What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore [うんこモリモリ丸] Exorcism Shrine Maiden/蘇る退魔巫女 (RJ356908)

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Thanks dude.

Anyone know where to find the new clothes?
There was a picture on twitter that I can't find, but it's a bikini wrapped around a rock on the shore near the boat.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
There was a picture on twitter that I can't find, but it's a bikini wrapped around a rock on the shore near the boat.
Yeah I remember seeing that aswell lol, can't find it either
Checked that area and hadn't found it so far, might check again later

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
What level was everyone at when you fight the trio? Been using the advice here and managed to break out of the bind via 100 TP sakura move but they still keep going. Miko points aint gonna last even with the hold out option.

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
The Castaway Swimsuit is found at the Confessional Cliffs, the westernmost (currently) beach at the NW side of the island. The Confessional Cliffs map has a beachfront 'house' (well, shed. But it's big enough for you to grow crops/ranch animals/set up autocraft stations inside ), with many kappa (Japanese turtle 'demons') roaming on the field. There is also a Port-a-Potty on this map (though it is disabled on the latest update until you unlock it via the masked HENTAI Preacher). The swimsuit lies on a rock at around the center-SW side of this map.

It's not anywhere near the shipwreck, FYI.

I get swinming suit, but where to find material.
Floating Buoys can be found as part of combat drops and field item pickups, like all crafting/upgrade materials. It is easier to get them if you have a high Treasure Rank. Or if you have the skills that boost item rarity and the number of drops.

Upgrade mats also drop more often in the latest (September 2019) update.

What level was everyone at when you fight the trio? Been using the advice here and managed to break out of the bind via 100 TP sakura move but they still keep going. Miko points aint gonna last even with the hold out option.
40 something?

Note that you can't win the first fight though. Or at least you aren't supposed to.

They become much easier on subsequent encounters.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I hacked my stats and can confirm that the first fight against the trio is unwinnable. I had them in constant KO and nothing I tried could win the fight until I let them do their combo, which I think then just automatically ended the fight.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
You gotta die first. You gotta get raped first, then beat them, in the 2nd fight.

Demontom

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So I found the Swimsuit and brought it back to the armor guy, they had a chat but the swimsuit isn't in the list of things to make the way the Shrine Maiden's clothes was after finding it. Am I missing a step?

Edit: Disregard this, it was a different conversation that I got. I left town and then came back to talk to them again and it worked.

savedata

Reputation score
Can't beat them on first try? that's ass. Guess I'll be avoiding those fucks forever.

nnescio

Reputation score
Can't beat them on first try? that's ass. Guess I'll be avoiding those fucks forever.
Well, that would lock you out of the HENTAI Preacher and HENTAI Dimension (AKA the CG/Scene Recollection 'room') content. Which also means no Fast Travel, because the Port-a-Potties are disabled by default in the latest updates and you require the services of the masked HENTAI Preacher to unlock them.

It's basically like one of those mandatory-you-lose boss fights that JRPGs are often fond of. You don't lose the fight, you can't progress the corresponding storyline and any content gated behind it.

As consolation, since the loss is scripted, you don't get the loss recorded in your battle statistics. Plus the Traffic Light Trio are great for 'farming' later, since you get triple quest rewards (which can include skill points) from defeating them.

Last edited:

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score
Is there a guide to the lewd sequences? I'm having quite a rough time getting a few done.

OP
Jesus

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Is there a guide to the lewd sequences? I'm having quite a rough time getting a few done.
Do you mean triggering the critical-H scenes? In TMY it'd tell you the conditions when interacting with each enemy in the toilet dimension, not sure if the same is true here yet

nnescio

Reputation score
Do you mean triggering the critical-H scenes? In TMY it'd tell you the conditions when interacting with each enemy in the toilet dimension, not sure if the same is true here yet
It doesn't, at least not yet.

There's a vague hint about needing to run up the H-combo meter for better chances of hitting most scenes, and another vaguer one about certain Crit Hs needing special requirements (usually Miko needs to get hit with a status effect or have HP/MP/Clothes Durability below a certain percent) to trigger.

I can never get the Worm's Crit H to trigger though. The Ghost's one is also nearly impossible to trigger — I did it once before accidentally, but the game crashed so I lost the unlock.

(The Kappas' are the easiest to trigger though, which is nice if you're trying to 'farm' for stat-increasing 'rare candy' snack-type items.)

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score
Hopefully in the near future.

Get fully covered in gastric slime and be at 0 hp with large h-combo and low mana.
That's one, I've been trying to get the Ghost, Giant Worm, Licker and the monkey bat thing but no luck.
Also going to need a wheelchair for after getting those done.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Usually it's always just "have torn clothes, and if the enemy can inflict a status ailment (leaking milk, coiled up, etc.), have that ailment."

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
That's one, I've been trying to get the Ghost, Giant Worm, Licker and the monkey bat thing but no luck.
Also going to need a wheelchair for after getting those done.

I seriously can't get the monkey bat thing to do anything worthwhile, it just keeps using it's normal H-move, even if i can get one or two by themselves, and spam waiting around healing and purposefully emptying my mp and letting them just go ham, they still won't get on with it.

I think i got the ghost to do stuff, but she seems oddly aggressive with those damn plates and i can't remember how.

I think i once managed to get the giant worm to use ONE critical H move, but it never did a second, despite floundering around, getting covered in muck, wasting time draining my mp, getting knocked over by fighting two at once and having them bodyslam and H in the same round...

How long do i have to sit here, naked, dirty, and throwing away mp for you damn things to molest me, if i wanted to kill you, i have a chainsaw for fucks sake.