there.
ver0.190910 『変態の伝道師』を追加!!
ついにあの・・・『変態道』へ入門できる!!
Translation:

ver0.190910: Added the Preacher of HENTAI!!
Finally, you can, um... be taught in the Way of HENTAI!!
Also one of the screenshots feature Miko sparking (Saga style) a HENTAI move.

comakill23

Reputation score

Nerfs the shit out of the damage incoming, probably not much else worth using when they deploy their special H attack after you do lots of damage. The only thing worth doing is your 100 TP attack which breaks you out of everything and does very good damage. Take out the leader to stop the special attack before she can do it again(not that the 2nd time is a charm).

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Pretty much that, slap them around and maintain high TP until they have done their combo, after which you should be just one-shotting the lady and thus the entire group with the big ol sakura slash attack.